The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  sadom666 on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:42 pm



Very sorry we couldn't see it it was invisible. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Basketball Basketball

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  77RUS on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:35 am

yee, it was good shot!
avatar
77RUS

Posts : 160
Join date : 2007-09-23
Location : Moscow

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Stealth = STILL VISIBLE

Post  Mikelaren on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:18 pm

Look up the word stealth "Military. a U.S. Air Force project involving a range of technologies, with the purpose of developing aircraft that are difficult to detect by sight, sound, radar, and infrared energy. " meaning they are still dectable. Shure they may be a tiny dot on the screen but that dot (knowing where your allies are) could likly be the enemy.
avatar
Mikelaren

Posts : 5
Join date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  Uberwarz on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:02 pm

Hmm we are the Kings at Stealth Technology thanks to our Russian sientist Comrades farao
avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 36
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:48 pm

Mikelaren wrote:Look up the word stealth "Military. a U.S. Air Force project involving a range of technologies, with the purpose of developing aircraft that are difficult to detect by sight, sound, radar, and infrared energy. " meaning they are still dectable. Shure they may be a tiny dot on the screen but that dot (knowing where your allies are) could likly be the enemy.


They shot it down because they weren't dumb. they knew we were using the exact same flight paths to fly missions at almost the exact same times. so they laid a trap. it worked, clearly
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Hmm we are the Kings at Stealth Technology thanks to our Russian sientist Comrades farao
Ya woundn't be anymore, when we put plasma-stealth. Laughing
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Yeah funny how our "stealth" planes not only lack any sort of significant stealth that works well against 60s radars, but the structure needed to make it radar-absorbing makes it a stupid piece of shit.
That why we have the mighty Nightcocks, Shitit, and Craptors.
It's an undeniable fact that the F-15C is our best plane.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:16 pm

SDBolts wrote:Yeah funny how our "stealth" planes not only lack any sort of significant stealth that works well against 60s radars, but the structure needed to make it radar-absorbing makes it a stupid piece of shit.
That why we have the mighty Nightcocks, Shitit, and Craptors.
It's an undeniable fact that the F-15C is our best plane.
Get outta here with your F-15! Wink
Is that the one with "real" thrust vectoring?
Is it in production?
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:26 pm

There are one or two experimental F-15 variants that have Thrust Vectoring like the F-15 ACTIVE which was disbanded in 1991. F-15C, the in service plane, does not.

I was look on wiki, and don't all the Sukhois after -30 designation have TVC? It only said Su-30, not 32/34 fighter-bombers, not 33 naval plane, and most surprisingly NOT the Su-35!!!

Anyways, according to gay wiki, only PRODUCTION planes that have TVC are F-22 and Su-30, even though I am more than enough sure that Su-35 has not only 2 Dimension TVC, but 3D!!!

EDIT: The USAF has 396 F-15C/D. But remember, the "D" variant is a training model, and there could be who knows, like 50+ of them.
The Air National Guard has 126 F-15C/D as of 2006, also noting the training models here.

But fuck lol, not even F-15C stands any chance to the very new MiG-29SMT and Su-27SM. Those planes are so dam advanced now, may be based off older planes, but their systems are so advanced that it may as well be a 2005/2006 plane Very Happy
And fuck again, MiG now made MiG-35 which looks incredible and fuck you again, it for sure has 3 Dimension TVC. But back to Sukhoi family, like Su-35 wasn't bad enough, now you have this godweapon Su-35BM that is unmatched in the skies, both planes having 3 Dimension TVC and only PRODUCTION planes in the world with such stuff (please check for me if Su-35BM has TVC, wiki is really confusing me :/).
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:52 pm

SDBolts wrote:There are one or two experimental F-15 variants that have Thrust Vectoring like the F-15 ACTIVE which was disbanded in 1991. F-15C, the in service plane, does not.

I was look on wiki, and don't all the Sukhois after -30 designation have TVC? It only said Su-30, not 32/34 fighter-bombers, not 33 naval plane, and most surprisingly NOT the Su-35!!!

Anyways, according to gay wiki, only PRODUCTION planes that have TVC are F-22 and Su-30, even though I am more than enough sure that Su-35 has not only 2 Dimension TVC, but 3D!!!

EDIT: The USAF has 396 F-15C/D. But remember, the "D" variant is a training model, and there could be who knows, like 50+ of them.
The Air National Guard has 126 F-15C/D as of 2006, also noting the training models here.

But fuck lol, not even F-15C stands any chance to the very new MiG-29SMT and Su-27SM. Those planes are so dam advanced now, may be based off older planes, but their systems are so advanced that it may as well be a 2005/2006 plane Very Happy
And fuck again, MiG now made MiG-35 which looks incredible and fuck you again, it for sure has 3 Dimension TVC. But back to Sukhoi family, like Su-35 wasn't bad enough, now you have this godweapon Su-35BM that is unmatched in the skies, both planes having 3 Dimension TVC and only PRODUCTION planes in the world with such stuff (please check for me if Su-35BM has TVC, wiki is really confusing me :/).
Yea, I think SU-35 has TVC engines !!! In which directions, I'd like to know ;-))), we got to ask someone like 77rus(militaryvideo) or Boxer.
What does the Craptor have? It's only up and down, right?.
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:54 pm

I'd like to know...
But I can't find more riliable sources than Marshalbuff (the dude that's also in airforce, on youtube), 77rus, and Boxer ;D..
Sometimes look on rusarmy they have arguments about that...
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  77RUS on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:09 am

Russians use only full TVC

F-22 has TVC only in vertical line, but Su-35 with 117C or Al-31FP has full TVC

for example

here is my walkaround of Su-35, i took it at MAKS-2007
You can see all-side TVC



And this is Raptor's pic my friend RomanS took on Phoenix Airshow
F-22 with his half-TVC



For those who are interested in MAKS-2007. There are tonns of my pics
http://militaryvideo.ru/eng/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171
avatar
77RUS

Posts : 160
Join date : 2007-09-23
Location : Moscow

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  ComradeLynx on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:01 am


BTW, on your second post the aircraft is actually MiG-31 Wink
avatar
ComradeLynx
Admin

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  frankyspeaker on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:59 am

The SU-37 used 2-D TVC in pitch.


The SU-30MKI uses 2-D TVC.
But the difference is that the nozzles are rotated a bit.
They don't move straight up and down. They move a bit off center.
This gives somewhat the capability of 3-D TVC
without the complexity of 3-D TVC.


The SU-35BM uses 3-D TVC.
For now the SU-35BM will use the 117S engines wich are AL-31 upgrades.
The intended engines are the AL-41F1 and after that the AL-41F.
But there are some problems with these engines that need
to be solved first.


All Sukhoi's have 15 degrees nozzle movement.
The F-22 has 20 degrees pitch nozzle movement.
That's the reason why the F-22 turns on par with
the SU-37 and SU-30MKI.

The U.S has no aircraft that can match the aerodynamics
and symetrical airflow of the Sukhoi's.

If the Sukhoi would have 20 degrees nozzle movement like the
F-22 it would out turn the F-22 with ease.

The F-22's 5 degrees more nozzle movement just shows the Sukhoi's superiour aerodynamics.

The Sukhoi's superiour aerodynamics compensates the lack of the
5 degrees
nozzle movement compared to the F-22.


Here a comparison between the F-22 and the SU-37/Su-30MKI:



The F-22 relies more on it's better PTWR to
perform the Sukhoi manoeuvres.

The Sukhoi uses it's superiour aerodynamics.
Better airflow. The Sukhoi's cobra is more a kinetic move.

The Sukhoi turns quicker than the F-22 because the
Sukhoi has more impulse.(snappy in crocodile terms)

The F-22 can hold a banking manoeuvre longer because
of it's better PTWR. It doesn't lose it's speed as much as the Sukhoi.

The Sukhoi is better in fast directional changes. (airflow)

The Sukhoi is better going in to the move and the
F-22 is better coming out of the move because it has more
control because of it's better PTWR.


The SU-35BM will change this comparison because it will have increased PTWR. Because of it's more powerfull engines and weight loss chances are that it will be better in all these comparisons.
This comparison is in a clean configuration.
avatar
frankyspeaker

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-21
Age : 51
Location : Beuningen - The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:01 pm

77RUS wrote:Russians use only full TVC

F-22 has TVC only in vertical line, but Su-35 with 117C or Al-31FP has full TVC

for example

here is my walkaround of Su-35, i took it at MAKS-2007
You can see all-side TVC



For those who are interested in MAKS-2007. There are tonns of my pics
[url=http://militaryvideo.ru/eng/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171
http://militaryvideo.ru/eng/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171[/quote[/url]]

Cool, харошая картинка! Thanks.
Hey do you know what we usually put in that section that Su-32/34 has second radar in?
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:49 pm

Why doesn't Sukhoi add 5 more degrees of nozzle movement to its planes?!? Very Happy
Also, Su-35BM and MiG-35 wipes every plane off the planet. Nothing compares! But they are just little brothers to T-50!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:07 pm

SDBolts wrote:Why doesn't Sukhoi add 5 more degrees of nozzle movement to its planes?!? Very Happy
Also, Su-35BM and MiG-35 wipes every plane off the planet. Nothing compares! But they are just little brothers to T-50!
That's right! Altho if with plasma-stealth, BETTER! ;D
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  77RUS on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:55 am

ComradeLynx wrote:

BTW, on your second post the aircraft is actually MiG-31 Wink

ahh Smile yep, you are right

my brains exploited after editing all these pics
avatar
77RUS

Posts : 160
Join date : 2007-09-23
Location : Moscow

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  sadom666 on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:03 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
Mikelaren wrote:Look up the word stealth "Military. a U.S. Air Force project involving a range of technologies, with the purpose of developing aircraft that are difficult to detect by sight, sound, radar, and infrared energy. " meaning they are still dectable. Shure they may be a tiny dot on the screen but that dot (knowing where your allies are) could likly be the enemy.


They shot it down because they weren't dumb. they knew we were using the exact same flight paths to fly missions at almost the exact same times. so they laid a trap. it worked, clearly

I heard about this version. once again u prove that U R dumb as hell Basketball

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:04 pm

Ok, first of all, if youre going to insult me, learn to use the English language to speak coherently, and secondly, since I don't know what you're talking about, I'm assuming that you don't believe that we used the same flight paths? why would we Not use the same flight paths again?
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  sadom666 on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:30 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:Ok, first of all, if youre going to insult me, learn to use the English language to speak coherently, and secondly, since I don't know what you're talking about, I'm assuming that you don't believe that we used the same flight paths? why would we Not use the same flight paths again?


OK I'm from Europe and I'm not an English expert. But I speak English fairly well...
coherently - sorry don't know what this means...
No, I believe that u used the same flight paths, thats why I said u're dumb!!!
Ahh what mistake did I made in my post ? I don't see any, can u help me out ?
Cheer up at least u don't seem a dumb American !!!

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:08 am

First of all, you said, "I heard about this version. once again u prove that U R dumb as hell". when you said, "this version" thats probably the most incoherent part of your sentence, because I have no idea what you were referring to as "this version"
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  sadom666 on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:46 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:First of all, you said, "I heard about this version. once again u prove that U R dumb as hell". when you said, "this version" thats probably the most incoherent part of your sentence, because I have no idea what you were referring to as "this version"

lol U R dumb after all !!!
I was refering to your post silly (They shot it down because they weren't dumb. [they knew we were using the exact same flight paths to fly missions at almost the exact same times. so they laid a trap. it worked, clearly]) fuck !!! Mad U really drive ppl crazy !!! Mad with your tiny brain !

_________________
avatar
sadom666
Admin

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Thessaloniki, Greece

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:09 pm

sigh. lol, I drive people crazy? I'm the dumb one? lol, you're the one who can't make an understandable sentence and then called me stupid! You said "This Version" ok, this version of what? your answer to my question? this version of my post? ok, now that makes even less sense! I'm still assuming that you're talking about what Mikelaren wrote, because you even said that you understand that we used the same flight paths? LOL! then why does that make me dumb as hell, for stating why they were Obviously able to shoot it down? are you stating I was correct in making this statement and that by saying that "you are dumb as hell" your antecedent for "you" is America? because when used in that context, you is most commonly being used for direct address and as such, is referring to Me, OptimusGonzo, and you're calling me dumb for saying why they were obviously able to shoot down the aircraft.

Great, and now I go to wikipedia, and search direct address and it would appear that English doesn't have the same sort of vocative case as other languages, including Greek. ugh!
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL

Post  su37rulez on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:56 pm

sadom666 wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:First of all, you said, "I heard about this version. once again u prove that U R dumb as hell". when you said, "this version" thats probably the most incoherent part of your sentence, because I have no idea what you were referring to as "this version"

lol U R dumb after all !!!
I was refering to your post silly (They shot it down because they weren't dumb. [they knew we were using the exact same flight paths to fly missions at almost the exact same times. so they laid a trap. it worked, clearly]) fuck !!! Mad U really drive ppl crazy !!! Mad with your tiny brain !
Dude, is that you on the avatar? Very Happy
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: The Serbian answer to the Americans when they downed F-117

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum