GEORGE BUSH!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GEORGE BUSH!

Post  Uberwarz on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:01 am

GEORGE BUSH!
Some words about the president that no1 likes!
I maybe.m american but i must clear that i hate George Bush he makes our country look stupid. i hope he gets away of the president seat before we have other miss understoodnes!

avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 36
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i agree

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:15 am

i agree man he made world hate you and your country becouse that stupied like oil more than his mother Mad ,beside he consider pkk is terrorist!
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 25
Location : kurdistan

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Sorry

Post  sadom666 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:00 pm

Uberwarz wrote:GEORGE BUSH!
Some words about the president that no1 likes!
I maybe.m american but i must clear that i hate George Bush he makes our country look stupid. i hope he gets away of the president seat before we have other miss understoodnes!


With all due respect dude he doesn't make u look stupid (u r a stupid nation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN6Rx8X6_I

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  EVERESt on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:40 pm

George Bush lol! he sux!
avatar
EVERESt
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : GR

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GEORGE BUSH

Post  frankyspeaker on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:04 pm

George Bush is stupid because he thinks with his DICK!
He is also a criminal and lies to it's own people. No Not good!
The fact that many people in the world think that many(?)Americans
are dumb and ignorant is not just because of George Bush.
It's the way some(?)Americans act.
Some(?)Americans know nothing about the world.
They act like "We are everything" and "We own the world".
They even think "We are the world"!
They brag about their country's good things and deny
their country's bad things. Evil or Very Mad
Don't get me wrong here! There are wise and objective Americans also!
It's a shame that these wise and objective Americans are paying the
price for these dumb,bragging and ignorant fools! Sad


Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
frankyspeaker

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-21
Age : 51
Location : Beuningen - The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  su37rulez on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:13 pm

He thinks with his butt..
That's why he's one of america's butthead presidents
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

GEORGE BUSH

Post  frankyspeaker on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:57 pm

su37rulez wrote:He thinks with his butt..
That's why he's one of america's butthead presidents

lol!

That sounds great!
But so does Dickhead.
Because most dumb man think with their Dick.
That's what get's them in to trouble all the time. Embarassed
Just think about the money they have to pay for divorcing their wives.Wink
avatar
frankyspeaker

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-21
Age : 51
Location : Beuningen - The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  77RUS on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:58 am

I don't like Bush too, but he is very funny. i think we should give him a small country to rule instead of USA, maybe Uganda. And give neighbour country to Vladimir Zhirinovskiy. It will be a great performance. They definetelly deserve each other!

but frankly speaking Bush is very poor man, he had no choice of his deeds, he had to finish what his Dad began. and that's his personal human trouble and catastrophy
avatar
77RUS

Posts : 160
Join date : 2007-09-23
Location : Moscow

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  ComradeLynx on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Bush is an retard, not by offence, but by a fact. Rolling Eyes
avatar
ComradeLynx
Admin

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  su37rulez on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:34 pm

frankyspeaker wrote:
su37rulez wrote:He thinks with his butt..
That's why he's one of america's butthead presidents

lol!

That sounds great!
But so does Dickhead.
Because most dumb man think with their Dick.
That's what get's them in to trouble all the time. Embarassed
Just think about the money they have to pay for divorcing their wives.Wink
Ha-ha Smile
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  Serb on Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:31 pm

Clinton, Bush and every american who support USA and USA terror should die!
avatar
Serb

Posts : 17
Join date : 2007-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  SDBolts on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:06 am

FUCK BUSH PIECE OF SHIT REDNECK!! THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE WILL BE WHEN HE DIES!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  Serb on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:22 am

Btw, bush didnt kill anyone, he ordered killings of milions. AMERICANS KILLED MILIONS!
avatar
Serb

Posts : 17
Join date : 2007-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:18 am

the worst thing i see is not that americans voted an idiot (wich anyway is a bad things by itself), but that they elected president which is not ruling as a president. in fact, mr. bush is just a puppet in the hands of someone else. who is this "someone else": oil corporation, weapon industry, lobbies... and maybe others.
they're ruling usa through bush and the congress.
bush himself is just a poor stupid guy, maybe he's not all that bad after all. anyway the choices are not made by him, so those are just hypoteses.
moreover, what if those elections had been really won by gore,and the true outcomes had been hidden? affraid
i wonder where american democracy has gone.... Crying or Very sad
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forlė - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:44 pm

sadom666 wrote:

With all due respect dude he doesn't make u look stupid (u r a stupid nation)

LOL! thats the funniest thing I've heard all day! Hold on I have to catch my breath my sides are hurting so bad!

Ok ok, I think I've recovered. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY, "With all due respect dude" and then follow it up with, "u r a stupid antion,"? LOL! THAT'S THE MOST HILARIOUS CONTRADICTORY HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF BS I READ ALL DAY!

You wanna insult America? might as well call every nation in the world dumb, because they're people of all ethnicities living here. So much so, that any invention or inventor or scientist or other person whose work can be accreditited to America also has his ethnicity mentioned because very many are 1st or 2nd generation Americans! Why has our country failed in the past decade? HMM, WHY, IT COULDN'T BE DUE TO OUR LEADERSHIP, NO! THAT MAKES US LOOK LIKE AN INTELLIGENT AND COMPETENT NATION THAT HAS LED THE WORLD IN INOVATIONS AT ONE TIME!

Just like Mesopotamia has
Just like Greece had
Just like Rome had
Just like China has
Just like Mongolia has
Just like England has
Just like Spain has
Just like Germany has
Just like France has
and I could go on! But it's pointless! My point is, by no means is America dumb. We may be dumb enough to be lied to, but then again every nation has at some point or another, and some have fallen for bigger lies than others. Thank God our founding fathers and other leaders designed the government with executive powers consisting of limited time periods or we may never have gotten out of this one. It just goes to show you, We have acted before with clear minds and while we did not have enough forsight on election day, all it takes is one mistake to bring Ruination to a nation. Just like Backtothegrave said, Bush is a puppet, and we are the puppets of puppets, but at least we know we're being puppetted.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:24 pm

Bush must be terminated! Hail to Lincoln and Washington!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  sadom666 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:00 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
sadom666 wrote:

With all due respect dude he doesn't make u look stupid (u r a stupid nation)

LOL! thats the funniest thing I've heard all day! Hold on I have to catch my breath my sides are hurting so bad!

Ok ok, I think I've recovered. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY, "With all due respect dude" and then follow it up with, "u r a stupid antion,"? LOL! THAT'S THE MOST HILARIOUS CONTRADICTORY HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF BS I READ ALL DAY!

You wanna insult America? might as well call every nation in the world dumb, because they're people of all ethnicities living here. So much so, that any invention or inventor or scientist or other person whose work can be accreditited to America also has his ethnicity mentioned because very many are 1st or 2nd generation Americans! Why has our country failed in the past decade? HMM, WHY, IT COULDN'T BE DUE TO OUR LEADERSHIP, NO! THAT MAKES US LOOK LIKE AN INTELLIGENT AND COMPETENT NATION THAT HAS LED THE WORLD IN INOVATIONS AT ONE TIME!

Just like Mesopotamia has
Just like Greece had
Just like Rome had
Just like China has
Just like Mongolia has
Just like England has
Just like Spain has
Just like Germany has
Just like France has
and I could go on! But it's pointless! My point is, by no means is America dumb. We may be dumb enough to be lied to, but then again every nation has at some point or another, and some have fallen for bigger lies than others. Thank God our founding fathers and other leaders designed the government with executive powers consisting of limited time periods or we may never have gotten out of this one. It just goes to show you, We have acted before with clear minds and while we did not have enough forsight on election day, all it takes is one mistake to bring Ruination to a nation. Just like Backtothegrave said, Bush is a puppet, and we are the puppets of puppets, but at least we know we're being puppetted.

Dude I heard the phrase (Americans are stupid, dumb, ignorrant) way too many times by American citizens than ppl who don't live in the US.
And NO I don't wan't to insult your nation... U did it allready lol!

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:01 pm

O really? do you live here? thats funny, because I do, and I have yet to hear one person in this country from this country say everybody in this country is stupid. So maybe its just you.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  sadom666 on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:32 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:O really? do you live here? thats funny, because I do, and I have yet to hear one person in this country from this country say everybody in this country is stupid. So maybe its just you.

LOL NO I don't live there.
Well just type in youtube (stupid americans)
and see for yourself Basketball

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:28 pm

Idiots like that are easy to film for a movie to show how dumb THEY are, and then have that same lack of intelligence branded to every American, because they're American Citizens, but they don't represent all of America. I'm almost wondering If I should use another SD bolts vs ImpudentAmericanRascal conversation to make a comparison, since I don't think you understand how in a nation with this many people of a huge variance in ethnicity, how incredibly easy it is to find a few people, who clearly have their heads in the sand, and use their image to represent all of America.

No, we're not all dumb fat slobs, only the dumb fat slobs are dumb fat slobs, and many of those dumb fat slobs are only dumb fat slobs because they either have a niche where they can function and not have to care about world events and stay dumb fat slobs or have found loopholes in the system where they can subsist as dumb fat slobs. Its my job as an informed american to remove the dumb from those dumb fat slobs, because If I can motivate them to care about world events, they'll do the rest for me. Like I said before, most Americans don't care, and that is Only Because they don't have to.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:59 pm

LOL! Quite correct, Optimus. Most people are quite ignorant and closed to what goes on in the world.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  sadom666 on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:45 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:Idiots like that are easy to film for a movie to show how dumb THEY are, and then have that same lack of intelligence branded to every American, because they're American Citizens, but they don't represent all of America. I'm almost wondering If I should use another SD bolts vs ImpudentAmericanRascal conversation to make a comparison, since I don't think you understand how in a nation with this many people of a huge variance in ethnicity, how incredibly easy it is to find a few people, who clearly have their heads in the sand, and use their image to represent all of America.

No, we're not all dumb fat slobs, only the dumb fat slobs are dumb fat slobs, and many of those dumb fat slobs are only dumb fat slobs because they either have a niche where they can function and not have to care about world events and stay dumb fat slobs or have found loopholes in the system where they can subsist as dumb fat slobs. Its my job as an informed american to remove the dumb from those dumb fat slobs, because If I can motivate them to care about world events, they'll do the rest for me. Like I said before, most Americans don't care, and that is Only Because they don't have to.

LOL I think I've seen the phrase ''dumb fat slobs'' about 5 times in a paragraph LOL.
OK then let me help u understand how dumb u are (Note I'm not refering to u I'm refering to the USA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN6Rx8X6_I

Watch this and stop getting on my nerves !!!! Evil or Very Mad

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  backtothegrave on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:06 am

what i think of americans is not that they're dumb, but i feel they're ignorant.
i fear in the usa there's little care for culture (maybe because politicians have an interest in this). in italy is happening something similar: after some years of spreading culture, now we have a inversed trend. people started to think that culture is boring and useless, to succed in life you just need to be lucky, egoist and humble to those more powerful than you. i fear that in the usa happened the same thing, simply in a larger way (as always in the usa, any thing that happens is larger than everywhere else, for good or bad)
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forlė - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

lol

Post  sadom666 on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:49 am

backtothegrave wrote:what i think of americans is not that they're dumb, but i feel they're ignorant.
i fear in the usa there's little care for culture (maybe because politicians have an interest in this). in italy is happening something similar: after some years of spreading culture, now we have a inversed trend. people started to think that culture is boring and useless, to succed in life you just need to be lucky, egoist and humble to those more powerful than you. i fear that in the usa happened the same thing, simply in a larger way (as always in the usa, any thing that happens is larger than everywhere else, for good or bad)

an ignorant person is a Dumb person with a capital D Exclamation

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:15 pm

sadom666 wrote:
backtothegrave wrote:what i think of americans is not that they're dumb, but i feel they're ignorant.
i fear in the usa there's little care for culture (maybe because politicians have an interest in this). in italy is happening something similar: after some years of spreading culture, now we have a inversed trend. people started to think that culture is boring and useless, to succed in life you just need to be lucky, egoist and humble to those more powerful than you. i fear that in the usa happened the same thing, simply in a larger way (as always in the usa, any thing that happens is larger than everywhere else, for good or bad)

an ignorant person is a Dumb person with a capital D Exclamation

Not quite synonyms. That was another thing I was going to pull up about being coherent, but I ran out of time and I had to go to school in the morning. Dumb just means literally that you're lacking intelligence or are unintelligent; it can also mean you lack the capacity to know or express yourself, as in older English dumb means that you're a mute and can't speak, and the term is more derogative. Ignorant means uninformed, or lacking knowledge in a particular thing, whether it be a subject, field of knowledge or single fact, you can be ignorant of it. It generally implies that you're capable of understanding but don't, to say that Americans are ignorant would be more correct than to say that they are dumb because being dumb implies stronger that we are incapable of knowing. I can very easily acknowledge that many or even most Americans are ignorant of world events, they just don't care to know, and like I said they don't have to until someone forces them to or shows them what would happen if we continue not knowing. We quickly begin to lose touch with the world and become much easier to be puppeted or taken advantage of. Quickly our Democratic republic becomes a democracy in the old aristocratic sense of the word, where we are ruled by the mob.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GEORGE BUSH!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum