USA fuck you

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:35 am

i swear if any gurilla died by american fire we will turn usa to hell like we did to turkey Twisted Evil haha every day 15 dead solidiers arrive ankara from kurdistan every day! pkk is not your problem so why dont you just fuck of huh?i heard what rise saied: (we understand how dangerous pkk is to turkey) you little bitch is that ur problem? what you think you are? GOD? do you know what fuck you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:44 am

whoa whoa whoa whoa....settle down PKK. The US is busy trying to placate Turkey, if you didn't hear, we just passed a piece of Legislature that formally recognizes the Armenian genocide, that coming at a time when the PKK wants to settle some hash with Turkey. To other nations, especially friends of Turkey, this makes us look like a bunch of terrorists, because we're not doing anything to discourage the PKK. Rice is not trying to be a "little bitch" She's trying to protect the US interest in the middle east because such a high percentage of our supplies come through Turkey to Iraq. So, don't get pissed at us if we're not willing to fight to give you a nation just yet.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:59 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:whoa whoa whoa whoa....settle down PKK. The US is busy trying to placate Turkey, if you didn't hear, we just passed a piece of Legislature that formally recognizes the Armenian genocide, that coming at a time when the PKK wants to settle some hash with Turkey. To other nations, especially friends of Turkey, this makes us look like a bunch of terrorists, because we're not doing anything to discourage the PKK. Rice is not trying to be a "little bitch" She's trying to protect the US interest in the middle east because such a high percentage of our supplies come through Turkey to Iraq. So, don't get pissed at us if we're not willing to fight to give you a nation just yet.

you can supplies to your troops from persian sea, and when i saied fuck usa i meant usa goverment. i like american ppl but sorry ur goverment is pure gay,and beside you saied some thing about turkish freinds i forgot to tell you that turkey got no freinds with out usa and israil and thats why i hate your goverment and fucken jews! freind of my enemy is my enemy Mad
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:06 am

the next commander of pkk wrote:
you can supplies to your troops from persian sea, and when i saied fuck usa i meant usa goverment. i like american ppl but sorry ur goverment is pure gay,and beside you saied some thing about turkish freinds i forgot to tell you that turkey got no freinds with out usa and israil and thats why i hate your goverment and fucken jews! freind of my enemy is my enemy Mad


well its like you joked about having 21 enemies, if the friend of your enemy is you enemy, then Kurdistan will never become a soverign nation, and most of the friends of your enemies (specifically the two you have listed) have very few problems with Kurdistan seeking nationhood, its only that the US would want to do so in a manner that would both please Iraq and Turkey, don't forget that if Iraq was still under Saddam right now they'd be sending the Nerve gas your way... so you do have to be at least a little thankful for the US government....Even if you are totally pissed at them right now.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  ComradeLynx on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:25 am

Good, its really nice to see that USA now has use for those millions of coffins and C-17 planes Smile

_________________
Americans stole stealth from Soviets
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5291484096194699595

Sad but true.

-------------
American soldier falls from a helicopter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dQBt41ye0
avatar
ComradeLynx
Admin

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  77RUS on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:27 am

wow
avatar
77RUS

Posts : 160
Join date : 2007-09-23
Location : Moscow

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:08 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
the next commander of pkk wrote:
you can supplies to your troops from persian sea, and when i saied fuck usa i meant usa goverment. i like american ppl but sorry ur goverment is pure gay,and beside you saied some thing about turkish freinds i forgot to tell you that turkey got no freinds with out usa and israil and thats why i hate your goverment and fucken jews! freind of my enemy is my enemy Mad


well its like you joked about having 21 enemies, if the friend of your enemy is you enemy, then Kurdistan will never become a soverign nation, and most of the friends of your enemies (specifically the two you have listed) have very few problems with Kurdistan seeking nationhood, its only that the US would want to do so in a manner that would both please Iraq and Turkey, don't forget that if Iraq was still under Saddam right now they'd be sending the Nerve gas your way... so you do have to be at least a little thankful for the US government....Even if you are totally pissed at them right now.

in that case i have to thank oil in my land not usa, since 2003 we thouth that usa is our hope for freedom we support them in iraq war we still supporting them but they call our brothers and sisters TERORISTS! my cousin is in pkk and he is not terrorist, iam not terrorist but soon i will join pkk,but hey dont american ppl i do like them they are to nice but it is gay bush who spoil his own country! i met some american soliders 5 years ago they came to my school and they say that they will never leave kurdistan becouse it is very beautiful and they saied they wish kurdistan will be free one day! i liked them so that every kurds but becouse of wrong and stupied politics that used by bush kurds started to forget kindness of americans,let me asl you some thing why usa and allies attack saddam in 1990 after he captured kwait?the answer is simple that is becouse kwait have ver very very large amount of oil! why they kept silent about kurdish genocide in 1988 in which 200000 kurds burried alive or killed by nerve gas! there still 120000 kurds missing! there bodies were never found! where was usa that cares about humanity as he say?
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:17 pm

USA doesn't care about human liberties and that stuff, I thought you would know by now. That is simply our government's excuse! In Iraq, we are trying to steal some oil, but they are too smart and wise to be fooled by such inferior negotiators.

My damn government says all Arab are terrorists and that Islam is a religion based completely on violence. What damn faggots. I face a good amount of racism, even from ADULTS, but at my school it isn't so bad I guess. Some of my friends' parents though I can tell they feel pretty uncomfortable around me, although I have better personality or anything than their children or any of their friends... and the ones who don't really care, that is great!!! But how I am treated especially by many white people, it's like I am a "gangsta" black or something when I actually in no way act or look in a way that is offensive. I am not even dark-skinned Arab, I am quite fair-skinned, and I am Catholic at that, and I get such great treatment -.-... nice...
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:34 pm

SDBolts wrote:USA doesn't care about human liberties and that stuff, I thought you would know by now. That is simply our government's excuse! In Iraq, we are trying to steal some oil, but they are too smart and wise to be fooled by such inferior negotiators.

My damn government says all Arab are terrorists and that Islam is a religion based completely on violence. What damn faggots. I face a good amount of racism, even from ADULTS, but at my school it isn't so bad I guess. Some of my friends' parents though I can tell they feel pretty uncomfortable around me, although I have better personality or anything than their children or any of their friends... and the ones who don't really care, that is great!!! But how I am treated especially by many white people, it's like I am a "gangsta" black or something when I actually in no way act or look in a way that is offensive. I am not even dark-skinned Arab, I am quite fair-skinned, and I am Catholic at that, and I get such great treatment -.-... nice...

fuck all raciests,they dont deserve to live Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ,none of my ppl is black but i dont have any thing againts them,why should i Question and why america think that islams are terrorist?! iam proud muslim and i dont have any thing againts christians,i love christians as much as i love muslims! beside as kurds saied every one enter his own grave!god will judge me for mistakes not yours Exclamation
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:37 pm

the next commander of pkk wrote:
SDBolts wrote:USA doesn't care about human liberties and that stuff, I thought you would know by now. That is simply our government's excuse! In Iraq, we are trying to steal some oil, but they are too smart and wise to be fooled by such inferior negotiators.

My damn government says all Arab are terrorists and that Islam is a religion based completely on violence. What damn faggots. I face a good amount of racism, even from ADULTS, but at my school it isn't so bad I guess. Some of my friends' parents though I can tell they feel pretty uncomfortable around me, although I have better personality or anything than their children or any of their friends... and the ones who don't really care, that is great!!! But how I am treated especially by many white people, it's like I am a "gangsta" black or something when I actually in no way act or look in a way that is offensive. I am not even dark-skinned Arab, I am quite fair-skinned, and I am Catholic at that, and I get such great treatment -.-... nice...

fuck all raciests,they dont deserve to live Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ,none of my ppl is black but i dont have any thing againts them,why should i Question and why america think that islams are terrorist?! iam proud muslim and i dont have any thing againts christians,i love christians as much as i love muslims! beside as kurds saied every one enter his own grave!god will judge me for mistakes not yours Exclamation

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...ok. lets take 5 steps back now. and breath in and breath out. Ok. good. Cite for me where exactly the US said that all Arabs are terrorists. find me the exact words. put them in their original context. You have to remember bolts, that the US is the most xenophobic country ever, even mor xenophobic than the Europeans that founded our nation, and that while the US's dependence is linked directly to immigration, very few people like it, especially today how people are getting away with it illegally, then because they did so they don't feel encouragment to assimilate to American culture (like every other ethnic group that has come here, they assimilate at least language and retain many cultural aspects that become apart of the greater whole), and instead do everything in their power to retain their national identity. Americans like that even less. I've been profiled before too by people that don't know me, and after they see me they stop, ironically. Some do it because they literally retarded Assholes that don't give a damn, others are just overy cautious paranoid xenophobic people. But when you place a generalization on all of them calling them Ass holes or whatever you want to call them, you're just justifying everything they're either paranoid for or hateful for. Just do like Jesus and turn the other cheek and prove to them that you're a highly efficent productive member of society and they won't be able to do a thing to you, other than harbor more hatred and sink themselves lower in it.

American's xenophobia towards Islam is not entirely unfounded. They've seen what the religion had done on 9/11, and they know that They're still capable of doing such things. The media portrays them as such, and in many ways beyond how I can list (like the War itself, its not something that is capable of being described, but only experienced). Americans think (and possibly rightly in some respects) that Muslims are not Democratic or Republican or Conservative or Liberal, but instead above any US political affiliation, are apart of the ummah, and bring with their religion an Islamic political sense. They fear (incorrectly) that Muslims living in the US would hold ties to their native homelands above holding them to us. They see this evident in France, and our media exponentially multiplies the fear, the fear that our nation is being slowly taken over by polygamists who if they cannot take us by force or by imposing their ummah on us, then by simply outnumbering us that we will fall. Americans point to France as an example. Americans point to Byzantium as an example. Americans look at people like SDbolts, who does not think wrongly of having thoughts and expressing those thoughts of possibly returning to the middle east rather than contributing to the stability and domestic prosperity of America, as an example.

Americans are terrified, incredibly so. They know that they're little sheltered world (of which I have referred to as unchanging unless forced to), is in terrible imminent danger of being eradicated completely, and wiped from the history books. Americans are so terrified that they are willing to sacrifice their liberties unknowlingly to monitor anyone who could be a potential threat. Americans are so terrified that they've ignored the fact that Islam, like Christianity is not bent on world domination, but instead bent on building the Kingdom of God on this world. Americans remain blind to Islam's own criticisms of jihadists, how they are not doing anything to further Allah's kingdom in the world, and instead are actively seeking to destroy it just because there are people who are different from them who don't believe what they believe.

Its terribly Ironic, once again in more ways than I can list here. All I can say is go read Michael Yon's blog. In trying to capture the spirit and true actions and stories of the war in Iraq, Michael Yon also has manage to capture the spirit of the Iraqi people, ironically, like the US in more ways than the average American could ever understand. If you do go there, take a look at his picture gallery. He has many pictures of Children, and constantly mentions that Iraqis, unlike other peoples of the world and the middle east, value their children, and understand that their children are their future. He has several pictures of Kurds. They don't even look dark skinned, if you threw them in a crowd in New York and told someone to find the Kurds, it would be impossible. As a nation, our actions in Iraq have greatly hurt our worldwide image and also hurts the nation we occupy. And to what end? What have we gained out of our goals, besides eliminating a dictator? Well, the immediate answer that comes to my mind is the support of the Iraqi people. After five years of our presence and realizing that we are not there to oppress but rebuild what we had managed to destroy with our own hands, We're actually gaining the cooperation of those that originally opposed us, and this is evident in our cooperation with groups like Anbar awakening and the many smaller local groups with mission statements to rebuild Iraq, who formerly saw the best way of achieve that expelling us, now seeing that as cooperating with us since we are that determined on staying.

Now, as for my friend PKK, you have to look at this from our perspective. When we came to Iraq, we had no intention of dividing the nation any more than it already was. Part of our reasoning for eliminating Saddam came from his actions towards the Kurds, and while we used that as a means to eliminate him, we did not harbor the intentions of having the Kurds establish their own nation. While we were fully supportive of you guys localizing your own government, the US government sees your attack on Turkey as a step to far and an untimely one at that. Every year a bill recognizing the Armenian genocide comes to the US legislature, and every year it does not get passed in order to placate Turkey. This year it passed, and I (a traditional conservative) applaud Democrats for doing the right thing morally and getting this bill passed. So from our perspective, we just threw two big turds at Turkey, and they see it the same way. They see us letting the Kurds get away with murder and not encouraging Iraq to do anything about it, and they see the Armenian genocide bill as a stab in the back. So cut us some slack. The friend of your enemy is not your enemy. The friend of your enemy is only watching out for his own interests.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:07 pm

I will write more later to your monstrous essay, optimus, if I find the time, but if you look at the media and all these documentaries and whatnot, it is very clear that America pretty much is screaming ARABS ARE TERRORISTS!!!
There are documentaries saying that Islam is a religion based on VIOLENCE because there's a .000001% minority of fag fanatics. I look what Islam stands for, and well, not much different than Christianity!

What really pissed me off was my AP US History teacher said yesterday that it was okay for those 9/11 terrorists to destroy the Twin Towers because their RELIGION and CULTURE tells them it's okay!!!
Well, wait a minute you mother fucker before I jam a knife up your pussy (this teacher is a guy lol, and he's kinda big, but he's a woman to me).
So he's saying that Islam teaches people to kill others in the name of God, and the Arab culture, MY VERY OWN, says the same thing!!! Wow, how goddamn stupid he is. The idiocy of Americans is far beyond my understanding! And this is an adult in his 30's who is supposedly "intelligent."
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:16 pm

Ok now lets play a little game I call pick apart someone's post. Today's contestant is SDbolts.

"if you look at the media and all these documentaries and
whatnot, it is very clear that America pretty much is screaming ARABS
ARE TERRORISTS!!!"

Said the Arab media about what the US said. its hearsay of hearsay. find me a US source calling All Arabs terrorists. Cite it for me put it in context. Its your homework due next Friday. get on it.

"There are documentaries saying that Islam is a
religion based on VIOLENCE because there's a .000001% minority of fag
fanatics. I look what Islam stands for, and well, not much different
than Christianity!"


Xenophobia dude, Americans don't care what it stand for, if it looks different we don't like it, and if its more like us except that it doesn't look like us, we hate it more because we think its a poser.


"What really pissed me off was my AP US
History teacher said yesterday that it was okay for those 9/11
terrorists to destroy the Twin Towers because their RELIGION and
CULTURE tells them it's okay!!!"

I think you might have misinterpreted your teacher's meaning of his words, I don't know if he clarified, but I think he's saying where they got the idea from, and then he is correct. I mean, what else tells them to go off and destroy the US? their stomach? is it because they're hungary and they want McDonalds but cant get it so they blow up the world trade centers? I'm sorry for the saracasm, I don't mean to make you mad and I know its a very sensitive issue for you, but seriously now, I think he means that they get the idea to do so because their religion (and subsequently their culture) maintains the ideas to do so. Just like Christianity, but except that when we go and do something bad, we don't go shouting that we did so in God's name.

Well, wait a minute you mother
fucker before I jam a knife up your pussy (this teacher is a guy lol,
and he's kinda big, but he's a woman to me).

What did I just say about turning the other cheek? you don't want them to think bad of you, don't give them a reason to. Its as simple as that. His intelligence, like everything else in this world and this country, is based off of his degree and that might mean nothing.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:24 pm

Now, as for my friend PKK, you have to look at this from our perspective. When we came to Iraq, we had no intention of dividing the nation any more than it already was. Part of our reasoning for eliminating Saddam came from his actions towards the Kurds, and while we used that as a means to eliminate him, we did not harbor the intentions of having the Kurds establish their own nation. While we were fully supportive of you guys localizing your own government, the US government sees your attack on Turkey as a step to far and an untimely one at that. Every year a bill recognizing the Armenian genocide comes to the US legislature, and every year it does not get passed in order to placate Turkey. This year it passed, and I (a traditional conservative) applaud Democrats for doing the right thing morally and getting this bill passed. So from our perspective, we just threw two big turds at Turkey, and they see it the same way. They see us letting the Kurds get away with murder and not encouraging Iraq to do anything about it, and they see the Armenian genocide bill as a stab in the back. So cut us some slack. The friend of your enemy is not your enemy. The friend of your enemy is only watching out for his own interests

kurds murdering turks?!pkk never killed one civilian ok,it is turkish army who kill babies in thier beds and killing old men and women,pkk is defendar not attacker Twisted Evil dont dare to speak about that becouse i have cousin fighting for our land in pkk and he is not terrorist,let me ask you a question,whould you mind if i called your cousin TERRORIST?
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 am

My cousins haven't killed anyone nor do any of them harbor intentions of doing so. And based on your reply, I see that its pointless to continue this conversation because you can't see things from other's perspectives.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:18 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:My cousins haven't killed anyone nor do any of them harbor intentions of doing so. And based on your reply, I see that its pointless to continue this conversation because you can't see things from other's perspectives.

since when fighting for ur land and defending your ppl and family is killing?!and i dont give a shit about your perspective,ok? pkk isnt nationalist oraganization it is golbal and there is a lot of persians,russian and european in pkk! becouse it say:every nation needs his own land and every body are equal! pkk do care about humanity,they never killed one civilian it is all turkish propagnda!


Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:19 pm

the next commander of pkk wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:My cousins haven't killed anyone nor do any of them harbor intentions of doing so. And based on your reply, I see that its pointless to continue this conversation because you can't see things from other's perspectives.

since when fighting for ur land and defending your ppl and family is killing?!and i dont give a shot about your perspective,ok? pkk isnt nationalist oraganization it is golbal and there is a lot of persians,russian and european in pkk! becouse it say:every nation needs his own land and every body are equal! pkk do care about humanity,they never killed one civilian it is all turkish propagnda!

And we can go on arguing about nothing, but it still doesn't change the fact that you lack Empathy. And another thing, I don't want you to get the idea that I don't like or hate the PKK. The PKK has every right to seek Nationhood. Out of all the ethnic groups in the Middle East that don't have a nation, the Kurds are the largest, and the most localized. It makes them an easy target to prey on especially because they inhabit a region on many nation's borders. What I have a problem with is Kurdistan (the territory of which is inhabited by Kurds, of which only Iraq has had a federalized ethnic region to date) trying to win its nationhood through combat. You have a right to defend yourselves, true, but escalating the conflict, seeking revenge for vengeful actions only escalates the conflict and hurts your public image. Kurdistan needs to play a card known all too well by the Jews, and one that the Turks have never had a counter for: Sympathy and guilt. If Kurdistan can provide evidence to the world that it is the victim of generations or even centuries of oppression by Turkey and other nations, and that Kurdistan is willing to seek a peaceful resolution to create its own nation, then it makes Turkey look like all the more a nation of brutal, rutheless murderers. But instead, Kurdistan is becoming more vengeful, seeking revenge because it has been wronged instead of using the events in which it was wronged as a means to creat worldwide public outcry against Turkey. Its called politics dude, and its the most influential type of victory that can be gained out of any military situation. Its why the Pen is mightier than the sword

Let me quote your original reply post for a second, there's more I need to add

"kurds murdering turks?!pkk never killed one civilian ok,it is turkish
army who kill babies in thier beds and killing old men and women,pkk is
defendar not attacker Twisted Evil
dont dare to speak about that becouse i have cousin fighting for our
land in pkk and he is not terrorist,let me ask you a question,whould
you mind if i called your cousin TERRORIST?"

Now I don't know if the PKK has never killed one civilian, nor do I think that fact can be proven with 100% accuracy. All I do know, is that Turkey as a nation has a brutal history of committing Genocide and murdering people who don't agree with it, a view similar to which much of the world today imposes wrongly on the United States. Which is why I hate your title of this post. You said, Fuck the USA. AND WHY? Because we aren't dumb enough to act without reason before assessing if we should help the Kurds achieve their goals? because we feel that our nation has not been provided significant evidence of wrongdoings against the Kurds warranting action to help them make a nation? is that why you said Fuck us? beacause if that is so, then Kurdistan deserves neither help from the US nor commendation for their actions from the world. you said, "pkk is
defendar not attacker Twisted Evil
dont dare to speak about that"
and if this is so, show me. I'd love to pledge my full support FOR the PKK, but like I said, the US acts when we see results from which we can draw conclusions, not on emotions.


And if we do act on Emotions, then we are probably acting unjustly, wrongly, or acting upon lies (points to GW Bush.)
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:49 pm

Now I don't know if the PKK has never killed one civilian, nor do I think that fact can be proven with 100% accuracy. All I do know, is that Turkey as a nation has a brutal history of committing Genocide and murdering people who don't agree with it, a view similar to which much of the world today imposes wrongly on the United States. Which is why I hate your title of this post. You said, Fuck the USA. AND WHY? Because we aren't dumb enough to act without reason before assessing if we should help the Kurds achieve their goals? because we feel that our nation has not been provided significant evidence of wrongdoings against the Kurds warranting action to help them make a nation? is that why you said Fuck us? beacause if that is so, then Kurdistan deserves neither help from the US nor commendation for their actions from the world. you said, "pkk is
defendar not attacker Twisted Evil
dont dare to speak about that"
and if this is so, show me. I'd love to pledge my full support FOR the PKK, but like I said, the US acts when we see results from which we can draw conclusions, not on emotions.


And if we do act on Emotions, then we are probably acting unjustly, wrongly, or acting upon lies (points to GW Bush.)

i dont know how to show that pkk is defendar,but last month in a newspaper i red interview with kurdish gurilla on moutains of qandil,the gurilla was 15 years old and she was agirl who lost her entier family in war with turkey the journalist told her that (turkey is coming what do you say about it)and she saied:then i will prepare for an other war! since then some thing changed inside me since then i train every day for 2-3 hours,i will defend the ppl that i love i will defend my land from mongoles,dont think iam just brave on net let turkey come and they will face thier worst nightmare!
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  ComradeLynx on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:35 am

I'd kill a Turk and save a Kurd

_________________
Americans stole stealth from Soviets
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5291484096194699595

Sad but true.

-------------
American soldier falls from a helicopter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dQBt41ye0
avatar
ComradeLynx
Admin

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:49 am

I think most non Turks would. but until we actually start killing Turks to save Kurds, Kurdistan will have a hard go of it.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:26 am

ComradeLynx wrote:I'd kill a Turk and save a Kurd

thank you comrade,thank you very much Sad
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:33 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:I think most non Turks would. but until we actually start killing Turks to save Kurds, Kurdistan will have a hard go of it.

turkey is serious this time they will attack soon,peshmergas are already headed to borders of turkey,if turkey it will loose but if turkey attack with help of iran Wink let god be with us we stand no chance No
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:57 am

the next commander of pkk wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:I think most non Turks would. but until we actually start killing Turks to save Kurds, Kurdistan will have a hard go of it.

turkey is serious this time they will attack soon,peshmergas are already headed to borders of turkey,if turkey it will loose but if turkey attack with help of iran Wink let god be with us we stand no chance No

Iran would not dare to invade Iraq. SDbolts will attest to this. You know, the more I think about Turkish history, the more I hate them. God be with you in this struggle PKK
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  the next commander of pkk on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:26 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
the next commander of pkk wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:I think most non Turks would. but until we actually start killing Turks to save Kurds, Kurdistan will have a hard go of it.

turkey is serious this time they will attack soon,peshmergas are already headed to borders of turkey,if turkey it will loose but if turkey attack with help of iran Wink let god be with us we stand no chance No

Iran would not dare to invade Iraq. SDbolts will attest to this. You know, the more I think about Turkish history, the more I hate them. God be with you in this struggle PKK

bro i just knew that fananical times wrote today:in each 10 turks,9 of them hate usa Exclamation i dont try to use againts turkey but thats true they despise you becouse you helped us in past,God bless american ppl not bush
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:39 am

well it doesn't matter what you're intentions are of using that, if its true, then the US should take that into account. I would hope, that it was referring to the US government and US foreign policy, and not Americans themselves, because if it were, it would strain relations with Turkey even more, although on the bright side it would show Americans that Kurdistan is our friend. But anyway, I'm still appauled how very few Americans could care less about our world appearance and how we conduct ourselves abroad. Its sickening, if mainland America were to come under attack again from a soverign nation, our people would have no idea who would be conducting the attack.


Just like on 9/11, very few Americans knew what was going on, who had attacked us and why. They didn't even know that Bin Ladden had already formally declared war against us. I didn't even know, but then again, I was not even 11 years old when the attack came. I think I had a bit of a right to ignorance, although it came as a wake up call to me. For the rest of America, we have to listen to songs about Daryll Worley telling us "Not to Forget" lol.

I don't know who to be angry at, our people for being ignorant, our educational system for being dysfunctional, our government for not setting our priorities straight or myself for not being able to bring about reform in our nation. Well, it looks like I'm bound to be a politician when I grow up. Its a good thing I know Spanish and my last name is Gonzalez, because at this rate with GW Bush aproving Illegals, I'll be sure to get elected.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:57 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:I don't know who to be angry at, our people for being ignorant, our educational system for being dysfunctional, our government for not setting our priorities straight or myself for not being able to bring about reform in our nation. Well, it looks like I'm bound to be a politician when I grow up. Its a good thing I know Spanish and my last name is Gonzalez, because at this rate with GW Bush aproving Illegals, I'll be sure to get elected.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But anyways, it is American ignorance that will kill us Sad And that will be bad times lol.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum