Media Descrepancies

Go down

Media Descrepancies

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:12 pm

I can't think of any off the top of my head right now, (I'll edit this) but post some Military or otherwise discrepancies or just downright lies that the media has created or given to the public that you can think of. Should be a fun topic.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Descrepancies

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:30 pm

FUCK YOU HIGH COMMAND!
"3 disabled Abrams since '03"
FUCK YOU! THERES BEEN 1500 destroyed/damaged!!! 530 are in heavy repairs at Anniston Army Depot you fucktards, along with several hundred more M1s undergoing upgrade. If you see pics of Anniston of tanks in perfect condition, those are the ones being upgraded, they don't wanna show you the nearly destroyed ones lol. But the reports tell all, 1 milliion and 2 months to repair one tank lol!!!! (obv more than one tank being worked on at a time) ANd mother fucker, several hundred have been repaired in Iraq/Kuwait, leaving all the rest as scrap metal for Iraqis!!! FUCK YOU BUSH!
FUCK YOU BUSH FUCK YOU SHITSAYUS! An assassination attempt was made on Polish ambassador, I hope he is fine, well you fucktards, make my day and teach Shitsayus a lesson! That cock-sucking pussy!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down