homosexualty bomb!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

homosexualty bomb!!!

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:41 am

i just red news about new american avation which is gas which increase some kind of hormone and this cause the infected ppl to become gay or lesbian!!!!!!!!!
the next commander of pkk

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexualty bomb!!!

Post  shagohood on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:12 pm

the next commander of pkk wrote:i just red news about new american avation which is gas which increase some kind of hormone and this cause the infected ppl to become gay or lesbian!!!!!!!!!
Sorry i don't get it , what do u mean exactly?
shagohood

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/shagohood7

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:17 pm

shagohood wrote:
the next commander of pkk wrote:i just red news about new american avation which is gas which increase some kind of hormone and this cause the infected ppl to become gay or lesbian!!!!!!!!!
Sorry i don't get it , what do u mean exactly?

i dont blame you bro it is complicate and i cant speak english very good Embarassed ,but any way it is gas which can make boyez gay and girls lesbian it is some kind of biology weapon!

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:22 pm

Being homo is a moral choice, has nothing to do with how your body is functioning -.-
WIth my devotion to God Almighty, I doubt any thing will affect me xD, and if there is such a thing, then Bush is gonna suck it down!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shagohood on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Awight i guess that i understand now thanx.
shagohood

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:27 pm

are you saying that the US developed a biological weapon that effects the body's production of hormones so effectively that it causes one to be homosexual? and like bolts said, there is some CHOICE in whether or not to express homosexuality, and thus some choice in whether Iran can or can't have such people. THey're there, they just don't ever say so.

Anyway, I've never heard of this. Are you sure its news? or just a Kurdish joke youre about to unleash upon us all?
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:28 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:

are you saying that the US developed a biological weapon that effects the body's production of hormones so effectively that it causes one to be homosexual? and like bolts said, there is some CHOICE in whether or not to express homosexuality, and thus some choice in whether Iran can or can't have such people. THey're there, they just don't ever say so.

Anyway, I've never heard of this. Are you sure its news? or just a Kurdish joke youre about to unleash upon us all?

no no i swear iam telling truth,i red that in site,and it saied that usa want to use it againts iran

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:04 pm

I highly doubt it my brother. No chemical weapon could do that, and if it was made by anyone, it would be Germany or Russia.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ComradeLynx on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:38 am

Why do americans need a bomb is all american soldiers in Iraq are already gays? Rolling Eyes

(no offence to our friendly americans!)

Sad but true.

-------------
American soldier falls from a helicopter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dQBt41ye0
ComradeLynx
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:43 am

yeah I take great offense to that . If all our soldiers are gay, then all Russian soldiers are mindless murderers that deserve to have their heads ripped off and their skulls pissed in. and I think you can agree that the Russians aren't that, nor the American soldiers homos. So watch your words, I'm not in a happy mood today.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shagohood on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:08 am

ComradeLynx wrote:Why do americans need a bomb is all american soldiers in Iraq are already gays? Rolling Eyes

lol! yeah i guess that they're already Gays
shagohood

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:50 am

ComradeLynx wrote:Why do americans need a bomb if all american soldiers in Iraq are already gays? Rolling Eyes

LOOOL, five Like a Star @ heaven!
su37rulez

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! That was rofl!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:03 pm

This thread stands as a testament to the attitudes towards my beloved nation on this forum. I can't shake the thought from my head that besides me and uberwarz, everyone here either hates the US or does not wish the best for us.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:33 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:This thread stands as a testament to the attitudes towards my beloved nation on this forum. I can't shake the thought from my head that besides me and uberwarz, everyone here either hates the US or does not wish the best for us.

i dont hate usa i just hate bush,how i can hate americans and i watch 2-3 american movies day lol,i met americans and they were nice and i have great respect for you guyes!and when i saied fuck usa i didnt meant american ppl just gay bush that want to invade world!

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 am

Well do you even like Iraqi-Americans?!?!!? If I lived in Iraq today, I would have really loved to visit you Smile
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:39 am

the next commander of pkk wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:This thread stands as a testament to the attitudes towards my beloved nation on this forum. I can't shake the thought from my head that besides me and uberwarz, everyone here either hates the US or does not wish the best for us.

i dont hate usa i just hate bush,how i can hate americans and i watch 2-3 american movies day lol,i met americans and they were nice and i have great respect for you guyes!and when i saied fuck usa i didnt meant american ppl just gay bush that want to invade world!

PKK, I know as a person you display (in your writing) in general a respect for others, unless your angry. What I'm referring to is the other replies to this post, about how every Russian thinks our soldiers are gay and they don't even second guess it. Its arrogance like that which starts wars, my friend. I don't want a war with Russia, but if the youth of Russia's attitude towards the US and the world is reflected in this forum, they want a war with me. And they will stop at nothing until my face is being smashed into the dirt.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:16 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:
the next commander of pkk wrote:

PKK, I know as a person you display (in your writing) in general a respect for others, unless your angry. What I'm referring to is the other replies to this post, about how every Russian thinks our soldiers are gay and they don't even second guess it. Its arrogance like that which starts wars, my friend. I don't want a war with Russia, but if the youth of Russia's attitude towards the US and the world is reflected in this forum, they want a war with me. And they will stop at nothing until my face is being smashed into the dirt.

thank you,and about russian guyes thy are angey becouse of your anti aircraft bases in eastren europe,and i dont blame them why amarica need those bases if it wasnt againts russia?! and beside they think that you invade iraq and afghanistan to steal thier oil and then use its many in war againts russia!(if that war happened) you guyes(russian & ameicans) have to understand that you are not enemies come on guyes we all know you are both great & powerful countries and i can say that you have no rights to hate each other. peace brothers Basketball
LIVE LONG KURDISTAN

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:40 am

I wish it were that easy, to simply say peace and be done with it.

Anyway, back on topic here, did we ever find out more about this homo bomb? I've done everything in my power to search for it on google, and I've found nothing, I even found the world Homosexual and bomb being used in the same sentence on a page about Russian Cold War tech, but it was in reference to how some Communists were imprisioned by Mcarthyism because they were Homosexuals, and points out that McCarthy was one too (I never knew, he was probably the biggest ass hold of a homo to ever live). SO I conclude, just like the CIA, if I can't find it, it must not exist
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:17 am

OptimusGonzo wrote:I wish it were that easy, to simply say peace and be done with it.

Anyway, back on topic here, did we ever find out more about this homo bomb? I've done everything in my power to search for it on google, and I've found nothing, I even found the world Homosexual and bomb being used in the same sentence on a page about Russian Cold War tech, but it was in reference to how some Communists were imprisioned by Mcarthyism because they were Homosexuals, and points out that McCarthy was one too (I never knew, he was probably the biggest ass hold of a homo to ever live). SO I conclude, just like the CIA, if I can't find it, it must not exist

really Shocked Shocked Shocked but i read that in kurdish news web site,iam not liar Crying or Very sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:30 pm

no you are not a liar, but is your source a liar or exaggerating? because if so, then its hearsay
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:11 pm

SDBolts wrote:Well do you even like Iraqi-Americans?!?!!? If I lived in Iraq today, I would have really loved to visit you Smile

why i should hate some one who i never met?! and you are alwayes welcome to my house bro.
DONT RIDE A HORSE,RIDE A TURK

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:01 pm

Okay lol, great idea Smile Do I have to feed the Turk regularly though or can it make the long journey?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:53 pm

SDBolts wrote:Okay lol, great idea Smile Do I have to feed the Turk regularly though or can it make the long journey?

Nahh, them fat turks are just like Camels, you can ride em anywhere. But don't try to ride a Fat American, he'll buck you like a Barcelonan Bull!
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  backtothegrave on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:24 am

hey optimus, at least i don't hate america.... of course russia is better:lol!: , but i don't hate america. just saying it's not behaving well recently.Sad
backtothegrave

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top