?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

?

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:56 pm

"Talk about the Tactical Warfare of the Elite Units like:Spetsnaz/SAS/D-Force etc."
What's D-force and what country?
su37rulez

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: ?

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:00 pm

Delta Force is American lol.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:19 pm

SDBolts wrote:Delta Force is American lol.
Alright, what about it?
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:03 pm

They're relatively knew to the whole SF scene. they apparently had actions in Panama, back in the 80s was it? and back then they didn't 'exist'. They're supposedly pretty gewd. not well documented, but gewd
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:07 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:They're relatively knew to the whole SF scene. they apparently had actions in Panama, back in the 80s was it? and back then they didn't 'exist'. They're supposedly pretty gewd. not well documented, but gewd
In Panama, was it successful?
What's "gewd"!?
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:16 pm

su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:They're relatively knew to the whole SF scene. they apparently had actions in Panama, back in the 80s was it? and back then they didn't 'exist'. They're supposedly pretty gewd. not well documented, but gewd
What's "gewd"!?

w311, t3h l33t h4x0rz y00ze w0rDz l13k L33t & SuxXxZoR & Gewd & th4t s0rt 0f thing. I could have also subsituded every T for a 7, but I at least want to make it somewhat translatable for you
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
su37rulez wrote:
What's "gewd"!?

w311, t3h l33t h4x0rz y00ze w0rDz l13k L33t & SuxXxZoR & Gewd & th4t s0rt 0f thing. I could have also subsituded every T for a 7, but I at least want to make it somewhat translatable for you
well teh leet hackers use words like "leet" and "suck" and "gewd" and that sort of thing.
What's "gewd"? is it SuxXzored/pwnzored?
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:26 pm

uh, Gewd is most commonly Good. and Lol is also LAWL
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:33 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:uh, Gewd is most commonly Good. and Lol is also LAWL
Oh! Dang, now I see it! gewd, altho it doesn't sound the same, I think..
I would write it like gude, would that work?
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:36 pm

Or you could just write "good" -.-
LOL Very Happy
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:36 pm

Honestly, I thought that something like SWAT is the biggest thing you have..
Because all the games that in Russian called "spetsnaz" are really SWAT in English..
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:38 pm

SDBolts wrote:Or you could just write "good" -.-
LOL Very Happy
yeah, better than everything else.. understandable
Optimus is haxXxzored. Laughing
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:40 pm

AND YOU ARE PWNX0R3D!!! SO STOP WHINING ROFL!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:42 pm

SDBolts wrote:AND YOU ARE PWNX0R3D!!! SO STOP WHINING ROFL!
How am I owned? And when did I whine?
You're the one who's gonna cry any minute rotfl (It's Rolling On THE Floor)
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:31 pm

su37rulez wrote:Honestly, I thought that something like SWAT is the biggest thing you have..
Because all the games that in Russian called "spetsnaz" are really SWAT in English..

Thats just the role, a more military application of SWAT is our USMC and US army COIN operations, which I already made a post about. Our Special Forces are I guess, according to wikipedia, more like osnaz, which was like the OSS back in WWII, now called the CIA. The United States has a very different structuring of Special Forces units, while we have practically the same uses, we put them under different names and juristictions. We call all USASF units Green Berets (a General Term to all US Special forces units)We have Rangers, Delta forces, Airborne troops in the 101st and 82nd airbornes, Navy Seals and others.

As for Coast Guard units, the Coast Guard is similar to a naval national guard in that it becomes nationalized in the event of naval war, but is very specialized in its role, but not entirely considered a Special Forces Unit, same with the USN Divers specialized but not considered SF.We also have a similar air force special units, we had the SAC in the cold war and although its not very widely known to the Public, the Blue Angels are able to be put on standby alert in the event of war, and as our main demo team, have an extremely large number of flight hours, and in addition to that are trained not to use G suits. THATS CRAZY! but yes we have a very huge degree of specialization in our forces, but at the same time we have a very rigid set of what is to be considered SF.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:46 am

My neighboor served at D-FORCE as a arti director or some stuff like that dont remember.

D-FORCE is the supreme elite unit

Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:48 pm

suposedly, but they're still relativly new to the US SF scene.

personally, my favorite SF groups in the world, are probably the Royal Marines, Then the Pararescue jumpers. I also like the USMC recon snipers, but they aren't true SF. Does Russia have a sniper corps still?
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:57 pm

I'd have to go with Spetnaz or SAS.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:55 pm

SDBolts wrote:I'd have to go with Spetnaz or SAS.

SAS are still pretty much BAMFs but there are just not many of them, and I would say Spetznaz, but in a different light, there's all sorts of varations of Spetznaz, there's even Naval Spetznaz, which are preeetty damned cool if you ask me, but I still think the Royal Marines as a fighting force, and the Pararescue Jumpers for role specialization, are my favorites.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:44 pm

D-DELTA force is the best special forces power!
dont say its not couz we are fighting against terrorims like Russians
we hate our politics because the blow our connections with Russia!
if we would work together!..... we could kill all the drug dealers all the terrorists help PKK !
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:50 pm

Dealing with drugs is very easy. Just do what Hussein did in Iraq: put the death penalty for having drugs. Yeah, USA's population may drop over 100 million, but it's well worth it, much unlike Iraq who instantly fell into line and got rid of the stupid shit, because drugs weren't much a problem there to start with xD
USA is way way way too arrogant to ever have anything to do with Russia. Even in these dark hours where we now are falling into negative credibility in the world and the economy is soon to collapse, when we NEED THEM VERY MUCH, we refuse. Rofl...
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:02 pm

SDBolts wrote:Dealing with drugs is very easy. Just do what Hussein did in Iraq: put the death penalty for having drugs. Yeah, USA's population may drop over 100 million, but it's well worth it, much unlike Iraq who instantly fell into line and got rid of the stupid shit, because drugs weren't much a problem there to start with xD
USA is way way way too arrogant to ever have anything to do with Russia. Even in these dark hours where we now are falling into negative credibility in the world and the economy is soon to collapse, when we NEED THEM VERY MUCH, we refuse. Rofl...

Drugs have become a tolerated part of society after a full generation of widespread use, despite the legality of them. Unlike Computers, which most Americans (particularly ones in late 40s-50s) although are competent enough to use one, are very distsrustful of them. Just like my parents.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:05 pm

Drugs are illegal lol, if that's what you were saying! I say the government has to step up on taking down drugs because they really don't seem to care.
And me <3 Computers lol! So does my dad lol, but then again, he has to constantly work with computers so that is cool Smile Funny when he tells me of the old crappy computers he first worked with like in the 70s with that weren't even 1MHz processor lol!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:11 pm

SDBolts wrote:Drugs are illegal lol, if that's what you were saying! I say the government has to step up on taking down drugs because they really don't seem to care.
And me <3 Computers lol! So does my dad lol, but then again, he has to constantly work with computers so that is cool Smile Funny when he tells me of the old crappy computers he first worked with like in the 70s with that weren't even 1MHz processor lol!

1st of all, How old is your dad? second of all, even TV had a time where it wasn't very socially acceptable to own one just because it wasn't the norm. 3rd, What I'm saying, to be clearer, is that people use drugs despite the fact that they're illegal, and they've been using Drugs for so long, that after a full generation of Drug use in America, its being much more socially acceptable to use them, no matter the consequences. We will have a hard time rooting the Drug Using Anime lovers out if we continue at this rate. We'll be just like Amsterdam, sadly
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:17 pm

I have to admit, in the years to come, the toll of anime obsession will be quite extreme. Obviously these people won't like anime anymore (i hope), being adults and all, but the effect it had on them during their childhood and teen years is what will destroy them. Now nothing wrong with anime, but when you make it like your life, then good bye, you're pretty much like a stoner, except what you are doing is legal.
Too much of anything not helpful to you, whether bad or neither good or bad, will hurt you!
Too much of something good for you is VERY GOOD! Too much of God, too much of water, etc. it's all good Smile)

And why do you want to know how old my dad is?!?!?! :O
Put it this way, he was in the workforce by the later 5 years of the 70s.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum