Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Russia to the last (Like I use to say)

Post  sadom666 on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:51 pm

Cool Russia to the last (Like I use to say) Cool

OK lets take this from the begining...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5291484096194699595

USA the first country who developed stealth tec HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!cheers cheers
sadom666
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sadom666

Back to top Go down

Re: USA or Russia?

Post  ComradeLynx on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:07 pm

sadom666 wrote:Cool Russia to the last (Like I use to say) Cool

OK lets take this from the begining...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5291484096194699595

USA the first country who developed stealth tec HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!cheers cheers

Yup! Sad but true.

I just HATE when americans modify history! bounce
ComradeLynx
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Fucked

Post  su37rulez on Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:05 pm

To american, don't take it pretty serious.
But we're fucking America, with our "Father of all bombs" (while you have "mother of all bombs"..
Ha-ha

Cool
su37rulez

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

USA or Russia?

Post  su37rulez on Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:25 pm

^

Ofcourse, Russia!
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  Serb on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:19 am

If there would be a world poll of Russia against USA. 100% would vote Russia (even you!).

Ubberwarz you are an idiot jerk! DEATH TO USA DEVILS COUNTRY! HAIL RUSSIA GODS COUNTRY!
Serb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:35 am

I love my nation very much, and I respect the military very much! However, I hate the high command and I hate the government who spread so much propaganda! I am appalled of what has happened to the great Iraq, the homeland of my parents! A huge world economy down to nothing better than the shit in Africa...

However, I have all respect for Russian military, their technology is amazing, and I honor them for all of the many powerful evil nations they have brought down! (eg. Napoleonic France, Nazi Germany)
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:35 pm

Haha! Thanks for giving us Stealth Technology....
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:36 pm

Your a nazi dude! yah! affraid
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:17 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Haha! Thanks for giving us Stealth Technology....
shut up ! Mad
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  77RUS on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:05 am

I pray God that we never fight agaisnt America, because it will be the End of all. and the main thing without USA we are uselees, and witout us USA ate useless. Strong countries always need the enemy
77RUS

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:43 pm

America, just because while our current government sucks and while our foreign policy sucks, there was a time in our nation's history where our people believe that they could stand up to the tyrants of the world and win, and they did. There was a time in our nation's historoy where our future was uncertain and yet we still proved ourselves to believe in our government and preserve our independence and unity, and there was a time in our nation where it was believed that you could work hard to get an education, use that education to work hard to get a job, work hard at that job to raise a family and make life better, and while today we may be paracited by corruption, deceit, fraud, complete lack of moral fiber and tolerance and promotion of wrongful acts, there was a time in this Nation's history when we were the cradle of Democracy and the hope of millions for escaping the oppression of their homelands.

And it all could be again. Gentlemen, America is not down and out, but rather, I belive this is our finest hour. All we need are a few good men to stand up for what is right and to lead our country to make itself stand up on its own feet again, to restore industry and the middle class and create again for us a nation which takes pride in its work, and takes pride in the fact that it is a center for education and ideas for the world, So that people can look at us as the model, rather than the remants of a crumbing world order.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:56 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:America, just because while our current government sucks and while our foreign policy sucks, there was a time in our nation's history where our people believe that they could stand up to the tyrants of the world and win, and they did. There was a time in our nation's historoy where our future was uncertain and yet we still proved ourselves to believe in our government and preserve our independence and unity, and there was a time in our nation where it was believed that you could work hard to get an education, use that education to work hard to get a job, work hard at that job to raise a family and make life better, and while today we may be paracited by corruption, deceit, fraud, complete lack of moral fiber and tolerance and promotion of wrongful acts, there was a time in this Nation's history when we were the cradle of Democracy and the hope of millions for escaping the oppression of their homelands.

And it all could be again. Gentlemen, America is not down and out, but rather, I belive this is our finest hour. All we need are a few good men to stand up for what is right and to lead our country to make itself stand up on its own feet again, to restore industry and the middle class and create again for us a nation which takes pride in its work, and takes pride in the fact that it is a center for education and ideas for the world, So that people can look at us as the model, rather than the remants of a crumbing world order.
Great inspirational speech, but that time is over. And this is not our finest hour at all. A few good men? Raise Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln from the dead, then we are talking!
Our finest hour...
Remind me, if we attack Iran, to make 162,000 crosses please. I will send them to all the cemeteries of the soldiers' hometowns...
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:38 pm

SDBolts wrote:
Great inspirational speech, but that time is over. And this is not our finest hour at all. A few good men? Raise Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln from the dead, then we are talking!
Our finest hour...
Remind me, if we attack Iran, to make 162,000 crosses please. I will send them to all the cemeteries of the soldiers' hometowns...

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Trial for the Treason of SDbolts will be held at high noon next Sunday! all Puritan schoolchildren have off to mock the traitor!

jk jk but Treason Is one of the few defined crimes in the Constitution. All I have to say is apparently you underestimate our Country's resolve for leadership bolts. we have had many greater leaders than the 3 you listed, and its not to say that we still don't have great leaders, the only problem is all the great leaders are not in the greatest places because corruption helps corruption, and few aspire to a position as great as the presidency because of the political shoud that surrounds it. FDR led our country during our largest if not greatest trial, and he was not even our best leader! he proved himself capable because he was able to restore faith in something that the people had all but lost hope in. He had a can do mentality, and thats why one of my favorite quotes of his was to above everything else TRY SOMETHING!. Go Read the Grapes of Wrath. and if that doesn't show you how deplorable the situtation was, go watch Cinderella man. In fact, the GoW is too long, go watch Cinderella Man right now. Half the time it doesn't matter whether what you do is right or wrong, but if you so much a take a firm stance on something, you can at least determine from a solid position whether or not the direction you tried to move the country was the right one. Thats why I hate Bush, not because of all the other crimes he's done, but by not having unity in government, he's allowed us to become prey to what normally would not have been a problem for us.

As it was said earlier, the US cannot survive without Russia. without an enemy or rival to compare ourselves to, we WILL fall by the wayside in the face of capitalistic wealth and corruption.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:49 pm

Treason lol?!?! The truth hurts, more like it!
And FDR was a screwed up dictator. Thank God he died, but wait, he was elected to his FOURTH term when he died. Err... since when can Presidents serve 4 terms, wasn't it two? That is very good of him corrupting the Constitution!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:06 pm

The Truth Hurts, those words coming from a 1st Generation American of the Ethnicity considered most hostile to the survival of America. Ohh I'm shaking in my boots! YEAH RIGHT! You know what the problem with modern America's view on Religion is? due to the separation of Church and State, politicians and other people in power do not view Religions as an example of Faith. Literally, they have fogotten how to have faith in something that may seem impossible. As Catholics, we believe that, "Faith is man's response to God who reveals himself and gives himself to man at the same time brining a superabundant light as he searches for the ultimate meaning of his life". And we can conclude that As Faith is Man's response to God, not the other way around, in order to believe that we will recieve what we pray for, we must believe that we have already recieved it. So from a religious context, If American's restore their faith in their nation, they can restore the nation's faith in God.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:15 pm

"The Truth Hurts, those words coming from a 1st Generation American of the Ethnicity considered most hostile to the survival of America."
Hey, don't be racist Sad((

And most people nowadays around here are bunch of secular humanists...
Christianity has become a thing of the past for many, but for those who still are devoted, ALLAHU AKBAR!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:54 am

SDBolts wrote:"The Truth Hurts, those words coming from a 1st Generation American of the Ethnicity considered most hostile to the survival of America."
Hey, don't be racist Sad((

And most people nowadays around here are bunch of secular humanists...
Christianity has become a thing of the past for many, but for those who still are devoted, ALLAHU AKBAR!

Maybe in Your California Hippie land, but not In St. Louis and St. Charles, If you remember, we were founded by the French who were Catholic, and Catholicism still maintains the dominant religious presence here.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Hippie land lol?!?! Look around you, especially people our own age in teen years, and people through their 20s, most of them are shit influenced by our shitty "culture"
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:59 pm

SDBolts wrote:Hippie land lol?!?! Look around you, especially people our own age in teen years, and people through their 20s, most of them are shit influenced by our shitty "culture"

Yeah, You're really right about that, but then I go to UMR and see my brother, along with 5000 other like minded people who are learning to become engineers, and I see the great works that they have built and are building and I think, how can we fail with them at the helm? I wish our country had a more positive outlook on learning.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:00 pm

Well very good for your brother and all his engineering buddies Very Happy
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:06 pm

SDBolts wrote:Well very good for your brother and all his engineering buddies Very Happy
What?
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:37 pm

su37rulez wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Well very good for your brother and all his engineering buddies Very Happy
What?

UMR, the University of Missouri Rolla, or as it will be called in January, Missouri University of Science and Technology, (Missouri being the 24th state of the Union, and where I live, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Map_of_USA_MO.svg)

IS probably one of the top 10 if not higher schools for Engineering in the entire United States, MIT being Number 1 of course. Rolla is unique in that nearly all of its undergraduates are studying in Engineering, while some campuses have maybe 1 building dedicated to physics, Rolla has about 1 for every major field of physics. That's really impressive.

oh and if you don't know where Missouri is Su37, you might be interested to know that in St. Louis, Boeing, formerly McDonnell Douglas has been a major producer of American aircraft,along with other groups such as the well known Lockheed. The world's most successful commercial airliners, the 737 and the 770 series are Boeing's planes, and the F15 and F18 are also prominent designes that have come out of McDonnell Douglas
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

USA or Russia? Russia, haha!

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:18 pm

^ Laughing ^
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:55 pm

what do you mean ^Laughing^ ?? and WTF is that weird code from a file doing there? I've never seen it before and furthermore I did not put it there.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top