Yugoslavia

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yugoslavia

Post  backtothegrave on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:04 am

SDBolts wrote:
backtothegrave wrote:Serbia was a tougher enemy than iraq.
1) they had good air defenses (some provided by russia few months before the war) - iraq had not
2) serbia (expecially kosovo) is full of mountains and forests, it's difficult to find and attack something there - iraq is plains and deserts for most part
3) under tito's rule, Jugoslavia faced the menace of a possible soviet invasion: bunkers for airplanes and ammos were built deep underground, and some area were fortified - bunkers in iraq were rarely deep underground, and border fortifications were made of sand (LOL!!!)
4) serbs used a tactic (wich wasn't possible in iraq, as you'll see): they sent light attack, subsonic planes (almost sure they were G-4 Super Galeb) to attack NATO airfields in albania. they flew really low along valleys between the mountains, and came undetected over their targets. many apache elicopters were destroyed, and some other planes as a-10 and c-130 (there were photos on the net, if you find them tell me!). Thus they forbid nato's ground support missions.
These attacks were so successull that nato asked italy to use their AMX (the nato aircraft most similar to g-4) to do similar mission from italian airbases. in the mean time high altitude missions were suspended due to heavy opposition.
How little you know about Iraq wars.... the military was fighting Hussein! Only a few loyalists actually fought us! Kuwait was empty when we came in '91, and in '03, Hussein was already in hiding thanks to Iraqi military when we came!

If Iraqi military didn't confiscate all weapons from Hussein, the whole Coalition fleet woudl have been destroyed simply by missiles, and any idiots who made it anywhere near Iraq would have been gassed! They wouldn't even have to fight! And they could have shot every plane out of the sky easily, not that there were that many that came anyways. After bombing campaign, Iraqi military was barely affected! In fact, Kuwaiti nation/people was hurt much more than Iraqi military!!

indeed i know few of that war, as anybody here in italy, because all news have been censored and all that is known comes from "underground" sources. that's true for both iraq wars and serbia bombings.
well, was it a volutary choice of iraqui militars as you say or a lack of means, the point is another: i meant that making comparisons between iraq bombngs and kosovo bombings is nosense, the situations were completely different, and those who make comparisons should not forget this.
backtothegrave

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Serb on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:55 am

Man I dont get you? You are american nationalists? Why arent you supporting USA terror, bush, clinton etc as other americans and american nationalists?
Serb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:24 pm

Serb wrote:Man I dont get you? You are american nationalists? Why arent you supporting USA terror, bush, clinton etc as other americans and american nationalists?

Isn't it obvious? there are serious media descrepancies between your part of the world and ours. If all the western medias got together one day and decided to make fake reports about A war where Russia and China and North Korea all invaded the south, even if it wasn't true in any way, unless there was a major event to disprove it and everyone knew, We'd go to war in a matter of days, or probably hours if the media did a good job. I mean come on! we fell for a Martian space opera thing on the radio and lonelygirl15!

But as for your question, you should be able to answer it yourself. If our media is telling us something so drastically different from yours, and ours is led by people who are what we consider to be true and patriotic "Americans" who love freedom, then we assume they won't lie or tell half lies or give lies of Omission to us. So we automatically assume that you media is lying to you and that ours is right because no one is around to say that they've lied before, and because we can't realize that the media is a multimillion dollar information scheme where they control what goes in and what comes out and if they're not getting paid we're not gettin informed. I still can't say that I believe everything that I've been told on these forums, most of it I try to find and read up on, on my own time so I don't sound like the fool whose clueless in a debate. But I'm unique in America, the true independent is a rare breed, and the echo-boomers/NOW generation are so team/group oriented that they no longer think individualisticly, so much so that it becomes much easier for the people to fall easier to the big lies than the small ones, to use Hitler's words. A perfect example being how no American doubts that when George Bush and the American Cabinet members say we have the greatest military in the world, they take it for granted, instead of saying, well Mr. President and Mr. Secretary of Defense, Why is our military the best? IS IT BECAUSE YOU'RE TELLING US THIS AND WE'RE TOO DAMED STUPID TO DOUBT YOU OR FIND OUT FOR OURSELVES THE TRUTH?! its stuff like this why Democrats hate GW Bush so much, and I'm not even a Democrat, I just understand where they're coming from. I could continue, but I'd only be slitting my own throat. At least I KNOW there's still a chance for America in this new generation, even if they don't see it in themselves.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:34 pm

Support Bush?!? Fuck Bush. After what he has done to Iraq trying to "help," there would be no better thing in the world than for him to die! I would no sooner forget that day than I would Christmas! What a great day it would be!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:35 pm

SDBolts wrote:Support Bush?!? Fuck Bush. After what he has done to Iraq trying to "help," there would be no better thing in the world than for him to die! I would no sooner forget that day than I would Christmas! What a great day it would be!

And thats where Bolts is not an American. Yes we don't like Bush, but no American Dreams of Murdering the president, except the insane ones (points to John Wilkes Booth and others)
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:23 am

the big problem is that each country receives by the media different versions of the news.
in usa, ue, serbia, we all get different stories. where's the truth?
i really don't know...
i feel like i cannot trust at all italians media (if you knew that half of them is owned by berlusconi you wouldn't trust them too).
while the kosovo campaign was fought we received the official nato version of the news, and we did conform. one evening on a rai tvnews i saw an interview to a serbian mig pilot. he told what he experienced in the war, and that story was totally different from the official one.a few years later i searched on the newspapers and the net for more infos about kosovo war, and i found out that the news were censored. i mean we had no news a part from brief official bullettins.
then i searched through unofficial channels. i got shocked when i learned that thousands of italian soldiers were dying of cancer after they went to bosnia and kosovo. newspapers told us of a few cases of cancer, but instead the ill soldiers were THOUSANDS. i also found news of nato planes downed during the war (but in 1999 we were told of NO LOSSES), and of nato pilots telling of the use of non-conventional weapons.
WHO I SHOULD BELIEVE TO?
DO I LIVE IN A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY?
IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH REAL, OR IS IT A FANTASY?
well, i don't know what to think...
backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:41 pm

As i know from the Nato only the Greeks refused to bomb Serbia but the point is that NATO maybe was pwned there i still dont see why we maked these war....
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:42 pm

man i make the same qestions every day....
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:55 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Support Bush?!? Fuck Bush. After what he has done to Iraq trying to "help," there would be no better thing in the world than for him to die! I would no sooner forget that day than I would Christmas! What a great day it would be!

And thats where Bolts is not an American. Yes we don't like Bush, but no American Dreams of Murdering the president, except the insane ones (points to John Wilkes Booth and others)
Many many many people hate Bush. Look at other countries. Hussein was hated by ALL Iraqis except a few fag Baathists, so basically, no one in Iraq was Iraqi then?!!?

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:56 pm

SDBolts wrote:Wait everyone, look how stupid NATO is!
NATO's whole mission was to liberate Kosovo.
Serbs destroy NATO forces, especially the 1000+ planes, and NATO surrenders. War ends, Kosovo is still under Serb control.
NATO declares victory.
Anyone see a problem?
GGNORE!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:12 pm

SDBolts wrote:
Many many many people hate Bush. Look at other countries. Hussein was hated by ALL Iraqis except a few fag Baathists, so basically, no one in Iraq was Iraqi then?!!?

What's the problem? Saddam was a dictator who would not relenquish his power unless he was killed, while in America if you don't like a president the longest you have to wait is 8 years formerly 16 years, and 16 years is not even 1/4 of someone's life with today's standards of living
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:28 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
SDBolts wrote:

What's the problem? Saddam was a dictator who would not relenquish his power unless he was killed, while in America if you don't like a president the longest you have to wait is 8 years formerly 16 years, and 16 years is not even 1/4 of someone's life with today's standards of living

well, if i had to wait 16 years before berlusconi got kicked, i'd probably had committed suicide. or have been brought to jail as a dangerous bolshevik (in italy everyone who's against berlusconi is dubbed bolshevik). or,thinking about berlusconi's great economic achievements while prime minister, died of starvation.Sad
backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:56 pm

my point is, no one wants to endure the regime of a political tyrant of any sort for any amout of time, and while 8 years is bad enough, a reign of Saddam, or even a more famous tyrant than him, like Ivan the terrible, who reigned, gave up power only to show the people that they needed him so he could abuse his position, is unquestionably much much worse.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EVERESt on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:37 am

I dont know man some stupid bitches want to re/write history again...
just notice world slowly is changing we are 4geting our believes.
we are getting mashines.

Deo Vindice
Latin: Under God, Our Vindicator
EVERESt
Admin

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:39 pm

EVERESt wrote:I dont know man some stupid bitches want to re/write history again...
we are getting mashines.

Yeah the world sure is changing. End Times man, END TIMES

I should make that my sig...
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:24 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
EVERESt wrote:I dont know man some stupid bitches want to re/write history again...
we are getting mashines.

Yeah the world sure is changing. End Times man, END TIMES

I should make that my sig...

according to ancient biblical prophecies,the end of world will start with the coming of the antichrist. and the antichrist will be born before the first generation of jews born in the refounded israel will fade away.
that is: people born in 1948 will live 70-80 years. so, if the antichrist isn't born yet, he'll be born soon!

well, that's only a prophecy, but anyway mankind has gone along enough to make possible great natural disasters, wars, draughts, revolutions in the next 50 years. the end of the world as we've known it.
backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:01 pm

backtothegrave wrote:
according to ancient biblical prophecies,the end of world will start with the coming of the antichrist. and the antichrist will be born before the first generation of jews born in the refounded israel will fade away.
that is: people born in 1948 will live 70-80 years. so, if the antichrist isn't born yet, he'll be born soon!

well, that's only a prophecy, but anyway mankind has gone along enough to make possible great natural disasters, wars, draughts, revolutions in the next 50 years. the end of the world as we've known it.

Thats what i've heard, but can you cite that from anywhere?
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:34 pm

mmm... i don't know the bible so well... i can search for articles on the net.
i remember that i read a paragraph from the bible and the related explanation, but not where. i can send you some links thata friend sent to me about this topic. i'll have a look and send them as soon as i find them. Wink
backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:54 pm

I know that there was a Saint in our ages that you never seen him before but he knew your name whats your problem and what you gonna ask him.
he sayed that the White Legion (Russ) will liberty all the world. for infos pm me!
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:58 pm

Russia would liberate the world?!?! wtf?!?! Well, they already did from Napoleon and Nazi Germany. Well, now they would have to liberate the world from.... USA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone live in Canada can rent me out a room!?!?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:06 pm

mmmmkay. Why don't you either post me the link or send me the link....just because Right now I don't believe what I think you said, and furthermore, I have no idea what you really just said....work on that coherentness again.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:02 am

i dont know how man but its real it talked about thinks like Iraq war when Iraq war doesnt even had been started it talked about Iran and other conflict dont remember all of them!
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:03 am

Uberwarz wrote:i dont know how man but its real it talked about thinks like Iraq war when Iraq war doesnt even had been started it talked about Iran and other conflict dont remember all of them!

then PM it to me or post the link in the thread.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:30 am

Yugoslavia at ww2 had the highest partisan activity along with Russia.... there were so many Partizans that Nazis used croats to keep the partisans busy i think the croatian organizetion was called ustska correct me if im wrong!
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:01 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Yugoslavia at ww2 had the highest partisan activity along with Russia.... there were so many Partizans that Nazis used croats to keep the partisans busy i think the croatian organizetion was called ustska correct me if im wrong!

ustasha....
really bad fellows, worse than the nazis if possible. No
but don't forget that tito himself was croat, and many other partizan leaders
backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top