the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:07 pm

Well what do you think of the T-95's unmanned turret? I think the Russians put a lot of faith in their technology's reliability to do something like this, and I think very RIGHTFULLY so!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:55 pm

SDBolts wrote:Well what do you think of the T-95's unmanned turret? I think the Russians put a lot of faith in their technology's reliability to do something like this, and I think very RIGHTFULLY so!

I think that its one more soldier who can work either in the maintenence department fixing the tanks full time, or one more to be on the ground with an Ak-74.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:02 pm

Very correct, Optimus. The Russians will now have half the men required to man a tank than does any other country that creates their own tanks, except France who I believe uses an autoloader on the LeClerc. But then Russia has 1/4 less lol Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:05 pm

SDBolts wrote:Very correct, Optimus. The Russians will now have half the men required to man a tank than does any other country that creates their own tanks, except France who I believe uses an autoloader on the LeClerc. But then Russia has 1/4 less lol Smile

except, isn't the T90 still their MBT, either that, or that the T95 is not a model in full production yet? I'm not sure about the status of it, could you provide some info? PM me if someone already posted something and I'm just ignorant of the fact.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:06 pm

Info. on the 1023919828903890238th generation tank, the MIGHTY T-95!!!!
http://btvt.narod.ru/3/t-95.html
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:08 pm

SDBolts wrote:Info. on the 1023919828903890238th generation tank, the MIGHTY T-95!!!!
http://btvt.narod.ru/3/t-95.html

ack....Russian....DeStRoYiNg....English....speaking....braincells.........can't....think
....properly.....ack.....brain.....failing......

*bleargh*
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Try using a translating website to get a crude translation!!!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:12 pm

SDBolts wrote:Try using a translating website to get a crude translation!!!

ACK....braindead....body....being....canibalized.....by....translator......no....
....comprehension...of....how....this....is...currently...being.......written.....
....must.....use....English....to.....revitalize....braindead...body....lol.....
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  Uberwarz on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:05 am

T-90S is special delivery for India didnt knew that Russian army is using it!

btw whats happening with CHIORNY ORIOL (BLACK EAGLE)??


avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 36
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:59 pm

The version the Indians use is the T-90S Bhishma which is downgraded so much, that it's garbage lol!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:52 pm

SDBolts wrote:The version the Indians use is the T-90S Bhishma which is downgraded so much, that it's garbage lol!

And thus, those who claim that US tech is not on par with Russian tech can always claim that when the US engages those armed with Russian tech, it never engages the best of Russian tech, nor those who made it, and thus understand the most about it.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:26 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Try using a translating website to get a crude translation!!!

ACK....braindead....body....being....canibalized.....by....translator......no....
....comprehension...of....how....this....is...currently...being.......written.....
....must.....use....English....to.....revitalize....braindead...body....lol.....
WTF?
Here's the translated version by google - http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbtvt.narod.ru%2F3%2Ft-95.html&langpair=ru%7Cen&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  T80s on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:34 am

hey Sdbolts my avtar explain is the Tank that shot the m1a2 in Sdbolts avtar
im joking
avatar
T80s

Posts : 17
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the top 5 best russian tanks ever built

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum