PAK FA

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:46 pm

sadom666 wrote:The PAK FA (or PAK-FA), also known as the Sukhoi Su-50 is a fifth-generation fighter jet which is being developed by Russia. The PAK FA is being developed by a consortium of companies spearheaded by Sukhoi OKB. It stands for Perspektivnyi Aviatsionnyi Kompleks Frontovoi Aviatsyi ( in Russian) which means Future Air Complex for Tactical Air Forces. Sukhoi's internal project codename is T-50. The PAK FA is intended to replace the MiG-29 Fulcrum and Su-27 Flanker in the Russian Air Force. It is scheduled to have its first flight in 2008, and enter service with the Russian Air Force subsequently. It will face direct competition from the F-22 Raptor. cheers

What u say will it kick Craptors ass or what ? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Ofcourse it will.. Don't you know Russian Aviation *joking*?
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 pm

Pizza? Borsch? Naah, I love CHICKEN and the best part is In America, Everything TASTES LIKE CHICKEN! but seriously I love Chicken.

anyway, yeah, the craptor isn't THAAAT craptory, but it still is fairly craptory considering it started its design so long ago and we haven't worked on anything new...

but more importantly is the Su37 vs F15 debate. the 37 could easily kill the 15 theoretically in air to air because the 37 has the thrust vectoring and the 15 doesnt. well, I talked to my Uncle who worked at McDonnell Douglas now Boeing about this. He said that Boeing engineers when they developed more design models for the F15 they played with alot of other features that they could use including thrust vectoring, and according to him they have a designed layout of an F15 that COULD use thrust vectoring, but they never put it into production, futhermore, it couldn't yaw vector like (I think) the Su37 can. but still, it would give the F15 a fighting chance, but still they've yet to implement thrust vectoring of any kind on an irregular designed aircraft and the Craptor and F35 Lightning II (our only hope for world domination, blast!) are the only aircraft in our modern air craft fleet that employ vectoring of any sort.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:33 pm

SDBolts wrote:Argh, how few people know what went on in either Iraq "war"... if anything, it was Coalition AND Iraq vs. Hussein!


Read the book Seeds of victory, it talks about the psyops campaign that our soldiers took part in which resulted of the thousands of surrendering Iraqi troops in the first gulf war. my uncle was a part of that campaign being able to speak read and write Arabic (and furthermore as a hispanic person, he looked fairly arab) as well as being a CWO3 in the 101st Airborne. if you ever get to read the book, there are several pictures by him as well as one he provided for the book but did not take, where he is standing next to two Kuwaiti resistance fighters who on a sign with orange paint have written in English, AMERICANS, PLEASE SAVE US FROM SADDAM BLOOD MEN. I think that just about sums up most of the war. we were there to save Kuwait and Iraq from Saddam Blood men. and we should have followed through.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:51 pm

How can a force that really was never even fighting us besides a few Baathists and Royal Guardsmen surrender? Well, if that is our government's interpretation, well w/e. They had more than enough weapons in either Gulf War to annihilate every Coalition soldier. Just problem is that when your whole country and military is against you, things get kinda tough xD
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:17 pm

77RUS wrote:Indeed, Italian food is very very delicious! but americans have also something "interesting" to eat, except of course those sh..ty hamburgers and other sandwiches. But but but there is nothing better then pelmeni, borsch, blinni, salo and a bottle of frozen vodka Smile

well, i don't know those foods... so i cannot say anything about them (i'd love to taste them, in fact i'm quite hungry now...)
But i say, frozen vodka, expecially russian vodka.... it's my second favourite drink (the first is beer)!!
I LOOOOOVE vodka!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forl - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:20 pm

ComradeLynx wrote:
Dude, one word...

PIZZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt resist Very Happy


lol! right... pizza is wonderful....
but it's not quite italian, it cames from napoli not from italy..... lol!
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forl - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:22 pm

SDBolts wrote:How can a force that really was never even fighting us besides a few Baathists and Royal Guardsmen surrender? Well, if that is our government's interpretation, well w/e.

uh, I kinda meant that there's a very in depth meaning in that one sentence. It was a war of Liberation. Liberation from what you ask? Liberation From Fear. Saddam could never have killed or destroyed what made him powerful, that being the Iraqi people, but instead controlled them through means most corrupt and indimidating, to say he was an effective tyrant would be an understatement. "Save us from Saddam blood men" is an embodiment of the entire war in that we fought a just war to save the people from oppression and tyrrany, much like the type of tyrrany that has infiltrated our government today!
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:26 pm

[quote="backtothegrave"]
77RUS wrote:
well, i don't know those foods... so i cannot say anything about them (i'd love to taste them, in fact i'm quite hungry now...)
But i say, frozen vodka, expecially russian vodka.... it's my second favourite drink (the first is beer)!!
I LOOOOOVE vodka!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Beer? hmm, that wouldn't happen to Be AB beer would it? and for the record their headquarters is in St. Louis Missouri, and as I like to say, THEY OWN THIS TOWN! My grandfather worked for Anheuser Busch before he died of a heart attack at the ripe old age of 48. My mom was 16 at the time.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:33 pm

[quote="OptimusGonzo"]
backtothegrave wrote:
77RUS wrote:
well, i don't know those foods... so i cannot say anything about them (i'd love to taste them, in fact i'm quite hungry now...)
But i say, frozen vodka, expecially russian vodka.... it's my second favourite drink (the first is beer)!!
I LOOOOOVE vodka!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Beer? hmm, that wouldn't happen to Be AB beer would it? and for the record their headquarters is in St. Louis Missouri, and as I like to say, THEY OWN THIS TOWN! My grandfather worked for Anheuser Busch before he died of a heart attack at the ripe old age of 48. My mom was 16 at the time.

Didn't know AB beer... it's not sold in italy. italy is not really a beer-contry, it's more a wine-country. anyway i prefer beer, expecially those from celtic countries and those from central europe, though there are lots of good beers in europe. but not in italy, i'm afraid.
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forl - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:46 pm

LOL Optimus! Screw Hussein he was garbage. If the military actually did support him, the whole Middle East woudl have fought us as well!!!
And I have to wait 5 years before I can drink xD
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:10 pm

SDBolts wrote:LOL Optimus! Screw Hussein he was garbage. If the military actually did support him, the whole Middle East woudl have fought us as well!!!
And I have to wait 5 years before I can drink xD


wait, huh? you lost me. How is that a, "LOL"?
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:12 pm

backtothegrave wrote:
ComradeLynx wrote:
Dude, one word...

PIZZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt resist Very Happy


lol! right... pizza is wonderful....
but it's not quite italian, it cames from napoli not from italy..... lol!
Where's napoli?
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 pm

Napoli is Italian for Naples, a city in Italy. So lol, I am confused.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:35 pm

SDBolts wrote:Napoli is Italian for Naples, a city in Italy. So lol, I am confused.
Oh, I thought he said Napoli (or what's that country's name), like remember demonofragriz, he's Napalian, I think it's somewhere in southeast asia pale Smile
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:43 pm

The country NEPAL is on the Northeast border of India and between India and China.
Napoli is Italian for Naples, city in Italia.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:46 pm

SDBolts wrote:The country NEPAL is on the Northeast border of India and between India and China.
Napoli is Italian for Naples, city in Italia.
haha, ok.
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:47 pm

SDBolts wrote:The country NEPAL is on the Northeast border of India and between India and China.
Napoli is Italian for Naples, city in Italia.
That means that the pizza is Italian
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:50 pm

Well lol, since when does Nepal makes pizza?!?!
Pizza comes from Italy Very Happy
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:58 pm

SDBolts wrote:Well lol, since when does Nepal makes pizza?!?!
Pizza comes from Italy Very Happy

DANG!
You said N****(*) is the city in Italy
so demonafragriz's contry defenetly doesn't make pizza
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  backtothegrave on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:58 am

Naples (Napoli) IS in Italy, but it's a common joke among who lives in northern italy (yes, i live in northern italy Cool) to say that naples is rather in africa than in italy. quite racist as a joke, but a lot of fun.
then pizza is italian... anyway i love pizza, no matter where it's from.
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forl - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:01 pm

backtothegrave wrote:Naples (Napoli) IS in Italy, but it's a common joke among who lives in northern italy (yes, i live in northern italy Cool) to say that naples is rather in africa than in italy. quite racist as a joke, but a lot of fun.
then pizza is italian... anyway i love pizza, no matter where it's from.
American pizza sux
But italian with lots of stuff, meat and vegetables, rulez
This is how it is
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  SDBolts on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:53 pm

LOL! You don't live here su37rulez, there's a lotta good pizza around here Very Happy
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  OptimusGonzo on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:20 pm

su37rulez wrote:
American pizza sux
But italian with lots of stuff, meat and vegetables, rulez
This is how it is

Lol, it sucks because its American, right? LOL! You should come to St. Louis, you'll find all sorts of different types of Pizza even the Chicago deep dish stuff. personally I don't like Pizza very much, its not to say I dislike pizza, but whenever everyone is like OMG LETS GO GET PIZZA, I'm just like, uh, lets not.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  su37rulez on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:27 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
su37rulez wrote:
American pizza sux
But italian with lots of stuff, meat and vegetables, rulez
This is how it is

Lol, it sucks because its American, right? LOL! You should come to St. Louis, you'll find all sorts of different types of Pizza even the Chicago deep dish stuff. personally I don't like Pizza very much, its not to say I dislike pizza, but whenever everyone is like OMG LETS GO GET PIZZA, I'm just like, uh, lets not.
ROTFL! No it sux because it does, compared to Italian one!
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  SDBolts on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:03 pm

AH come on Su37, you get the hell over here lol and go eat some good pizza ;D
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PAK FA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum