CHECHNYA

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CHECHNYA

Post  Uberwarz on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:44 pm

What is happening in Chechnya? i dont hear many things latly about Chechnya... i know that there is no way better then our troops in Iraq!
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECHNYA

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:28 pm

Uberwarz wrote:What is happening in Chechnya? i dont hear many things latly about Chechnya... i know that there is no way better then our troops in Iraq!

Make your sentences coherent and I might post something relevant. Chechnya is Russia's bitch right about now.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:11 pm

Didn't understand it either. But God help Russian-Chechen relations and God bless our troops in Iraq. For those few mother fuckers who are raping and killing people, God, I will gladly kill them myself, but I will leave them to your judgment and prolong their wait to damnation.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ComradeLynx on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:37 am

War in chechnya ended in 2005

There still are some drive by's and things like that, but that is chechnya's police job.

Russia rulezzz

Sad but true.

-------------
American soldier falls from a helicopter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dQBt41ye0
ComradeLynx
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Post  EVERESt on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:43 pm

Uberwarz your american? your spelling sucks lol!! Razz

Deo Vindice
Latin: Under God, Our Vindicator
EVERESt
Admin

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:57 am

Chechans are all like, OMG WE GONNA MAKE US OUR OWN NATIONZ!

Russia's all like NO YOU AIN'T.

CHECHANS ARE ALL LIKE OMG WE GOTS CHECHNYA NOWS!

Russia's just like ok Chechnya, if you wanna be that way, I'll make you my bitch.

Chechnya is all like BRING IT!

Russia kicks Chechnya's @$$ and to make a long story shorter, Chechnya is now Russia's bitch.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EVERESt on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:22 am

lol well sayed!

have you ever seen these movies?

Deo Vindice
Latin: Under God, Our Vindicator
EVERESt
Admin

View user profile http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:52 pm

What is happening in Chechnya? i dont hear many things latly about Chechnya... i know that there is no way better then our troops in Iraq!

once one usa troop visit my school in sulaimany and they came to my class and after some conversation one of them let me hold his rifle lol that was nice americans are nice i admit but they are still oil stealers,lol just kidding bro
the next commander of pkk

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Sdbolt

Post  the next commander of pkk on Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:00 pm

Didn't understand it either. But God help Russian-Chechen relations and God bless our troops in Iraq. For those few mother fuckers who are raping and killing people, God, I will gladly kill them myself, but I will leave them to your judgment and prolong their wait to damnation.

there 29 arabic countries and they are rich why they couldnt destroy israil and take pelistnain land back? becouse arabs are not united bro!saladin kurdish-islamic leader kick there ass along time ago and he was kurd! kurdistan didnt win there freedom becouse we have alot of eneimes,but arabs are to many and jews are less than arabs in number by 100000000 times! good luck to you againts jews ,but dont dare to tell me that kurdistan is part of iraq:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Kurdistan i have heard that PKK have some helicopters and some tanks is that truth?
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 pm

The only way every arab nation is going to unite in the near future is to destroy either Israel or Kurdistan, and with the US conference with Iraq and Turkey, and the PKK killing some Turkish soldiers and the US Sennate probably opting not to vote on a bill recognizing the armenian genocide to get in good with turkey, I think that the Future of Kurdistan and Israel is both uncertain. I would argue in defense of both nations; Israel needs to learn to live with Palestineans and vice versa, and Arabia needs to learn to live with Kurds, and vice versa. Except the Vice Versa part for the Arabs and Kurds is generally already in place, seeing as Kurdish Iraq is very autonomous.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:10 pm

Okay sorry commander of pkk Sad But do not expect independent Iraqi Kurdistan :/ Don't you live in Britain btw?!?!
And it only took one POOR Arab country, Egypt, to defeat Israel in '73. Israel surrendered to Syria like right away, and Iraq had some troops in Syria and gave a lil bit economic support to both countries.

But the future of Israel is very grim. The day of destruction will come, and Palestine will have the land back that was stolen from them by the Brits!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:52 am

/--------------|
| Tsar Bomb |
\--------------|

| | |
v v v

Israel.
(Party at my house after)
can i drop the bomb plzzzzzz if u wont letme then i wanna come to the party lmao
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:10 am

Uberwarz wrote:Kurdistan i have heard that PKK have some helicopters and some tanks is that truth?

i wish that was true but it is only turkish propagnda, and my name is not kurdistan my name is Dashty

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:22 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:The only way every arab nation is going to unite in the near future is to destroy either Israel or Kurdistan, and with the US conference with Iraq and Turkey, and the PKK killing some Turkish soldiers and the US Sennate probably opting not to vote on a bill recognizing the armenian genocide to get in good with turkey, I think that the Future of Kurdistan and Israel is both uncertain. I would argue in defense of both nations; Israel needs to learn to live with Palestineans and vice versa, and Arabia needs to learn to live with Kurds, and vice versa. Except the Vice Versa part for the Arabs and Kurds is generally already in place, seeing as Kurdish Iraq is very autonomous.

you think that arabs can destroy kurdistan?! if i just saied Mama risha all iraqi army will flee! Mama risha a kurdish peshmerga killed 89 iraqi solidiers and destroyed 5 tanks with other 2 peshmergas in of his battles againts iraq,he was known as (Iron man) among arabs when ever they heard his name they were terrified at last he killed in a trap!one kurd did that so imagine what can 200000 peshmergas do to iraq! peshmerga have alot of tanks,missles and other millitary vehicles and trained well by south koreans they can defend kurdistan from any one.kurdistan will never fal l:evil: Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 pm

@leb4ever
GO FOR IT Very Happy

@commander of pkk
Hussein is gone, no Iraqi military giving Kurdiyeen troulbe anymore -.-
Do you really want more trouble?!?!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:42 pm

Hey i have heard that turkish army gonna invade Iraq!
God Bless PKK!

Hope you give them Hell!
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:47 pm

No way in hell Turkiye is attacking Iraq!!! GO GO ISF FUCK THOSE TURKS UP THE ASS! And USA can join in if they're smart.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Hey i have heard that turkish army gonna invade Iraq!
God Bless PKK!

Hope you give them Hell!

in thier fucken dreams turkey couldnt defeat 7000 gurillas for 30 years so i what they can do with 200000 peshmergas! thank you for your support bro

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:03 pm

Iraq will dominate all who threaten the homeland!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm

SDBolts wrote:Iraq will dominate all who threaten the homeland!

i disagree bro becouse with out kurdish ministers and peshmerga commanders no one in iraq showed any reaction about turkish goverment.

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:13 pm

Is Turkey attacking Iraqi Kurdistan? And of course Iraq doesn't want a war, especially right now their country is in shambles!!!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:41 pm

SDBolts wrote:Is Turkey attacking Iraqi Kurdistan? And of course Iraq doesn't want a war, especially right now their country is in shambles!!!

actually this might be good for Iraq. It'd be as if Spain invaded Medieval france, it would stir nationalism. If Iraq can unite for a short time to fight a common enemy, then perhaps this unity will be contagious after the fighting is over. Of course, this all depends on the Kurds decision whether or not to draw the rest of Iraq into this, and if they can do so successfully. They need to provide some evidence, whether real or fake, that Turkey is not out to destroy the PKK, but instead take advantage of all of Iraq. And it might just be.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:54 pm

But all the weapons and vehicles in Iraq are currently put in a stasic state and I think some are in Russia's holding, I think also some of the MiG-29's Iraq had. Maybe Russia modernized these to MiG-29SMT as a gift to iraqi allies, whose technologies is better than any non-Russian plane in the world!! Also, some are in holding with Iran for some reason.
But hahaha, good bye Israel and Turkey xD

Iraq is the last nation to mess with when the people and military actually are not fighting their government!!!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:05 pm

SDBolts wrote:But all the weapons and vehicles in Iraq are currently put in a stasic state and I think some are in Russia's holding, I think also some of the MiG-29's Iraq had. Maybe Russia modernized these to MiG-29SMT as a gift to iraqi allies, whose technologies is better than any non-Russian plane in the world!! Also, some are in holding with Iran for some reason.
But hahaha, good bye Israel and Turkey xD

Iraq is the last nation to mess with when the people and military actually are not fighting their government!!!

but uh, you're still kind of not looking at the context of this thing. The entire world still views this as a surgical strike aimed at the PKK by Turkey. Not an attack on Iraq. the PKK has a long way to go in improving its world image.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next