GERMANY!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GERMANY!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:44 pm

nein, yo se como hablar Espanol. I've taken two full years of Spanish and this is my third year. also, there should be an accent over the e on se, an accent over the o on como and a tilde over the n in Espanol. I don't know how to type such characters on this forum, normal word processing shortcuts dont work for me it would seem. The standard ctrl + ' + vowel isn't working
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:57 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:nein, yo se como hablar Espanol. I've taken two full years of Spanish and this is my third year. also, there should be an accent over the e on se, an accent over the o on como and a tilde over the n in Espanol. I don't know how to type such characters on this forum, normal word processing shortcuts dont work for me it would seem. The standard ctrl + ' + vowel isn't working
I guess special characters are = Alt+0 and three more numbers
Ex:
á,Ò, ™, ç (french, lol), Ë(Russian, "Yo", lol), å

I don't speak German, but isn't nein (or whatever you said, that sounds like nine), isn't that "no"?
Anb then 'hablar' sounds like Spanish....
Anyways, Je préféré parler français, mais Je connaît un peu. (I dunno, what came out of it but sounds good to me, lol)
su37rulez

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:01 pm

hooray for translators. If my school gave classes in German I might take them, but Spanish is such a useful language and on a side note like I've mentioned before I am of Spanish heritage.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:29 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:hooray for translators. If my school gave classes in German I might take them, but Spanish is such a useful language and on a side note like I've mentioned before I am of Spanish heritage.
Yeah I know... "Gonzo"
But you're supposed to know Spanish then, right?
So you didn't have to learn in school..
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:56 pm

su37rulez wrote:
OptimusGonzo wrote:hooray for translators. If my school gave classes in German I might take them, but Spanish is such a useful language and on a side note like I've mentioned before I am of Spanish heritage.
Yeah I know... "Gonzo"
But you're supposed to know Spanish then, right?
So you didn't have to learn in school..

Apparently you don't know much about American culture. everyone assimilates to a universal culture, we take on aspects of the society before us. Even the native Americans have influenced our behaviors to some extent universally, Democracy itself is not a new England idea, it is AMERICAN in that it is an IROQUOIS Idea, along with good personal hygene and frequent (usually daily!) showers when in Europe both of those things were unheard of, and were unheard of by colonists too until they borrowed them from the natives. Thats why people are upset with The illegal Mexicans, becuase as illegals they feel no obligation to assimiliate, just like how in the late 1800s Chinese immigrants wanted to attain status in America and go back to China rich with it, it was their ultimate goal to rob America of what they earned here. Americans don't like that, its very unAmerican, and thats why I get pissed at bolts when he talks that same sort of talk. so we ostracized and shunned the Chinese, and we are doing the same for the Mexicans, which hurts assimilation more.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  77RUS on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:56 am

hehe, what about learning russian? Wink
77RUS

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Post  su37rulez on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:45 am

77RUS wrote:

hehe, what about learning russian? Wink
What do you think?
Great language, but hard, for them Smile to learn.
su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm

I never fancied Russian. Always German more, and probably Spanish then Japanese after that. English first of course though, I am not too bad at English class and better at pulling out literary points of a story then most. There's just been not much of a point for me to learn Russian really. A friend of mine whose penecostal had a pastor who adopted I think 8? kids from a Russian family. My friend mentioned his girlfriend was one of those kids, that she had lived in the US for 5 years now and speaks great English and Russian, but he says speaking Russian is hard, so I'm assuming it is.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top