Nuclear Terrorim!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  EVERESt on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:04 pm

What do you thing will happen if some terrorists aquiere nuclears?

_________________


Deo Vindice
Latin: Under God, Our Vindicator
avatar
EVERESt
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : GR

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  Uberwarz on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:43 pm

it would be the end of the world.....
avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 36
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:21 pm

EVERESt wrote:What do you thing will happen if some terrorists aquiere nuclears?
Correct the topic
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:53 pm

<.<
>.>
If they did, I'm running either to some lil village here in the US (i live in a city with a lot of naval power based in it, and it would be a primary target) or I'm running to Mexico, or Canada, or maybe Russia if I learn Russian one day xD
Or maybe if I learn Arabi I will go to native Iraq assuming things are better Very Happy:D:D:D
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:23 pm

SDBolts wrote:<.<
>.>
If they did, I'm running either to some lil village here in the US (i live in a city with a lot of naval power based in it, and it would be a primary target) or I'm running to Mexico, or Canada, or maybe Russia if I learn Russian one day xD
Or maybe if I learn Arabi I will go to native Iraq assuming things are better Very Happy:D:D:D

Bolts if I lived in SD, I would be visiting our naval bases at every opportunity they opened em to the Public. They do all sorts of awesome stuff down there. You still don't seem to understand that saying your going to go off and live in The middle east is a betrayal to America whom you are a citizen of, maybe I should repost that long conversation you and I had a while back, hmm?
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:41 pm

Well, we have Coronado Naval Base which is REALLY OUT OF THE WAY. There's a couple of carriers there and some destroyers and whatnot. It's cool and all, but w/e.

And well, some people around here treat me worse than fuckin blacks who act "gangsta" and are the shit of society. Yeah, most people are nice to me, cuz I am nice Very Happy
But really, there's still those people who treat me worse than anything.. and that is very annoying.
Well, lemme see, if faggot Hussein never came, hmm, I would prolly be living in Iraq today! Who knows.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:53 pm

So you feel like you don't owe the United States anything even though you were born and raised here your whole life? then we should have just kicked you out if we thought that you were going to use us to become a productive member of society just because we offered stability, and you seriously contemplate leaving when the Sh!t hits the fan. Haven't we gone over this before Bolts?
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  EVERESt on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:03 pm

Dont know man im planing to move to Russia not that i dont like where i live but i might go.

_________________


Deo Vindice
Latin: Under God, Our Vindicator
avatar
EVERESt
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : GR

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:34 pm

EVERESt wrote:Dont know man im planing to move to Russia not that i dont like where i live but i might go.
Did I ask you what for?
Just to see how polite our people are?
:DD
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:31 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:So you feel like you don't owe the United States anything even though you were born and raised here your whole life? then we should have just kicked you out if we thought that you were going to use us to become a productive member of society just because we offered stability, and you seriously contemplate leaving when the Sh!t hits the fan. Haven't we gone over this before Bolts?
Well, seeing as my life's been shit a lot of the fact simply being Arab and living in this country, maybe even living in Canada woulda been better, who knows. As much as I hate snow, but w/e. US economy is said to collapse in the next 5-10 years. Someone else, I think it was 77RUS, said 3 years, but that is way too soon. Wow, our great nation is crumbling, and all the government can do is throw propaganda to make the people feel better, but too bad that doesn't fix things. And if Hilary Clinton becomes president, then fuck, if I can get through college fast, do a lot of credits in summer or something, and get the fuck out.

As shitty a leader Bush is, Clinton the $1 blowjob whore will make Bush look like a god. If America is becoming shit under Bush's rule, I can't imagine what it will be like under the bitch. 5-10 years, economy collapses, there will be a lotta chaos, and the hammer falls. Where willl you be? I hope to get the fuck out.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:38 pm

SDBolts wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:So you feel like you don't owe the United States anything even though you were born and raised here your whole life? then we should have just kicked you out if we thought that you were going to use us to become a productive member of society just because we offered stability, and you seriously contemplate leaving when the Sh!t hits the fan. Haven't we gone over this before Bolts?
Well, seeing as my life's been shit a lot of the fact simply being Arab and living in this country, maybe even living in Canada woulda been better, who knows. As much as I hate snow, but w/e. US economy is said to collapse in the next 5-10 years. Someone else, I think it was 77RUS, said 3 years, but that is way too soon. Wow, our great nation is crumbling, and all the government can do is throw propaganda to make the people feel better, but too bad that doesn't fix things. And if Hilary Clinton becomes president, then fuck, if I can get through college fast, do a lot of credits in summer or something, and get the fuck out.

As shitty a leader Bush is, Clinton the $1 blowjob whore will make Bush look like a god. If America is becoming shit under Bush's rule, I can't imagine what it will be like under the bitch. 5-10 years, economy collapses, there will be a lotta chaos, and the hammer falls. Where willl you be? I hope to get the fuck out.
I'd go to Canada... Snow Rulez!!!!!!!!!
Dunno why you "hate" it, oh wait you're Iraqi, you don't know what it is..
hehe
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:39 pm

I don't see big difference between US and Canada.
Altho, it is close to our weather.
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:42 pm

THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN USA AND CANADA!!
I will name just one: the whole world hates us, not Canada.

And was that some racist remark against Iraq? Believe it or not, it does snow over there yes it does. There's something called Mountains, there's a few in the north, yeah it snows.
hehe

Oh wait, does it snow 365 days a year in Russia?!?!?
(jk)
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 pm

su37rulez wrote:I don't see big difference between US and Canada.
Altho, it is close to our weather.


Most Loyalists fled to Canada. It was a constant target of ours in the Rev. War and the War of 1812, but we never were able to conquer canada. so much so that they're very wary of us today. Not like actively or on a personal level, but their government is careful of ours.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  ComradeLynx on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:38 am

Hey, do you remember that B-52 nuclear missile oops? Wasnt one nuke missing?bounce bounce bounce

_________________
Americans stole stealth from Soviets
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5291484096194699595

Sad but true.

-------------
American soldier falls from a helicopter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dQBt41ye0
avatar
ComradeLynx
Admin

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:14 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
su37rulez wrote:I don't see big difference between US and Canada.
Altho, it is close to our weather.


Most Loyalists fled to Canada. It was a constant target of ours in the Rev. War and the War of 1812, but we never were able to conquer canada. so much so that they're very wary of us today. Not like actively or on a personal level, but their government is careful of ours.
Well yeah
But they're both in NATO
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:17 pm

Thats because we get along very well with our neighbors. And Because Canada is a great nation, and if the US fell, Canada would be committed to keeping peace and order in our continent. Historically, the Canadians have had the greatest record of peacekeeping of any nation.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:24 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:Thats because we get along very well with our neighbors. And Because Canada is a great nation, and if the US fell, Canada would be committed to keeping peace and order in our continent. Historically, the Canadians have had the greatest record of peacekeeping of any nation.
Are they from Brit origin too?
And maybe French, then
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:25 pm

Not really lol. We have tried to conquer Canada many times, especially when it was still British, but a couple times afterwards, and everytime we have failed xD
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 pm

Not EVERY Time. We conquered Canada with the Help of the English army, in the seven years' war when the colonials and the regulars cooperated to defeat the French and their indian alliances. the English built Halifax at this time, and even conquered Louisburg, which was at the time the Gibraltar of the New world, and the Acadians in What was to become Nova Scotia left for Lousiana and became Cajuns. Cajun= Acadian. see the phonetic resemblence? The remainder of the French holdings in Quebec remained French, but it all went under English rule eventually. Russia left their new world holdings by California and Oregon after all the coastal fur trade evaporated (mostly seals).
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:Not EVERY Time. We conquered Canada with the Help of the English army, in the seven years' war when the colonials and the regulars cooperated to defeat the French and their indian alliances. the English built Halifax at this time, and even conquered Louisburg, which was at the time the Gibraltar of the New world, and the Acadians in What was to become Nova Scotia left for Lousiana and became Cajuns. Cajun= Acadian. see the phonetic resemblence? The remainder of the French holdings in Quebec remained French, but it all went under English rule eventually. Russia left their new world holdings by California and Oregon after all the coastal fur trade evaporated (mostly seals).
So, it's half French and half English origin..
You guys suck, can't conquer Canada, and neither Kosovo.
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:16 pm

su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:Not EVERY Time. We conquered Canada with the Help of the English army, in the seven years' war when the colonials and the regulars cooperated to defeat the French and their indian alliances. the English built Halifax at this time, and even conquered Louisburg, which was at the time the Gibraltar of the New world, and the Acadians in What was to become Nova Scotia left for Lousiana and became Cajuns. Cajun= Acadian. see the phonetic resemblence? The remainder of the French holdings in Quebec remained French, but it all went under English rule eventually. Russia left their new world holdings by California and Oregon after all the coastal fur trade evaporated (mostly seals).
So, it's half French and half English origin..
You guys suck, can't conquer Canada, and neither Kosovo.


Well You guys suck more! I could cite tons of Military defeats of the Russians but it doesn't matter, you guys are leading now. Out of hundreds of times to conquer Germany only did so once and only kept it for 50 years, Couldn't Conquer Finland in WWII, Got Conquered by the Mongols, lost to Anime loving Japanese, had to sell Alaska, Lost India to the English, Had to leave Afghanistan, Lost access to the Black Sea in Crimean War, and had the entire USSR fall down on top of you, its no wonder Americans think themselves superior. But every nation that begins to think that Aloof begins to lose sight of reality and eventually falls quickly, and as such I ignore such defeats of the past's consequences and focus more on their lessons. As should you. As should everyone who wants to get ahead. As for the Reason why we didn't conquer Canada in the Rev war, there were too few Patriots up there to help us. As for why we didn't in 1812, it was because our militia didn't want to server abroad, and no one had laid down the law on whether they had to or not. Hundreds either would not invade or deserted.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:55 pm

The fuckin dipshit Americans started the War of 1812, fuckin arrogant bastards. and "lost to Anime loving Japanese"
One not: ANime wasn't around back then Very Happy
Oh big deal, the japanese defeated a bunch of new colonists to the Russian Pacific, and took Sakhalin. OOOH OOPS! Who has Sakhalin now?!?! AHHA YOU DAM JAP FUCKTARDS! Oh yeah, before WW2, the Soviets crippled the Japanese military and economy so bad that there was no point of even fighting. the Japs should have just quit right htne and there. And fuck the Japanese for anime.
You Soviets should have annexed them, because now America is infested terribly, although I see some sort of vengeful irony there...

New Tsar Bomba targets!!!
1) Tokyo
2) Jerusalem
3) Beijing
4) Hiroshima
5) Nagasaki
6) Buckingham Palace
7) Oakland (Raider Nation, the rivals of the San Diego Chargers lol xD)
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:07 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:Not EVERY Time. We conquered Canada with the Help of the English army, in the seven years' war when the colonials and the regulars cooperated to defeat the French and their indian alliances. the English built Halifax at this time, and even conquered Louisburg, which was at the time the Gibraltar of the New world, and the Acadians in What was to become Nova Scotia left for Lousiana and became Cajuns. Cajun= Acadian. see the phonetic resemblence? The remainder of the French holdings in Quebec remained French, but it all went under English rule eventually. Russia left their new world holdings by California and Oregon after all the coastal fur trade evaporated (mostly seals).
So, it's half French and half English origin..
You guys suck, can't conquer Canada, and neither Kosovo.


Well You guys suck more! I could cite tons of Military defeats of the Russians but it doesn't matter, you guys are leading now. Out of hundreds of times to conquer Germany only did so once and only kept it for 50 years, Couldn't Conquer Finland in WWII, Got Conquered by the Mongols, lost to Anime loving Japanese, had to sell Alaska, Lost India to the English, Had to leave Afghanistan, Lost access to the Black Sea in Crimean War, and had the entire USSR fall down on top of you, its no wonder Americans think themselves superior. But every nation that begins to think that Aloof begins to lose sight of reality and eventually falls quickly, and as such I ignore such defeats of the past's consequences and focus more on their lessons. As should you. As should everyone who wants to get ahead. As for the Reason why we didn't conquer Canada in the Rev war, there were too few Patriots up there to help us. As for why we didn't in 1812, it was because our militia didn't want to server abroad, and no one had laid down the law on whether they had to or not. Hundreds either would not invade or deserted.
You can't compare it to Russia, you idiot!
Russia is OLDER! Mongols couldn't hold it long.. We didn't lose to Japaneese, and we didn't in Cold War, but becuz of Bush you did.
In afganistan either, In Cremean war we won (I think)
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:13 pm

SDBolts wrote:

New Tsar Bomba targets!!!
1) Tokyo
2) Jerusalem
3) Beijing
4) Hiroshima
5) Nagasaki
6) Buckingham Palace
7) Oakland (Raider Nation, the rivals of the San Diego Chargers lol xD)
Aha, nice!
Also add Washington, DC
*just kidding*
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Terrorim!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum