war world 3 is really soon!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: war world 3 is really soon!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:19 pm

soviet red reaper wrote:i know its a tad late for this... but i must reply to an earlier post stating that the US could control the weather... Laughing HAHA!!!

pure bullshit... why if you can do this do you have the worst hurricans in recent history... and mile wide tornados, and floods that over entire states... jackass seriously the US is pure shit i mean some americans are okay but the US military and government is shit really!

Its because we're in a weather war, and with every player having scalar weapons, while the US is just investigating into the science field of Scalar EM, we're already behind. We can control the weather, We have designed Tesla Howitzers as they call em, and we do have our program for researching the stuff, whatsit called? HAAFA or something? I don't know, I saw its wikipage but I can't find it at the moment, but yes, its out there, and there are reasons for things that are happening right now that we can't possibly understand other than to say that we don't understand them.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Optimus, it's very probable that only the Russians have Scalar tech. The very most that we have is very green reserach at the HAARP in Alaska. Russian's have had it since '60...
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:49 pm

SDBolts wrote:Optimus, it's very probable that only the Russians have Scalar tech. The very most that we have is very green reserach at the HAARP in Alaska. Russian's have had it since '60...

Thats it. HAARP. and no, its not very "Green" There's slightly more to that program than what they say, even if it is a green program. Furthermore, its not just Russia which has Scalar tech, while Bearden says 10 nations have it, I can almost certainly say its not that many but also not as few as just Russia, although they seem to have the greatest understanding of the tech.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:14 pm

SDBolts wrote:Oh I'm so sorry man ;(
You live in US now?
yea i live in la california im planning to go back to lebanon and join the air force and fly a mig lol
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:37 pm

WOAH I Live in San Diego lol!!! You live only like 100 miles away ^_^
So it was only since last year that you have moved to America? Well, at least you know Arabi as your first language Sad(
Thanks to stupid khara Hussein my parents' families had moved from Iraq because of all the crap going on because of him.

Also, MAJOR ROFL AT YOUR AVATAR!!! The mighty Merkava! Also displayed in Everest's sig i believe xD
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:44 am

I dont understand Irael tactics well i dont know what theyr doing but i know that Hezbolah started it by bombing some Iraeli towns
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ComradeLynx on Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:12 pm

Oh no, Uberwaltz is back! Sad We must fight propaganda!!

Sad but true.

-------------
American soldier falls from a helicopter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dQBt41ye0
ComradeLynx
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:21 pm

ComradeLynx wrote:Oh no, Uberwaltz is back! Sad We must fight propaganda!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
the next commander of pkk

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:56 am

Uberwarz wrote:I dont understand Irael tactics well i dont know what theyr doing but i know that Hezbolah started it by bombing some Iraeli towns

the problem over there is not who started, but who will stop all that fighting (peacefully). he'll be my hero!
backtothegrave

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:54 pm

backtothegrave wrote:
Uberwarz wrote:I dont understand Irael tactics well i dont know what theyr doing but i know that Hezbolah started it by bombing some Iraeli towns

the problem over there is not who started, but who will stop all that fighting (peacefully). he'll be my hero!

there will no peace belive me jews and arabs have historical compition on Quds which is mean alot to both muslims and jews and christians,Saladin a kurdish-islamic leader got those lands back to muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:01 pm

I am Christian, but does that not make me Arabi!?!?! I LOVE SALAHUDDIN! He is my favorite general of all time!!! He dominated the filthy Crusaders who tried to take his lands! The needs to be another Arabi empire!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:43 am

SDBolts wrote:I am Christian, but does that not make me Arabi!?!?! I LOVE SALAHUDDIN! He is my favorite general of all time!!! He dominated the filthy Crusaders who tried to take his lands! The needs to be another Arabi empire!

salahudains empire wasnt arabi it was islamic! and most of his generals were kurdish!

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:34 pm

Lemme see who started the Saracen Empire. Oh wait, it was the Arabians, the people who lived in the Arabian Peninsula. Some historians call it the Muslim or ARAB empire, but most properly it is called the SARACEN EMPIRE! And most of Salahuddin's generals were Kurdi? I would like to see that. Even if so, the masses and masses of his soldiers were Arab!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:41 pm

SDBolts wrote:Lemme see who started the Saracen Empire. Oh wait, it was the Arabians, the people who lived in the Arabian Peninsula. Some historians call it the Muslim or ARAB empire, but most properly it is called the SARACEN EMPIRE! And most of Salahuddin's generals were Kurdi? I would like to see that. Even if so, the masses and masses of his soldiers were Arab!

yeh u r right his soliders were arabs but you cant say that it was arabic empire becouse it fought for islam not for arabs!salahudain fought for isalm not for a certain nation he wasnt nationalist leader if he was nationalist he would fight for kurdistan becouse he is kurd!

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:09 pm

Salahuddin was a great man!!! I don't love him for nothing!!!
But when terrorists in Iraq are killed and Iraq becomes a very powerful nation once again, they will start buying ADVANCED weapons from Russia, much like Iran and Syria are, but they have the advantage of being a Russian ally xD
So when Russia sells Iraq Topol-M and Tsar Bombas hopefully, Israel will be renamed Palestine before you know it!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:00 pm

SDBolts wrote:Salahuddin was a great man!!! I don't love him for nothing!!!
But when terrorists in Iraq are killed and Iraq becomes a very powerful nation once again, they will start buying ADVANCED weapons from Russia, much like Iran and Syria are, but they have the advantage of being a Russian ally xD
So when Russia sells Iraq Topol-M and Tsar Bombas hopefully, Israel will be renamed Palestine before you know it!

powerfull weapons needs alot of money,iraq got oil but usa suck it dry Twisted Evil ,so iraq will be poor country with out oil and cant be powerful country,you gotta kick out usa inorder to protect oil in your country. please america ppl your president is making you look stupied in others view change him!

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:46 am

the next commander of pkk wrote:

powerfull weapons needs alot of money,iraq got oil but usa suck it dry Twisted Evil ,so iraq will be poor country with out oil and cant be powerful country,you gotta kick out usa inorder to protect oil in your country. please america ppl your president is making you look stupied in others view change him!

Lol. You have no idea what you're talking about, not to mention that we haven't even gotten out out of Iraq for the US.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:50 pm

Pkk,
As hard as USA has tried to get oil out of Iraq, the Iraqis are just to smart. Heck, I don't love my people for nothing xD
In the 70s-90s, Iraq's economy was on some level with the USA's, which was #2 economy in the 70s and 80s and then briefly #1 in the late 80s and early 90s. Now we're like #....well not even 10. Our GDP is #1, but I don't know why the hell that is what determines how good an economy is.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:11 pm

no our GDP is 7th now, dropped behind switzerland. it's important because it means how much we make total divided by the number of people we have. So while China's GPD may be low, their economic potential is high.

"So when Russia sells Iraq Topol-M and Tsar Bombas hopefully, Israel will be renamed Palestine before you know it!"

Russia would never give such weapons to Iraq. They have yet to give them to any middle eastern nation, and I bet if Russia would give them away or if they were to have them stolen, they would be used immediately because there is no counter for such weapons. As a race, humanity should never implement the use of Scorched Earth weaponry, and do everything in their power to prevent it. If a nation, any nation were to get Nuked for any reason and the Rest of Humanity would not immediately call out the purpotraitors of such attacks, then the leaders of the nations who do not call out the attacks prove that their citizen's lives are worth nothing. You can only judge the worth of your people's lives to how far you are willing to go to preserve them, and the standards by which other nations do the same.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:48 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:.....As a race, humanity should never implement the use of Scorched Earth weaponry, and do everything in their power to prevent it. If a nation, any nation were to get Nuked for any reason and the Rest of Humanity would not immediately call out the purpotraitors of such attacks, then the leaders of the nations who do not call out the attacks prove that their citizen's lives are worth nothing. You can only judge the worth of your people's lives to how far you are willing to go to preserve them, and the standards by which other nations do the same.

no need of modern weapons to bring the end of the world. also old A-bombs if dropped in the hundreds will create radioactive dust enough to change the climate and kill any living being by radioactive rain. just a fall of global temperatures of 3-4 °C would cause something close to a new ice age, or a similar increase would cause floods everywhere, and then desertification, and on the long run a new ice age in europe (because higher temperatures melt the ice in north pole, and that prevents the gulf stream to reach europe and north america, making it freeze).
of course if we consider the use of the most modern weapons there's no sense in calculating possible effects on climate, because everyone would be dead before the climate shows any change.
backtothegrave

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top