View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hope this was a joke.

Post  sadom666 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:15 am

su37rulez wrote:
ComradeLynx wrote:
Uberwarz wrote:Russians are Vikings....
RUSS MEANS VIKING!
hope you guys knew that!
Russians are the 1 in the list of some country that was never destroyed/captured or something like that i hope!

GOD BLESS RUSSIA!
GOD BLESS USA!
Perfect, now please stop posting pics of Craptor and claiming thats not true, ok??
Yeah Lynx has a point there.

2 Uberwarz, you better do as he says, or else he'll delete your posts and bann you forever Very Happy

I hope u're kidding...
every individual has his own point, its not right to talk to ppl like that just because they have a different opinion from u.
Delete Him ? Razz Big deal Basketball he can find another forum where everyone knows what democracy stands for.

BTW Su37Rullez u have to chill out a bit.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: HAF

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:13 pm

LOL I think/hope that Su37 was kidding!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:20 pm

SDBolts wrote:LOL I think/hope that Su37 was kidding!
Dude, when sdbolts "fucks" Russia, you don't say anything..
And when I, even if put "Very Happy" (joking), you alwqays at me having something to say...
You must don't like me, right?
su37rulez

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:59 pm

LOL I don't "fuck" Russia. I always say good stuff about them Very Happy
BTW, Su37rulez, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you brother?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:25 pm

su37rulez wrote:
And when I, even if put "Very Happy" (joking), you alwqays at me having something to say...

Dude, he said Fuck Russia because he was angry that you're clearly better. So think of it this way, if a Nazi who's nation is being close in on all sides by the Allies says GRRR FUCK THE ALLIES! does he mean it because he hates them, or does he mean it because he's losing?
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:42 pm

Yes, very correct Optimus ^_^
See my avatar for artist picture of T-95!!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:30 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
su37rulez wrote:

Dude, he said Fuck Russia because he was angry that you're clearly better. So think of it this way, if a Nazi who's nation is being close in on all sides by the Allies says GRRR FUCK THE ALLIES! does he mean it because he hates them, or does he mean it because he's losing?
So.. Did I mean that ComradeLynx for real gonna do that?
I was just joking and now everybody is at me. WTF?
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:46 pm

No one's mad at you, btw, how old are you!?!!?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:57 pm

We're not mad at you, we're mad that you conceived the thought of Censorship. Cuz its not a very far step from a thinkin and a doin.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:11 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:We're not mad at you, we're mad that you conceived the thought of Censorship. Cuz its not a very far step from a thinkin and a doin.
so technically you are mad Very Happy
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:58 pm

su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:We're not mad at you, we're mad that you conceived the thought of Censorship. Cuz its not a very far step from a thinkin and a doin.
so technically you are mad Very Happy

No, I am not mad at Su37 the person. I am mad at the thought that su37 the person had. There is a difference in Hating Muhammad and hating everything the prophet stood for, and the same applies for this situation. Personality is always another defining aspect. On a side note, I am a devil's advocate who argues symmantics in every way for good or bad. Its just how I am.

Oh and by the way Muhammad is a great guy afro
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:05 pm

Muhammad is a good man?!?!?!?!?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:13 pm

SDBolts wrote:Muhammad is a good man?!?!?!?!?

well how can you call him bad when he's given millions of people in the world a sense of spiritual belonging? sure he made it very easy for his followers to engage in violent acts, but at that time the Church was even more violent! it all depends on the society of which you're in, and its amazing how the Ummah and the papacy have changed. I guarantee you if they had nukes and planes in the Middle ages, nuts like Raynald of Chatillon would surely have used them without thinking twice!

he'd be like ZOMG SALADIN AND TEH TURKS AREN't LETTING US GO TO JERUSALEM! WE MUST BOMB NICEA & ANATOLIA TIL THEY SURRENDARZ!

OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:30 pm

Fuck Raynold that damn French bastard!

And err... Salahuddin wasn't Turkish -.-
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:47 pm

no, but the two ruling powers of the middle east were at the time were the Turks and the Fatmid dynasty of Egypt. The Turks took Palestine from the Egyptians, and they no longer let Christian pilgrims go to the holy lands, so when the Emperor of the Byzantine empire called for 300 elite Christian warriors to take back some cities lost after Manzikert, traditional Byzantine cities with alot of Greek influence in Anatolia, places like, Lydia, Galatia, Cappadocia, cities like Nicea you know basically everything that fell directly after Manzikert, well the pope just took it as a call to arms againt all Islam, and called Christians to war everywhere and thus the Crusades began under Urban II, and it almost ended as quickly as it began, as two of the three Crusader leaders were Normans, the very people that the Byzantines were losin ground to in Sicily and Southern Italy, So it would stand to reason that you really don't want to put them in charge of your new army comprised entirely of foreigners, but you still have to give them provisions anyway and technically make them your army by doing so or else they're kind of still hostile and could've sacked Constantinople.

Anyway, to make a long story short, They make it to Jerusalem, about 8 Crusades later Saint Louis IX goes on a Crusade, has to turn back, it signals the end of the Crusader states for the most part, Palestine is reclaimed by Muslims, and evenentually a few hundred years Mehmed II conquers Constantinople and brings about the end of the Byzantines AND their long history and many sacred/extremely important pieces of information about history in Palestine. It was a loss not for Christendom, but for the whole world when that city fell. Hell, I still call it Constantinople when everyone else calls it something else? what is it these days? Isabul? Istanbul? something like that.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:03 pm

-.-
Ugh, the Saracens took over Egypt and Turkey, and even held Sassanid Persia for quite a long time.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 pm

SDBolts wrote:-.-
Ugh, the Saracens took over Egypt and Turkey, and even held Sassanid Persia for quite a long time.

dunno what definition of Saracen you're using, but what I know the word to mean is just a medieval term for "Arab" or "Middle Easterner" Persia fell to the Mongols and Baghdad was sacked in, what, 1256? ending the Abbasid Caliphate? bad time man, bad times. Mongols destroyed another great center of learning and technology in the world.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum