war world 3 is really soon!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: war world 3 is really soon!

Post  leb4ever on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:42 pm

ww3 will start when isreal is attacked from all sides from the arabs and cant protect itself then the usa will get involved then more arab countries will get involved no more oil for the usa from saudi arabia britain gets involved then france then germany probably russia then the next thing u know its ww3
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:54 pm

Do I know you from youtube? Are you leb4lebanon?!?

Well, Arab alliance will kill Israel, US will pussy out, European allies of Arab countries, especially France and Russia get involved and kick more ass. Germany also joins this side cuz they like them more than they like USA. Eurasia is conqured by Allies and US is isolated, but is being harassed by Canada and Mexico.
Meanwhile, I am safe and sound in AMERICA"S FINEST CITY SAN DIEGO Very Happy
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:27 pm

lol no im blobguy1212 but italy and germany will attack isreal first since the italian and german armies r in south lebanon on isreals border egypt from the south lebanon-germany-italy from the north syria and jordan to the west and the sea to the east so u can say they r screwed
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:44 pm

I respect France and Russia for their alliance to Iraq and very good relations with other Arab countries! Arabs + the major 3 European powers (France, Germany, Russia) will dominate anything that poses a threat. Game over.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:47 am

Uberwarz wrote:Hmm New Orlean had many french and black ppl
French ppl dont liked usa goverment and black ppl coused problems so they taked the ''FINAL RESOLUTION'' tactic!

thats stupid as i know from my friends no1 votes-d bush so how the hell does he wins all over the votes? something is not clean there!

the same in italy for berlusconi several years ago... no one voted him but he got elected anyway.... straaaaange thing.....
btw, i hate berlusconi....
backtothegrave

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:08 pm

Rofl Berlusconi was the italian prime minister or what?

WW3 in my opinion might never happen because of the stupid globalization im a big anti globalist..
Imagine Russia to get globalized with stinky turks.... or Italy with Ethiopia.

Globalization is/ a plan of the new ''WORLD ORDER'' where every human will have no country ..... in matter of fact there will be no countrys in the ''NEW WORLD ORDER''' so we just will work and go home work/home work/home and the same every day.
Some stupids dont like the truth but thats the truth to make the human have no rights. i dont know exactly who maked these plan the zionists or the usa or who else but Gorbatsov was a globalist i hate him he is responcible that the CCCR (USSSR) fall down, with the Perestroika if im right.

Globalization suxs like it or not....
TRUTH HURTS Twisted Evil
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Rofl Berlusconi was the italian prime minister or what?

WW3 in my opinion might never happen because of the stupid globalization im a big anti globalist..
Imagine Russia to get globalized with stinky turks.... or Italy with Ethiopia.

Globalization is/ a plan of the new ''WORLD ORDER'' where every human will have no country ..... in matter of fact there will be no countrys in the ''NEW WORLD ORDER''' so we just will work and go home work/home work/home and the same every day.
Some stupids dont like the truth but thats the truth to make the human have no rights. i dont know exactly who maked these plan the zionists or the usa or who else but Gorbatsov was a globalist i hate him he is responcible that the CCCR (USSSR) fall down, with the Perestroika if im right.

Globalization suxs like it or not....
TRUTH HURTS Twisted Evil

Its called, " Brave new World " Uber, and no it can't happen at all. And i think your perception of globalization is somewhat skewered, when people use the term they mean globalizing economies. There is so much I could comment on in these three pages, but first of all why would Italy and Germany want to attack Israel? that just is unfounded for the most part, and no, France Germany and Russia can't dominate everything, everything is circumstantial, like in the great war for empire aka 7 years war or French and indian war, the Brits and Fred the Great held out against EVERYONE else and won. it was miraculous in so many ways.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:23 pm

Too bad the Brits got wtfpwnt in American Revolution by the mighty European powers! In fact, if you think about it, the colonials were actually not a huge figure in gaining their independence. They were very disunited, and it was thanks a lot to the French, Spanish, Dutch, Russians, etc. etc. who attacked the British at HOME and in their colonies, and put trade embargoes crippling British economy. Most especially, if French were not arming the colonists, Britain could have been 10,000 miles away and would have crushed any rebellion!

And Optimus, Hitler II will come to power one day and will attack Israel lol! That's when it will happen!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:54 pm

SDBolts wrote:
And Optimus, Hitler II will come to power one day and will attack Israel lol! That's when it will happen!

I'm not in the mood to joke about the possible destruction of the world, Bolts, this is serious business whether you think so or not. The point of the 7 years war was it laid the foundational success of the Brits to leave their huge impact on 5/7s of the continents, and by the time WWII rolled about it was the last chance of any European power or otherwise to challenge their authority. Unfortunately, in challenging it, they went against all that is good in the world, and Christian Law is not law because it can be broken, but because if you attempt to break it, it will break you. Its that simple. Hitler was evil, so he lost. GW Bush may not be Evilbut he may be untruthful, and that is sinful, and sinful people are losers. Therefore, we all lose in some ways, there's just varying degrees of loserness. And don't try to say so and so is a bigger loser than you, it only makes you a bigger loser in the eyes of God.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 am

Uberwarz wrote:Rofl Berlusconi was the italian prime minister or what?

yes he was, and luckily he's no more. the new prime minister is not a good one, but anyway no one can be a worse prime minister than berlusconi, unless hitler and mussolini could come back from the grave!!!
backtothegrave

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:16 pm

George Bush is very evil, and one day when he is dead, I will visit the Presidential cemetary or w/e to pay my respects to Lincoln and Washington and have a fiesta on Bush's grave!!! Piece of shit.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:28 pm

i wanna come too lol!
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:36 pm

Okay lol the more the merrier Very Happy
You are blobguy on youtube right? Are you from Lebanon!?!?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frankyspeaker on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:23 am

SDBolts wrote:George Bush is very evil, and one day when he is dead, I will visit the Presidential cemetary or w/e to pay my respects to Lincoln and Washington and have a fiesta on Bush's grave!!! Piece of shit.

lol! lol!

Can i come too?
I really miss Tomooseisinthehoose on RMWA video on You Tube! Sad
He was my TREE! bounce
Maybe i can take a PISS on Bush's grave instead? Very Happy
frankyspeaker

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:57 am

Lol i guess so Very Happy NEW TREE FTW!
But pay your respects to all great presidents!!! Even though you're not American but still lol Very Happy Washington, Hamilton, Lincoln, Teddy i guess, etc.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frankyspeaker on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:27 am

SDBolts wrote:Lol i guess so Very Happy NEW TREE FTW!
But pay your respects to all great presidents!!! Even though you're not American but still lol Very Happy Washington, Hamilton, Lincoln, Teddy i guess, etc.

I do respect Presidents like Lincoln and Washington. Very Happy
Remember our posts on RMWA on You Tube?
Here a copy of it:

"sdbolts11,
Good Presidents like Washington and Lincoln lay face down in their graves because of it.
About Reagan as President:
A B-film actor in his best role ever!"
frankyspeaker

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:36 am

LOL OF COURSE I REMEMBER Very Happy
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:16 am

bush just want oil he is a bitch who try to invade all world just for oil but in his fucken dreams! soon kurdistan will be free and it will have great economy becouse of oil and other rare metals including Uranium consist in kurdish lands. and we will make great army which i will be its commander inorder to destroy turkey! and send all turks to turkmanstan where they belong! hey did i told you sdbolt iam 15 but iam member of PCDK which party in south kurdistan and its belong to PKK.so if iraq and turkey dont want free kurdistan they better kill me now! becouse i will give my life to my country and i will do my best to free the land which belong to my ppl no mattert what the coast king Exclamation
the next commander of pkk

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:53 pm

I sent you a PM about this -.-
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 pm

ya know, back on topic a lil more here, I think its coming, But I think you all sort of haven't set the context for it properly. Maybe I should make a thread called, WWIII is soon, but when and where? the possibilities on how it could start are nearly endless.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:28 pm

SDBolts wrote:Okay lol the more the merrier Very Happy
You are blobguy on youtube right? Are you from Lebanon!?!?
yea im from lebanon im blobguy1212 i was in lebanon in the summer of 2006 when isreal got its its ass kicked cheers but i never slept from the air bombardment knowing that civilians were being hit my house got hit i mean wtf Evil or Very Mad
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:08 pm

Oh I'm so sorry man ;(
You live in US now?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MOSKAU BILLY IS A HANDYMAN PORCELAIN IS THE SUREST PLAN

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:27 pm

It reminds me of the episode of South Park where Arab Kenny and kenny got killed for no reason, I mean its just like WTF! COME ON!
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  soviet red reaper on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:33 pm

i know its a tad late for this... but i must reply to an earlier post stating that the US could control the weather... Laughing HAHA!!!

pure bullshit... why if you can do this do you have the worst hurricans in recent history... and mile wide tornados, and floods that over entire states... jackass seriously the US is pure shit i mean some americans are okay but the US military and government is shit really!
soviet red reaper

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/for_the_soviet_union

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:05 pm

FUCK THE US GOVERNMENT AND FUCK GENERAL SHITSAYUS!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top