GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  Uberwarz on Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:23 am

Hello i had my grandfather at ww2 whats about you?
avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 36
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:49 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Hello i had my grandfather at ww2 whats about you?

one grandfather of mine died of a heart attack at the age of 48 when my mom was 16, but during the war he served on a DDE for the entire war (after he was drafted) and sank 3 U-boats off of Hampton Rhodes on D-Day no less. My other grandfather was too young to be drafted and actually served in the Air Force after the war. He became a Drill Instructor, and hence my dad thinks I have life extremely easy.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:50 pm

o yeah I heard Russians called WWII the Great Patriotic war or something like that, is that true?
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:41 am

Yes.... usa called it the war of wars
tommies called it island war (because uk is an island)Suspect

uk are the biatches of usa! hehe!
avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 36
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  the next commander of pkk on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:47 am

my dads grand father fought in WW1,he fought for kingdom of kurdistan in (1920-1923) kingdom of kurdistan destroyed by british bitches and with help of both iraq and turkey,the all world were againts us Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but now we have alot of freinds Smile brothers kurds need help your goverments help to survive turkish and persian and arab(syria)terror,if you help us iam sure that dead childern of halabja will thank you
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 25
Location : kurdistan

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:47 pm

the next commander of pkk wrote:my dads grand father fought in WW1,he fought for kingdom of kurdistan in (1920-1923) kingdom of kurdistan destroyed by british bitches and with help of both iraq and turkey,the all world were againts us Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but now we have alot of freinds Smile brothers kurds need help your goverments help to survive turkish and persian and arab(syria)terror,if you help us iam sure that dead childern of halabja will thank you

Try telling that to Syrian phoenix. He thinks that the US government is full of "Deceptions" and is trying to take over the world. When we all know that taking over the world is impossible, lol. Maybe I should play a joke on him for a few weeks.....
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:02 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
the next commander of pkk wrote:my dads grand father fought in WW1,he fought for kingdom of kurdistan in (1920-1923) kingdom of kurdistan destroyed by british bitches and with help of both iraq and turkey,the all world were againts us Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but now we have alot of freinds Smile brothers kurds need help your goverments help to survive turkish and persian and arab(syria)terror,if you help us iam sure that dead childern of halabja will thank you

Try telling that to Syrian phoenix. He thinks that the US government is full of "Deceptions" and is trying to take over the world. When we all know that taking over the world is impossible, lol. Maybe I should play a joke on him for a few weeks.....

in syria kurds have no identity and they trat them like slaves, they cant speak kurdish or they will enter jail. syria is most raciest and faciest country in world beside it supports terror, but i have news for you syrian phonex soon south kurdistan will be free and we will turn your shit country to hell and take our lands back Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 25
Location : kurdistan

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:17 pm

See thats part of what I wanted to do as a joke, but I just don't have time. He acts like the government of the US is out to destroy the world and that the Government of Syria is out to save it, and that everyone in the US has be blatantly and obviously lied to in order to achieve the US's accussed goals of Domination. He puts so much faith in his country, its unhealthy...
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:24 pm

Then if Syria is evil then Iraq will have a 21st province Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:45 pm

SDBolts wrote:Then if Syria is evil then Iraq will have a 21st province Smile

It doesn't change the fact. If Iraq possesses it, then Iraq is evil. we must shun evil at every turn, destroy it where at all possible, and practice a moral and life preserving political system in this day and age more than any other before it.

Truly, This is the end of the world.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRANDFATHERS AT WORLD WAR TWO (2)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum