USA fuck you

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: USA fuck you

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:45 pm

SDBolts wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But anyways, it is American ignorance that will kill us Sad And that will be bad times lol.

No, America can change. WE can remove our ignorance. I can remove our nation's ignorance. It is not hard. All we need to do is move our nation's interest to a more western-centric economic and political policy that supports Europe and gets Americans active in the world in which they are now the biggeset players.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:14 am

No, America can change. WE can remove our ignorance. I can remove our nation's ignorance. It is not hard. All we need to do is move our nation's interest to a more western-centric economic and political policy that supports Europe and gets Americans active in the world in which they are now the biggeset players.

i agree america can change if they bulid strong realtions with europe,when i say relations i mean economic relation not millitery realtion like you have with gorgia which is againts russia,if you support gorgia russia will support iran which is againts usa,so usa have to broke its relatons with russian enemies if you want your troops in iraq to dont get killed by iran Basketball
the next commander of pkk

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:33 pm

Very good point! But General Shitsayus isn't stupid enough to attack Iran... or is he?!?!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:52 pm

SDBolts wrote:Very good point! But General Shitsayus isn't stupid enough to attack Iran... or is he?!?!

Not unless he has thousands of Gay Bombs to Drop on the Iranians

affraid lol! affraid lol! affraid lol! affraid
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:07 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Very good point! But General Shitsayus isn't stupid enough to attack Iran... or is he?!?!

Not unless he has thousands of Gay Bombs to Drop on the Iranians

affraid lol! affraid lol! affraid lol! affraid

there no need to do that becouse they are already gayes Basketball
the next commander of pkk

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:10 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
the next commander of pkk wrote:
SDBolts wrote:USA doesn't care about human liberties and that stuff, I thought you would know by now. That is simply our government's excuse! In Iraq, we are trying to steal some oil, but they are too smart and wise to be fooled by such inferior negotiators.

My damn government says all Arab are terrorists and that Islam is a religion based completely on violence. What damn faggots. I face a good amount of racism, even from ADULTS, but at my school it isn't so bad I guess. Some of my friends' parents though I can tell they feel pretty uncomfortable around me, although I have better personality or anything than their children or any of their friends... and the ones who don't really care, that is great!!! But how I am treated especially by many white people, it's like I am a "gangsta" black or something when I actually in no way act or look in a way that is offensive. I am not even dark-skinned Arab, I am quite fair-skinned, and I am Catholic at that, and I get such great treatment -.-... nice...

fuck all raciests,they dont deserve to live Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ,none of my ppl is black but i dont have any thing againts them,why should i Question and why america think that islams are terrorist?! iam proud muslim and i dont have any thing againts christians,i love christians as much as i love muslims! beside as kurds saied every one enter his own grave!god will judge me for mistakes not yours Exclamation

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...ok. lets take 5 steps back now. and breath in and breath out. Ok. good. Cite for me where exactly the US said that all Arabs are terrorists. find me the exact words. put them in their original context. You have to remember bolts, that the US is the most xenophobic country ever, even mor xenophobic than the Europeans that founded our nation, and that while the US's dependence is linked directly to immigration, very few people like it, especially today how people are getting away with it illegally, then because they did so they don't feel encouragment to assimilate to American culture (like every other ethnic group that has come here, they assimilate at least language and retain many cultural aspects that become apart of the greater whole), and instead do everything in their power to retain their national identity. Americans like that even less. I've been profiled before too by people that don't know me, and after they see me they stop, ironically. Some do it because they literally retarded Assholes that don't give a damn, others are just overy cautious paranoid xenophobic people. But when you place a generalization on all of them calling them Ass holes or whatever you want to call them, you're just justifying everything they're either paranoid for or hateful for. Just do like Jesus and turn the other cheek and prove to them that you're a highly efficent productive member of society and they won't be able to do a thing to you, other than harbor more hatred and sink themselves lower in it.

American's xenophobia towards Islam is not entirely unfounded. They've seen what the religion had done on 9/11, and they know that They're still capable of doing such things. The media portrays them as such, and in many ways beyond how I can list (like the War itself, its not something that is capable of being described, but only experienced). Americans think (and possibly rightly in some respects) that Muslims are not Democratic or Republican or Conservative or Liberal, but instead above any US political affiliation, are apart of the ummah, and bring with their religion an Islamic political sense. They fear (incorrectly) that Muslims living in the US would hold ties to their native homelands above holding them to us. They see this evident in France, and our media exponentially multiplies the fear, the fear that our nation is being slowly taken over by polygamists who if they cannot take us by force or by imposing their ummah on us, then by simply outnumbering us that we will fall. Americans point to France as an example. Americans point to Byzantium as an example. Americans look at people like SDbolts, who does not think wrongly of having thoughts and expressing those thoughts of possibly returning to the middle east rather than contributing to the stability and domestic prosperity of America, as an example.

Americans are terrified, incredibly so. They know that they're little sheltered world (of which I have referred to as unchanging unless forced to), is in terrible imminent danger of being eradicated completely, and wiped from the history books. Americans are so terrified that they are willing to sacrifice their liberties unknowlingly to monitor anyone who could be a potential threat. Americans are so terrified that they've ignored the fact that Islam, like Christianity is not bent on world domination, but instead bent on building the Kingdom of God on this world. Americans remain blind to Islam's own criticisms of jihadists, how they are not doing anything to further Allah's kingdom in the world, and instead are actively seeking to destroy it just because there are people who are different from them who don't believe what they believe.

Its terribly Ironic, once again in more ways than I can list here. All I can say is go read Michael Yon's blog. In trying to capture the spirit and true actions and stories of the war in Iraq, Michael Yon also has manage to capture the spirit of the Iraqi people, ironically, like the US in more ways than the average American could ever understand. If you do go there, take a look at his picture gallery. He has many pictures of Children, and constantly mentions that Iraqis, unlike other peoples of the world and the middle east, value their children, and understand that their children are their future. He has several pictures of Kurds. They don't even look dark skinned, if you threw them in a crowd in New York and told someone to find the Kurds, it would be impossible. As a nation, our actions in Iraq have greatly hurt our worldwide image and also hurts the nation we occupy. And to what end? What have we gained out of our goals, besides eliminating a dictator? Well, the immediate answer that comes to my mind is the support of the Iraqi people. After five years of our presence and realizing that we are not there to oppress but rebuild what we had managed to destroy with our own hands, We're actually gaining the cooperation of those that originally opposed us, and this is evident in our cooperation with groups like Anbar awakening and the many smaller local groups with mission statements to rebuild Iraq, who formerly saw the best way of achieve that expelling us, now seeing that as cooperating with us since we are that determined on staying.

Now, as for my friend PKK, you have to look at this from our perspective. When we came to Iraq, we had no intention of dividing the nation any more than it already was. Part of our reasoning for eliminating Saddam came from his actions towards the Kurds, and while we used that as a means to eliminate him, we did not harbor the intentions of having the Kurds establish their own nation. While we were fully supportive of you guys localizing your own government, the US government sees your attack on Turkey as a step to far and an untimely one at that. Every year a bill recognizing the Armenian genocide comes to the US legislature, and every year it does not get passed in order to placate Turkey. This year it passed, and I (a traditional conservative) applaud Democrats for doing the right thing morally and getting this bill passed. So from our perspective, we just threw two big turds at Turkey, and they see it the same way. They see us letting the Kurds get away with murder and not encouraging Iraq to do anything about it, and they see the Armenian genocide bill as a stab in the back. So cut us some slack. The friend of your enemy is not your enemy. The friend of your enemy is only watching out for his own interests.
thats really long lol!
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum