Re: .

Post  77RUS on Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 am

I don't like them too, they are so....so.... GREEDY and ARTFUL
77RUS

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Post  EVERESt on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:47 pm

Ye but lets dont forget they support eatch other....i dont like israelians.

Bolts.....Avatar Explained: the Mighty M1A2 Abrams!What a Face cheers Laughing

lol lol lo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lo lol lol lol lol lol
lol lol lo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lo lol lol lol lol lol

Deo Vindice
Latin: Under God, Our Vindicator
EVERESt
Admin

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AS a Syrian

Post  SyrianPhoenix on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:47 pm

well you know that tought history between Syria and Israel, but as a Syrian but also as a very devout monotheist I have to say this.

I hold no hatred towards the Jews and the Israeli citizens, as such I am opposed to destroying Israel. The Jews have proven time and time again that they are worthy of having a nation, and they have proven to be worthy of living in the holy land. So in theory I am not opposed to Jews living with us.

BUT I am opposed to what Israel represents today. It is a tool for american imperialism.
the USA doesn't give a wooden nickel about jews, they care about Israel because it suits their imperialist interests.

All in all I don't want the destruction of Israel and its people, I want its absorption into a new state: Greater Syria, the kingdom of the semites.
SyrianPhoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  77RUS on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:49 pm

SyrianPhoenix wrote:well you know that tought history between Syria and Israel, but as a Syrian but also as a very devout monotheist I have to say this.

I hold no hatred towards the Jews and the Israeli citizens, as such I am opposed to destroying Israel. The Jews have proven time and time again that they are worthy of having a nation, and they have proven to be worthy of living in the holy land. So in theory I am not opposed to Jews living with us.

BUT I am opposed to what Israel represents today. It is a tool for american imperialism.
the USA doesn't give a wooden nickel about jews, they care about Israel because it suits their imperialist interests.

All in all I don't want the destruction of Israel and its people, I want its absorption into a new state: Greater Syria, the kingdom of the semites.

Welcome!
77RUS

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:51 pm

Last edited by Rock on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ComradeLynx on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:13 am

Jews are horrible people, i know because i have met 2...

They are basically a small 50% holy country surrounded by angry Arab neighbours, that will destroy Israel! Smile

Sad but true.

-------------
American soldier falls from a helicopter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dQBt41ye0
ComradeLynx
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:28 pm

JEWS R ALL FAGS NO MATTER WERE THEY LIVE if i would meet an isreali at school and he says somthing to me i would beat the living shit outta him death to isreal
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:50 am

leb4ever wrote:JEWS R ALL FAGS NO MATTER WERE THEY LIVE if i would meet an isreali at school and he says somthing to me i would beat the living shit outta him death to isreal

I don't think how bad that statement makes you look. Generalizations especially against ethnicity or race always make the person saying them look WAY WAY worse than they people they're accusing.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:26 am

SyrianPhoenix wrote:well you know that tought history between Syria and Israel, but as a Syrian but also as a very devout monotheist I have to say this.

this point of wiew is by far wiser than some other seen here.
still i wonder what you mean for "kingdom of the semites".
backtothegrave

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:29 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
leb4ever wrote:JEWS R ALL FAGS NO MATTER WERE THEY LIVE if i would meet an isreali at school and he says somthing to me i would beat the living shit outta him death to isreal

I don't think how bad that statement makes you look. Generalizations especially against ethnicity or race always make the person saying them look WAY WAY worse than they people they're accusing.

right optimus. some statements seen here are quite creepy... Sad
i wonder how intelligent people can be so full of hate to men they don't know personally.
backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  SyrianPhoenix on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:10 am

backtothegrave wrote:

this point of wiew is by far wiser than some other seen here.
still i wonder what you mean for "kingdom of the semites".

Well my friend we who live in Greater Syria, or sometimes it is called the Levant or the fertile crescent, are actually semites, not arabs. But arabs are close "brothers" of the semites. Should the region ever unite under one secular monotheist goverment, then effectively we would be uniting the semetic race.
SyrianPhoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:21 am

SyrianPhoenix wrote:
Well my friend we who live in Greater Syria, or sometimes it is called the Levant or the fertile crescent, are actually semites, not arabs. But arabs are close "brothers" of the semites. Should the region ever unite under one secular monotheist goverment, then effectively we would be uniting the semetic race.

ok understood! seems quite a solution for achieving peace in the area...
backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Rock on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:54 pm

Last edited by Rock on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:02 pm

SDBolts wrote:I have a solution as well. Destroy Israel and Turkey and the Middle East will be purged of these obscenities.

Maybe it's time those dam Turks were purged themselves.

I have a solution. Why don't you stop acting like people hate you because their evil when you write stuff like this which gives them a clear reason to hate you. like Backtothegrave said, I have no idea why intelligent people write such stupid things sometimes. Honestly, I don't wish death and destruction upon a group of people unless they've done those things first and now they wish to bring them upon me. There was a time when all of America shared this view.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum