GERMANY!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:12 pm

Germany is a great nation! I love it way more than France! they have all sorts of cool things and people there! not to mention many cool people in the past are of Germanic origin, including the English. Famous Germans include people like Albert Einstein, Fredrick the Great, Barbarosa, Carlos Quinto, Otto Von Bismarck, Johann Sebastian Bach, Beethoven, Hans Zimmer, Martin Luther, Karl Marx, and Bruce Willis, just to name a few. Germany has great bands like Dschinghis Khan, Rammstein and others, they have an awesome military, although small, its very well run and organized. Germany has famous weapon designers like H&K, who most recently turned out the already famous G36, which finally brings an end to all debate about M16 vs AKs since so many NATO countries have adopted the weapon. It is more accurate, more modifiable, and just as reliable, and more than capable of competing with the Newest generation of Kalashnikovs, of which Russia has not adopted for their own armed forces. The Bundeswehr has the Leopard tank, probably the only Western Tank which could even come close to taking on a T90, and the PzH2000 Mobile Artillery, which is lightyears more advanced than our Paladin system and capable of dealing with newer Russian designs like the Tulpan.


And to top it off, if there's any language to use to be pissed at somebody, nothing can beat German.

avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  leb4ever on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:17 pm

they almost invaded the world twice in 3 decades germany kies ass cheers
avatar
leb4ever

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:57 am

leb4ever wrote:they almost invaded the world twice in 3 decades germany kies ass cheers


well they've changed now. And I'm no Kiss Ass, Commie
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:22 pm

LOL Funny vid Smile
G36 >>>> AK-47 no doubt
However, the only Assault Rifle the west ever compares its stuff to is the AK-47, which is quite laughable.
Try comparing anything to AK-74M (yes, Modernized) or AK-10X series (including mighty AK-103, which is like 21st century -47) and you're biting the dust.
AK-74M >>>>>>>>>>>>> G36, M16A2 A3 A4, M4A1, etc. etc. Smile
AK-74M it's really hard to be the best Smile just like the T-90 vid on yt Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:34 pm

SDBolts wrote:LOL Funny vid Smile
G36 >>>> AK-47 no doubt
However, the only Assault Rifle the west ever compares its stuff to is the AK-47, which is quite laughable.
Try comparing anything to AK-74M (yes, Modernized) or AK-10X series (including mighty AK-103, which is like 21st century -47) and you're biting the dust.
AK-74M >>>>>>>>>>>>> G36, M16A2 A3 A4, M4A1, etc. etc. Smile
AK-74M it's really hard to be the best Smile just like the T-90 vid on yt Smile


Thats funny, I don't recall saying in my post anywhere that I was comparing it to the 47, and Russia does use the 74 as their main AK, but they don't use even newer Versions that the G36 could still beat, like the AK 101, AK 107 (my favorite) or the AK108. The G36 can be changed into an MG36, a G36 K or C for an SMG or a G36 with a heavy barrel for assault mode with a Grenade Launcher, which IMHO, is the most important part about the gun, its versatility. It is lighter, more accurate, just as reliable and more adaptable. It is more than a match for any AK on the market today. The US favores an M16 because of its adaptability and accuracy, even though it lacks the hitting power of the AK. If Adaptability has managed to keep the M16 current if still undergunned against AKs, then the G36 has taken NATO's infantry firepower to the next dimension. Before the G36, all we had was The M16 and the SA80 which was based of the Armalite M18. Both were originally very unreliable, although mod packs were issued to fix the guns, even though they were still not as good as (the recently at the time) updated AK74 models. Since H&K redesigned the standard AR for the Bundeswehr from the G3 (an already legendary design, and a great weapon, if a little heavy) NATO has widely adapted the weapon, and created many other firearms and upgrades for existing systems, including a resesign of the use of metal in the round casing to make rounds lighter to carry more, which is extremely important (If you'll remember Black Hawk Down, the soldiers were worried about their weight and only packed extra ammo, but now they can pack all the ammo they want with the essential gear they need). Other NATO countries are making designs to compete with the G36, but none are as tried and proven, although designs like the FN SCAR and the F2000 are still competing as well as the HK designed XM8 and HK416. If you ask me, the SCAR and F2000, unless they increase in adaptability, will not be a match for the newest generation of AKs.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:05 pm

Not you comparing stuff to 47, im talking about USA and Europe comparing their stuff to the 47 lol!!!
Only military tech competition worth watching nowadays is Russia and Germany Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:19 pm

SDBolts wrote:Not you comparing stuff to 47, im talking about USA and Europe comparing their stuff to the 47 lol!!!
Only military tech competition worth watching nowadays is Russia and Germany Smile


mmmm kind of, but its still important to see what others have out there. But you're right about Germany and Russia for tech. Except that you're just kind of ignoring the tactical verstaility of the G36 compared to rifles like the AK. You know what was one thing historians have trouble explaining in the six day war? how Israel took over Syrian artillery positions so easy. Some would claim that it was because Israel knew where they all were, and that was true, but it still doesn't explain how soldiers with AKs got beaten by soldiers with IDF weaponry. Unless, of course, you consider that the IDF had the Uzi, and while it was less accurate and less powerful, it had a very rapid rate of fire and was much more ergonomical than the AK.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Uzi is trash. And so is IDF Galil Smile That gun sucks in real life and in Counter-Strike: Source. Odd is that it's a TERRORIST weapons lol Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:29 pm

SDBolts wrote:Uzi is trash. And so is IDF Galil Smile That gun sucks in real life and in Counter-Strike: Source. Odd is that it's a TERRORIST weapons lol Smile

yes. In most instances it is trash. but not when you're at close quarters and draw time matters. Just like the G36 K and C. Kompact when you need it to be, but accurate too, and ergonomic. like an MP5 (which btw is a G3 derivitive). Oh and btw don't judge how guns work in RL based on CSS, there are so many flaws I could point out with that game. But most important about CSS, is it doesn't provide a real situation for Battlefield weaponry instead it only gives CT and average T weapons. Ironically, the G3 is used worldwide (there is actually one scene in BHD where a Somali turns around Fires a G3 CLEARLY (he's in the center of the screen at a distance) and turns around. I paused it as he turned and without a doubt its a G3. It'd make a Good T gun IMO. As well as adding a G36, an RKP-74, a PKM, An M60, a Barrett .50C, An M40, a Dragonov, an M14, An F2000, and many other guns. my friend made a mod for me that was awesome looking and it reskinned everything. I wish I could give it to you
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:04 pm

SDBolts wrote:Uzi is trash. And so is IDF Galil Smile That gun sucks in real life and in Counter-Strike: Source. Odd is that it's a TERRORIST weapons lol Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:35 pm

SDBolts wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Uzi is trash. And so is IDF Galil Smile That gun sucks in real life and in Counter-Strike: Source. Odd is that it's a TERRORIST weapons lol Smile

uh no it doesn't you just gotta know how to use it. its hard, but I've gotten better with the Uzi. I prefer the P90 though
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  su37rulez on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:53 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:And to top it off, if there's any language to use to be pissed at somebody, nothing can beat German.

Maybe..
But French "could even come close to taking on" German lol..
Sounds better haha
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:39 pm

su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:And to top it off, if there's any language to use to be pissed at somebody, nothing can beat German.

Maybe..
But French "could even come close to taking on" German lol..
Sounds better haha

In the words of Charles V , King of FRANCE,

I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse. oh yeah!
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  su37rulez on Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:50 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:And to top it off, if there's any language to use to be pissed at somebody, nothing can beat German.

Maybe..
But French "could even come close to taking on" German lol..
Sounds better haha

In the words of Charles V , King of FRANCE,

I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse. oh yeah!
I would speak French to women ;-), and Italian for something else.
As folk wisdom says: "English for Business, German for the war, French for love, and Russian for everything else."
There....
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:49 pm

well thats not the folk wisdom over here lol. And if that is true, then its a good thing we're talking all business over here lol. But then again, You have to understand that its said from the viewpoint of Charles V, the king of France. So of course he's going to choose French as his commoners language, even though the entire world regard French as the language of love. I would rather speak Italian to men and French to women.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  su37rulez on Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:58 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:You have to understand that its said from the viewpoint of Charles V, the king of France. So of course he's going to choose French as his commoners language, even though the entire world regard French as the language of love. I would rather speak Italian to men and French to women.
Yeah that's right
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  SDBolts on Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:15 pm

I would rather speak English to men and English to women, but Arabi when I want to insult them Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  su37rulez on Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:30 pm

SDBolts wrote:I would rather speak English to men and English to women, but Arabi when I want to insult them Smile
See, it doesn't make any sense.
Cuz they won't understand what you are speaking of...
And usually you insult someone when you want to hurt them.
But when they don't know what you are talking off there's no point
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  leb4ever on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:34 pm

su37rulez wrote:
SDBolts wrote:I would rather speak English to men and English to women, but Arabi when I want to insult them Smile
See, it doesn't make any sense.
Cuz they won't understand what you are speaking of...
And usually you insult someone when you want to hurt them.
But when they don't know what you are talking off there's no point
that way u can insult your teacher but they wouldnt know what it means so u wont get suspended king
avatar
leb4ever

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:59 pm

Hahahaha, precisely correct Smile I have cussed at some fat bitch teacher... but she was so stupid she thought I was just talking gibberish or LOTR elf language or something lol Smile
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  su37rulez on Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:08 pm

SDBolts wrote:Hahahaha, precisely correct Smile I have cussed at some fat bitch teacher... but she was so stupid she thought I was just talking gibberish or LOTR elf language or something lol Smile
See there's no point.
Becuz she didn't understand you.
So you just say that for youself to feel better, she wouldn't be hurted since she doesn't understand what you're talking about.
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:10 pm

you can feel better by expressing yourself or your true emotions, even if you're not understood, and sometimes, its better when you're not understood. Thats why German is great. scream at someone in English, you'll have to use a lot of profanity to get your message accross. Scream at someone in German, and they might fear for their lives. Tis a good language to speak to your horse
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 pm

Of course, that's why I am the ultimate uber pwnxor xD
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:22 pm

SDBolts wrote:Of course, that's why I am the ultimate uber pwnxor xD

hardly. every time my parents ask me something and I don't want to answer or I don't want to piss em off --------> Spanish.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  su37rulez on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:44 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:you can feel better by expressing yourself or your true emotions, even if you're not understood, and sometimes, its better when you're not understood. Thats why German is great. scream at someone in English, you'll have to use a lot of profanity to get your message accross. Scream at someone in German, and they might fear for their lives. Tis a good language to speak to your horse
maybe...
You speak German?
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum