Why!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why!?

Post  su37rulez on Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:51 pm

Watch this video.
It's about M1 Abrams, don't take it seriosly.
Finished?
Yeah, so why do American always use those "sun-glasses-watever"?

Do they protect them from something?
Are they just for coolness?

Cuz I'd understand if the were on a bike, wind in the face...
But they're inside the tank...
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Why!?

Post  SDBolts on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:10 am

Well they have to look cool lol!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why!?

Post  frankyspeaker on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:15 am

su37rulez wrote:Watch this video.
It's about M1 Abrams, don't take it seriosly.
Finished?
Yeah, so why do American always use those "sun-glasses-watever"?

Do they protect them from something?
Are they just for coolness?

Cuz I'd understand if the were on a bike, wind in the face...
But they're inside the tank...


When you are in a dimmed compartment like a tank the brightness from outside is coming through a small inlet. This small inlet makes the light coming in too bright for the eyes. And of course it looks cool Exclamation
avatar
frankyspeaker

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-21
Age : 51
Location : Beuningen - The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Re: Why!?

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:44 pm

a part from beeing cool (yes, i too was born with my sunglasses on Cool) it helps to hid the signs of the last all-night-long party! drunken
well, i know it quite well too!!!
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forlė - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: Why!?

Post  su37rulez on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:50 pm

frankyspeaker wrote:
su37rulez wrote:Watch this video.
It's about M1 Abrams, don't take it seriosly.
Finished?
Yeah, so why do American always use those "sun-glasses-watever"?

Do they protect them from something?
Are they just for coolness?

Cuz I'd understand if the were on a bike, wind in the face...
But they're inside the tank...


When you are in a dimmed compartment like a tank the brightness from outside is coming through a small inlet. This small inlet makes the light coming in too bright for the eyes. And of course it looks cool Exclamation
Buttheads!
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Why!?

Post  Uberwarz on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:53 pm

you know the tank is not a clean place if you ride a tank for 5-8hours your face will be dirty so they wear the glasses to protect theyr eyes.... in combat they dont have time to tear theyr eyes.

so heres the answer.




and you know iraq is kinda 50% desert so thats another way that they use theyr protection glasses.
avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 36
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why!?

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:26 pm

Uberwarz wrote:you know the tank is not a clean place if you ride a tank for 5-8hours your face will be dirty so they wear the glasses to protect theyr eyes.... in combat they dont have time to tear theyr eyes.

so heres the answer.




and you know iraq is kinda 50% desert so thats another way that they use theyr protection glasses.

Good reason
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Why!?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum