PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Go down

PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  Uberwarz on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:08 am

Turkey is planing to invade Iraq(?)
what do you think its gonna happen?

i have heard if turkey invades iraq then PKK will invade turkey! rofl nice plan!
avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 37
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  the next commander of pkk on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:30 am

Uberwarz wrote:Turkey is planing to invade Iraq(?)
what do you think its gonna happen?

i have heard if turkey invades iraq then PKK will invade turkey! rofl nice plan!

uhmm turkey cant invade kurdistan becouse peshmerga will kick thier mongolian asses,pkk survived for 30 years from turkish technology becouse moutains.no one can destroy kurds we kept our language and culture for thousands years againts strong enemies such us ottman and persian empire. kurds stay as long as moutains stay! NO FREINDS BUT THE MOUTAINS!
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:18 pm


Oh look, it's the Iraqi army marching through Ankara xD

Ba bye Turks! Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  the next commander of pkk on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:46 am

Oh look, it's the Iraqi army marching through Ankara xD

Ba bye Turks! Smile

can iraq really invade turkey?study
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:11 pm

SDBolts wrote:
Oh look, it's the Iraqi army marching through Ankara xD

Ba bye Turks! Smile


Hey look! Its the Iraq truck! loaded up and ready to cross the border and pwn the Turks


avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:35 am

Hmm turks have theyr best divisions there it will be a tight fight....



a kurdish bunker.....


joking no offence pwn turkey!
avatar
Uberwarz

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 37
Location : Washington.DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  the next commander of pkk on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:30 am

Uberwarz wrote:Hmm turks have theyr best divisions there it will be a tight fight....



a kurdish bunker.....


joking no offence pwn turkey!

uhmm bro thats is border with iran not turkey Basketball
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:16 pm

Lol? How do you knoww?!?!?
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  the next commander of pkk on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:20 am

SDBolts wrote:Lol? How do you knoww?!?!?

bro i live in kurdistan i know every thing drunken
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  SDBolts on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:49 pm

Hehehe lol, you are smart Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  the next commander of pkk on Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:01 am

SDBolts wrote:Hehehe lol, you are smart Smile

thank you santa
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  backtothegrave on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:29 pm

mmmm i see hard times are coming...
have turkish soldiers crossed the border in forces as italian tvnews have said today?
do you think there'll be large scale clashes?
turkey is at a turning point, hope doesn't cause a war acting like this....
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forlė - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  the next commander of pkk on Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:23 pm

backtothegrave wrote:mmmm i see hard times are coming...
have turkish soldiers crossed the border in forces as italian tvnews have said today?
do you think there'll be large scale clashes?
turkey is at a turning point, hope doesn't cause a war acting like this....

no no they didnt crossed borders yet,and yes there will be tough fight,turkie againts peshmerga and pkk pirat peshmerga got alot of tanks and missles and pkk got very strong fighters while turkie have army full of gayes,we will win this war Smile
avatar
the next commander of pkk

Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-09-22
Age : 26
Location : kurdistan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  backtothegrave on Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:55 am

the next commander of pkk wrote:
backtothegrave wrote:mmmm i see hard times are coming...
have turkish soldiers crossed the border in forces as italian tvnews have said today?
do you think there'll be large scale clashes?
turkey is at a turning point, hope doesn't cause a war acting like this....

no no they didnt crossed borders yet,and yes there will be tough fight,turkie againts peshmerga and pkk pirat peshmerga got alot of tanks and missles and pkk got very strong fighters while turkie have army full of gayes,we will win this war Smile

hope so! Very Happy
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forlė - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:02 pm

Fuck Turkey!!!!!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PKK/IRAQ/TURKEY

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum