Blitzkrieg Upon Poland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blitzkrieg Upon Poland

Post  Uberwarz on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:40 am

Poland a country that fighted for independence and was trait at ww2
when UK/France promised to help Polish army if the German Wermacht
would ever attack.... They Germans attacked but no1 helped the Polish
Army!

Polish army fighted not for long because most of theyr army was destroyed in the first days of battles theyr tanks were destroyed by Stukas and theyr army was destroyed because of bombing and panzer attacks!

Germany invaded Poland on September 1, 1939,
begining World War II. Quickly overruning Polish border defenses,
German forces advanced towards Warsaw, the Polish capital city. Warsaw surrendered on September 28, 1939.

Note thats not the First Battle/Start of World War 2 The Start was in Russo/Japanese war in 1938.When Superior Japanese Forces were wipped out by Russias best General. Field Marshal Zukov.
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blitzkrieg Upon Russia!

Post  Uberwarz on Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:08 am

Our greatfull allies Russia also was knew as CCCR! defended theyr lands like no1 else no matter the cost they fighted back the nazis!

But i have to say that many ppl died because of some big/huge mistakes!
i also think that USA helped Russia 2 not huge help but we helped with the way we could besided German U-BOATS were send to Alaska to Raid our Ships!
I had grandfather in ww2 but thats not the matter.
As we know that the best WW2 Generals were Field Marshal Zukov and Erwin Rommel and also Patton. thats the best generals in my opinion in that Great war that changed the cause of war!
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blitzkrieg Upon Poland

Post  EVERESt on Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:48 am

World war 2 i had my grandgrandfather there! he died but i had many members of my family at war even partizans/tank brigadeers/pilot of IL etc.....
my grandgrandfather died when they were movin with trucks and some stukas maked the ''nose'' attack with mg 20'' many died.

Deo Vindice
Latin: Under God, Our Vindicator
EVERESt
Admin

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:09 pm

Aha..
Belarus, we kicked the Nazi asses
Rolling Eyes
su37rulez

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:15 am

Japan was over even before WW2 had started in '39. The Soviets crippled their forces and destroyed their expansion and trade. They were done long before they even attacked Pearl Harbor. After the European Theater, the USSR was staging an invasion on the Japanese mainland which would have been kinda fast, especially with the USA pushing from the east and south! However, US military advisors estimated an additional 1 million dead US troops before the war would be over, completely disregarding the fact that the Soviets were on the way, and so they dropped the nukes, which in fact saved millions of lives.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frankyspeaker on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:42 am

SDBolts wrote:Japan was over even before WW2 had started in '39. The Soviets crippled their forces and destroyed their expansion and trade. They were done long before they even attacked Pearl Harbor. After the European Theater, the USSR was staging an invasion on the Japanese mainland which would have been kinda fast, especially with the USA pushing from the east and south! However, US military advisors estimated an additional 1 million dead US troops before the war would be over, completely disregarding the fact that the Soviets were on the way, and so they dropped the nukes, which in fact saved millions of lives.

It saved lives but there are other reasons for dropping the NUKES.
The US bomber command had spared Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Kokura from
the conventional bombing that had burned to the ground over 60 other
Japanese cities
during the first half of 1945.
One of the reasons for
targeting relatively undamaged cities with these
new weapons of mass
destruction
was scientific.
To see what would happen to intact buildings and their living inhabitants when atomic weapons were exploded overhead.
The U.S knew that Soviet forces were closing in fast towards Japan.
A reason to speed up the "scientific" droppings of these NUKES
on Nagasaki and Hiroshima! Showing muscle to the Soviets.
frankyspeaker

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:45 am

LOL! I guess so.
And showing muscle to our ally in the war! Wow, not a thing to do... but then obviously the Cold War quickly followed Sad
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:09 pm

Blitz today is theoretically impossible. It calls for a lightning fast penetration of the enemy's line through the weakest point in it. Tactically this is a great idea. Realistically today however, once again tactics are way behind technology. We could never blitzkreig an armored advance at 60mph (whats that? like 75 kph? 80?) when planes now have precision guided munitions. Any modern war, would be over and determined in the skies long before any bullets flew. Especially because the SAM/CIWS/Light amplified by stimulated Emitions of Radiation Anti Air technology hasn't kept up with aircraft, and even before the Craptor COULD EVEN think of gaining air superiority to bring in close air support, They'd have to contend with ground based Anti Air systems, which by the way, the patriot is no longer the leading SAM design out there folks, yes thats right, the Soviet SAM counterpart is considered just as good if not better, especially now that they have better radars.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:29 pm

I got a strategy!!! Have MLRS and Tulpan launch heavy cruise missiles and mortar shells, and S-400 shoots down coming aircraft!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:30 pm

SDBolts wrote:I got a strategy!!! Have MLRS and Tulpan launch heavy cruise missiles and mortar shells, and S-400 shoots down coming aircraft!

I have a strategy too! lets build a huge strike force comprised entirely of A10s and AC130 Spectre gunships and PWN!
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm

LOL! You and your A10s Very Happy
I say massive Tu-160 fleets with PAK-FAs flying around everywhere!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:51 pm

Hmm Who knew that the nazis were 10 years++ in front of technology.... they had UFO (i dont believe it) but i have read many articles that prooved that.

Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:24 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Hmm Who knew that the nazis were 10 years++ in front of technology.... they had UFO (i dont believe it) but i have read many articles that prooved that.

That's an awesome picture. I've seen pictures of US UFOs, but the project (I think it just consisted of round wings at first) was "Cancelled" and the reason was because they already had better craft. It makes sense, I mean, they always tell the public the 2nd or 3rd generation down from what they have for the most part.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top