WWIII is about to start? maybe, maybe not

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WWIII is about to start? maybe, maybe not

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:12 pm

http://forums.onlytherightanswers.com/viewtopic.php?t=6&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

A nice forum post/thread about WWIII happenings, keep in mind this was all done I think over 2 years ago, and while none of this stuff has come to pass, it still has the potential to do so in the near future.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWIII is about to start? maybe, maybe not

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:53 am

Yeah, they discuss Jeane Dixon predictions a lot. One that struck me most was about Japan:
"but will also create serious internal problems within the United States"
Yeah, those fucktards made anime, which is causing problems among the younger generation -.-
Tsar Bomba on Tokyo anyone?!?! rofl jk
But WW3 will come when some jackass jacks with Russia or allies. MWUAHAHAA!
Ugh, forgot what else I was gonna say.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:42 am

SDBolts wrote:Yeah, they discuss Jeane Dixon predictions a lot. One that struck me most was about Japan:
Yeah, those fucktards made anime, which is causing problems among the younger generation -.-

young generation of japan are living in dream,they are so fucken dumb they only watch animes and play vidoe games so there technology will fall soon! so japan isnt strong country becouse if you want great army you need great youth ppl, there is gurillas in pkk which are only 15 or 16 they join pkk becouse they lost thier families in war with turkey Exclamation

DONT RIDE HORSE,RIDE A TURK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
the next commander of pkk

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:10 am

I know the thread I listed goes on for like 5 more pages, but its worth the read
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:32 pm

The Far East is a primitive shithole of people leeching off of old Soviet technology and thinking they're getting somewhere. They're also probably very well why that Faggot darwin came up with his evolutionary theories. He was a great traveler, which is very good!!! But he had gone to the Far East...
he sees apes from Asia and Africa in his voyages >.>
he sees Far Eastern people and a sort of semblance to apes especially in terms of facial features >< etc. etc. so they must be not on the same level of evolution as others.
but anyways, I consider them to be people, but it is quite comical how they just suck the dick of Russian technology. Only innovation I have ever seen from Japan was anime. Even USA had created video/arcade games before the Japs did!!!
And this anime just infests children to make them live in their own little world and they're basically dead -.-
Quite pitiful...
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:52 pm

Then you're not seaching for their innovations hard enough. China has made enormous studies in to the fields of Nuclear sciences that we left closed after the 60's and 70's, and Japan has made huge advances in building "Clean industry" and many various types of media besides Anime, particularly video games. The Japanese are a great people, but a little...eccentric. And while none of the advancements listed here were developed originally by Japanese or Chinese people, they were all turned into their niche anyway. Just like how Russians developed Stealth and then the US decided to further research into the field and now we're considered the leaders in stealth tech, but only if the world knew the power of Plasma Stealth and EA's aqusition of Bioware...if only.

As for Asians being proto human, I suggest you re evaluate your American values. the British used the theory of evolution to validate their imperialism claiming that their people were naturally superior because they evolved to be that way. As Americans, we believe that all men are created Equal by God, and while some are made different from others, they're still equal in the eyes of God. So learn about your nation, too many Americans take their citizenship for granted without knowing what its about. SO DO SO OR STFU y GTFO

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:58 pm

Nuclear advancements?!?! After USA pretty much quit as you say, any new advancements were made by the Russians. As I said before, the Far East are nothing but parasites, and if that shitlick China takes any claim, then I would gladly pilot the Blackjack that drops the Tsar Bomba on Beijing! Oh yeah, if you know about ITER, Russia is almost single-handedly carrying the research of nuclear FUSION, which is hundreds of times more powerful than nuclear FISSION! Ah, that is quite a clean energy thing! One could replace so many gas/oil/coal power plants! BTW, Russia has created chemicals to mix with factory exhaust to kill the CO2 emissions, so nothing new there, don't know what shit Japan is doing!

Only Jap video games I like are Mario and Zelda series, and for Zelda, you can thank them for making Ocarina of Time such a great game, or else I would have never liked Zelda series.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:03 pm

about Russia and Fusion, yes I have seen some of the research they're doing into Fusion, I favorited a video on my youtube page about Fusion research being done by Europeans, with the project expected to be completed and widespread by 2035 or so. Thats why Russia is the world's leader in physics.

here's the vid

OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:09 pm

Wow pretty amazing!!! Physics will be most important in developing new technologies in the 21st century. At least the Germans and Russians were so smart as to give it high priority in the 20th century, that will pay off very handsomely now!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:57 pm

completely, and maybe its just because I'm not good at math, but I see so many of my fellow students seemingly apathetic towards mathmatics....I wish they'd push themselves to be better at what they're talented at, unlike me, who can only seem to love to write endlessly. I'd tell you what, If I could only get paid for writing things on the forums, I'd be one rich man!
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:00 pm

Hahaha! Yes Smile)) But better, you should be a politican lol!
Me <3 Math!!! Smile I can't wait to take AP Calculus and AP Physics next year!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:16 pm

SDBolts wrote:Hahaha! Yes Smile)) But better, you should be a politican lol!
Me <3 Math!!! Smile I can't wait to take AP Calculus and AP Physics next year!

and then go back to living with Arabi after becoming educated off the US system the year after that lol....bolts you'd make a greaet American, if you'd promise to stick around long enough to support us to help us rebuild this country. Come on....I'll make you Vice President?
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Okay lol, that's an offer I can't refuse Smile)))
However, many people would be thoroughly offended with a Hispanic Catholic as their president. And they would gouge out their eyes and cut off their ears if an Arabi, even a Christian one, is in any federal government lol!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:29 pm

SDBolts wrote:Okay lol, that's an offer I can't refuse Smile)))
However, many people would be thoroughly offended with a Hispanic Catholic as their president. And they would gouge out their eyes and cut off their ears if an Arabi, even a Christian one, is in any federal government lol!

Or maybe I should move to California and become Governator 2.0? lots of Hispanics there.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:38 pm

Hahaha good idea Smile
If some Austrian (although became one of America's most famous people beforehand) can be Governor, then anyone can lol Very Happy
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:26 pm

and I got to thinking after I realized the accomplishments of Japanese and Chinese people in the past generation, what have Russians done for Humanity? what have they contributed? what have they built besides weapons and means to destruction? even of their contributions non militiary of which I cannot recall right now, how many were not made with a military goal in mind? At least America is a land of innovation because we are a land of freedom. I should make a thread about why America is great, it's had its ups and downs, and right now its in a down, but I think our nation deserves a bit more of a historical tribute on this forum. So does Russia for that matter, but like I said, ATM, I'm hard pressed to think of some Russian Humanitarian or non military technological achievements. Hopefully somone can prove me wrong on that.Rolling Eyes
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:28 pm

SDBolts wrote:Yeah, they discuss Jeane Dixon predictions a lot. One that struck me most was about Japan:

oh and I got to thinking again about anime today. I really should make a post about EMO kids and anime, just because I don't think anime is a symbol or a cause of social introvertedness, but rather a product of it. At least the popularity of anime is a product of it. ugh so much to type, so many thoughts to organize, and to no end other than to have it scrutinized by people I don't even know
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:31 pm

SDBolts wrote:Nuclear advancements?!?! After USA pretty much quit as you say, any new advancements were made by the Russians. As I said before, the Far East are nothing but parasites, and if that shitlick China takes any claim, then I would gladly pilot the Blackjack that drops the Tsar Bomba on Beijing! Oh yeah, if you know about ITER, Russia is almost single-handedly carrying the research of nuclear FUSION, which is hundreds of times more powerful than nuclear FISSION! Ah, that is quite a clean energy thing! One could replace so many gas/oil/coal power plants! BTW, Russia has created chemicals to mix with factory exhaust to kill the CO2 emissions, so nothing new there, don't know what shit Japan is doing!

Only Jap video games I like are Mario and Zelda series, and for Zelda, you can thank them for making Ocarina of Time such a great game, or else I would have never liked Zelda series.
-pwnt-

And also lol, we must keep the infestation within Japan and USA. If it escapes outside, then the world will die :O These two nations are the quarantine zones and they can die and stuff, but better than the whole world :/ lol xD
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:35 pm

SDBolts wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Nuclear advancements?!?! After USA pretty much quit as you say, any new advancements were made by the Russians. As I said before, the Far East are nothing but parasites, and if that shitlick China takes any claim, then I would gladly pilot the Blackjack that drops the Tsar Bomba on Beijing! Oh yeah, if you know about ITER, Russia is almost single-handedly carrying the research of nuclear FUSION, which is hundreds of times more powerful than nuclear FISSION! Ah, that is quite a clean energy thing! One could replace so many gas/oil/coal power plants! BTW, Russia has created chemicals to mix with factory exhaust to kill the CO2 emissions, so nothing new there, don't know what shit Japan is doing!

-pwnt-

And also lol, we must keep the infestation within Japan and USA. If it escapes outside, then the world will die :O These two nations are the quarantine zones and they can die and stuff, but better than the whole world :/ lol xD

Bolts this post is very Un-Americanly of you. read my replies on the first page. As an American, you value those "shitlick Asian" 's lives as much as you do your own, or any other people's. And while I know as a person you place relatively less value on life as others, it doesn't mean you should comprimise your American values or comprimise your religous values because you're pissed right now.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:48 pm

What are American values?!?!!?
All I have seen is racism and arrogance and ignorance, very little else. However, it is the values of Christ that matter!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:32 pm

The values that our government protects and that our people stive to uphold, but unfortunatly, in this most recent generation, we have lost sight of these values. The first thing to fix in our country as soon as we fix education we should fix American's knowledge and understanding of what makes them American. What makes them American has not changed, but being American has, and the change has been a negative one generated from our ignorance. As president, I will promise to uphold our values that we proclaim, and promote the tolerance of Religous values, of which so many have shaped the founding of our nation.

And as president, I might just ensure that all God hating Atheists should burn for their sins of revoking in disbelief what is all around them.

Actually no I wouldn't do that. But my point is bolts, whether or not others adhere to the values that their country strives to uphold or disowns those values, as American, YOU should stive to uphold them, regardless of what others do. I ask you to do this, not because I want you to prove your Alligence to our nation, but because in doing so you prove to the world that you are a good person, and at that one that values life. Its like I say about law, Law is not in place to be broken, but rather, Law is there to break the people that attempt to go against it, and the only reason we enforce it so strongly is because in trying to go against what it stands for, you might cause someone else to attempt to do it too, and thats not only wrong and hurtful, its sinful. Live as Christ would want you man, strive to be holy in all that you do.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 pm

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and
all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne,

and all the nations 15 will
be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a
shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

He will place the sheep on his right and the
goats on his left.

Then the king will say to those on his right,
'Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you
from the foundation of the world.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was
thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me,

naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for
me, in prison and you visited me.'

Then the righteous 16 will
answer him and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty
and give you drink?

When did we see you a stranger and welcome you,
or naked and clothe you?

When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit
you?'

And the king will say to them in reply, 'Amen,
I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did
for me.'

17 Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart
from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his
angels.

For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was
thirsty and you gave me no drink,

a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked
and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.'

18 Then they will answer and say, 'Lord, when did
we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and
not minister to your needs?'

He will answer them, 'Amen, I say to you, what
you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.'

And these will go off to eternal punishment,
but the righteous to eternal life."

Strive to build the Kingdom of God in all that you do SDbolts. God does indeed judge you on your works, and while your faith may save you, your actions can redeem you and atone for you sins.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:02 pm

Ah yes! The Corporal WOrks of Mercy from the Book of John I believe?!?! I will respond to your previous post when I have time it's too long and i have like 27893782943743 essays too right and AHHHH anime is attacking me on yt!
I think I've found an infested Arabi
*puts on biohazard HEV suit from Half-Life and gets ready for action*
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:26 pm

ah bolts. don't become too zelaous, or else you'll become fat and short like Eric Cartman. oh and btw thats the New American Bible's version, its from Matthew. Generally Matthew's gospel is used by the church to illustrate a teaching method/ its used for teaching, and I like his gospel alot. Each has their strong suit really.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IF WWIII STARTS IF... IF...

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:37 am

If it ever starts it will mix all countrys that have powerfull armies.
and it might last a week maximum a month!

Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next