USA or Russia?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: USA or Russia?

Post  su37rulez on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:what do you mean ^Laughing^ ?? and WTF is that weird code from a file doing there? I've never seen it before and furthermore I did not put it there.
^ meaning look up, at the topic
And neither did I, put there (the address of the picture on your comp)
su37rulez

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:...and WTF is that weird code from a file doing there? I've never seen it before and furthermore I did not put it there.
Edit it!
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  soviet red reaper on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:43 pm

sadom666 wrote:Cool Russia to the last (Like I use to say) Cool

OK lets take this from the begining...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5291484096194699595

USA the first country who developed stealth tec HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!cheers cheers

actually dumbass... russia devloped stealth first!

USA copies everything... i think you all now know who's side im on

RUSSIA ALL THE WAY!!! russia is the best in the world
soviet red reaper

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/for_the_soviet_union

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:52 pm

What are you calling me a dumbass? when we all know that it was the GERMANS who started research into reducing the RCS of a plane even before the Russians worked on it and we followed their work

I guess that makes you the dumb one, but you're probably too egotistical to realize it.

The nation that thinks itself to be the most supreme is always the one who quickly learns that it is instead the most wrong, the latest example in history being France in WWII. They still couldn't believe that their nation came down around them so fast, and the same can be true for the US, so long as we don't realize it. But fortunately for us, we have a political system that is better at adapting changes.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:00 pm

Our economy is expected to collapse within 10 years. I DO NOT want to be around when that happens. Hey, we're the worl'ds most arrogant nation today, and things will crash on our heads very soon.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:09 pm

SDBolts wrote:Our economy is expected to collapse within 10 years. I DO NOT want to be around when that happens. Hey, we're the worl'ds most arrogant nation today, and things will crash on our heads very soon.

It won't be too bad, or at least not as bad as youre making it out to be. An economic collapse is not the same as a recession, which is what the vast majority of forecasters are predicting, and if it does happen then the dollar falls way down and we get industry back in the US again, the middle class surges and not only do we have a stable economy but WEAPONS that our renewed industry will be capable of turning out. So let the storm come as I would say, everybody needs a little revolution once in a while. And I can actually talk about the US military with some economic backing when that happens, because it won't matter what Russia has or what Russia's lacking the next time it goes to war, what will matter is that it has the world's strongest economy.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:04 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:

.... because it won't matter what Russia has or what Russia's lacking the next time it goes to war, what will matter is that it has the world's strongest economy.
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:39 pm

su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:

.... because it won't matter what Russia has or what Russia's lacking the next time it goes to war, what will matter is that it has the world's strongest economy.
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

Well its the truth. I mean, most wars are won before they're even fought, they just speed up or slow down the process of who will win/lose in the long run. Look at the Byzantine empire, it was slated to collapse, but after its initial victories in former western Rome, it ensured its survival for a much longer time, and supplemented those victories with economic gains like Byzantine Silks which were developed off of the Chinese methods and silkworms.

You would all agree though right? that almost every war is won economically or before its fought?
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:04 pm

Well lol. We have a much stronger economy than Al Qaeda does, how come we are losing to them?!?!?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:40 pm

SDBolts wrote:Well lol. We have a much stronger economy than Al Qaeda does, how come we are losing to them?!?!?

We're not losing To Them, what we're losing to is a US economy that refuses to acknowlege we're in a state of war. That's how we're losing the economic front, but other than that, No, we're beating Al Quaeda, even if they're destroying our armor with IEDs. Our media almost purposefully never publishes our victores.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:38 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Well lol. We have a much stronger economy than Al Qaeda does, how come we are losing to them?!?!?

We're not losing To Them, what we're losing to is a US economy that refuses to acknowlege we're in a state of war. That's how we're losing the economic front, but other than that, No, we're beating Al Quaeda, even if they're destroying our armor with IEDs. Our media almost purposefully never publishes our victores.
no we r losing to them the british are already pulling out the japanese are withdrawing there naval support that means the us will need more soldiers or that means al quida has more places to recruit
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 pm

Optimus what are you talking about lol?!? Our media never publishes our LOST engagements. It says what dead troops we had, but always fails to say that a whole convoy ran away from a few insurgents or shit like that lol. And policy is if a man gets shot, then get the hell out back to base! All part of the policy of keeping troops alive.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:16 am

SDBolts wrote:Optimus what are you talking about lol?!? Our media never publishes our LOST engagements. It says what dead troops we had, but always fails to say that a whole convoy ran away from a few insurgents or shit like that lol. And policy is if a man gets shot, then get the hell out back to base! All part of the policy of keeping troops alive.

and see thats the part that you guys don't know because you just automatically distrust the western media to say what is best, so we automatically must be losing because they're not reporting everything. No, in many ways we are winning, in day to day combat in patrols we are winning, the ISF taking over the majority of routine missions to restore order in Iraq shows they're winning, and really Leb mentions the only way we're losing; because other nations are pulling out it means they can recruit where we aren't patrolling. I don't think GB pulling out is giving AQ much of a place to recruit, seeing as how they did an excellent job of preparing the ISF of taking over in the south. Ultimately, win or lose, it won't be determined until our troops are out of Iraq, then the W/L is up to the ISF
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  leb4ever on Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:51 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Optimus what are you talking about lol?!? Our media never publishes our LOST engagements. It says what dead troops we had, but always fails to say that a whole convoy ran away from a few insurgents or shit like that lol. And policy is if a man gets shot, then get the hell out back to base! All part of the policy of keeping troops alive.

and see thats the part that you guys don't know because you just automatically distrust the western media to say what is best, so we automatically must be losing because they're not reporting everything. No, in many ways we are winning, in day to day combat in patrols we are winning, the ISF taking over the majority of routine missions to restore order in Iraq shows they're winning, and really Leb mentions the only way we're losing; because other nations are pulling out it means they can recruit where we aren't patrolling. I don't think GB pulling out is giving AQ much of a place to recruit, seeing as how they did an excellent job of preparing the ISF of taking over in the south. Ultimately, win or lose, it won't be determined until our troops are out of Iraq, then the W/L is up to the ISF

the us is losing i watched the military channel and they had combat zone i watched one persong got a bullet through his shoo all of the soldiers fighting stopped and went to him and retreated the us is leaving your saying they r winning cause yiour trying to prove the us is winning look at the facts everyday a us soldier dies us armor is being destroyed and now the us airforce opters r being targeted and downed they r losing y do u think they want the troops out?Question Question Question
leb4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 pm

Well, next President is gonna take the troops out, I'd even say a Republican would not be able to put up with the political pressure and within a year would start taking troops out.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top