USA ARMY ROCK!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  frankyspeaker on Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:01 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Muahaha eat some borsh joking!
Im gonna tell you some secret you know the Stealth plane? who invented it?
it were the Nazis ( i mean the F-117) (not stealth technology)
Germans were 20/50 years infront of techology they had rockets/planes/bombers and stuff that were just like today planes... but they didnt massive create them couze they thinked they would win the war in some months (Blitzkrieg Tactics)
What you have to say with that?



Germany was ahead of anybody at the start of WW2.
And things were going great for them at first.
But their very effective blitz krieg proved to be their downfall in
the end because blitz krieg tactics did not allow long range bombers.
And long range bombers was exactly what Germany missed in WW2.
Against Britain and against the Soviet Union. A stupid tactical mistake Exclamation
Lacking long range bombers was the reason why Germany could not
wage blitz krieg against Britain Exclamation They never got foot on British soil Exclamation
They also couldn't cripple the Soviet military industry because the Soviets moved their military factories to the East out of reach for the small German bombers Exclamation
The German technology at the end of the war was ground breaking but came to late.
The German military industry became more and more crippled
because of long range bombings on German military factories
by U.S and British bomber fleets.
Precisely the long range bombers the Germans missed Exclamation
avatar
frankyspeaker

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-21
Age : 51
Location : Beuningen - The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  frankyspeaker on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:21 pm

ComradeLynx said:

BTW, this picture is referring to this topic title Laughing




lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

If the US Army had used these ROCKS in the first Gulf War they would have hit more SCUDS than they did with the PATRIOT Exclamation Wink
avatar
frankyspeaker

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-21
Age : 51
Location : Beuningen - The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  su37rulez on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:17 pm

frankyspeaker wrote:ComradeLynx said:

BTW, this picture is referring to this topic title Laughing




lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

If the US Army had used these ROCKS in the first Gulf War they would have hit more SCUDS than they did with the PATRIOT Exclamation Wink
USA army ROCK !
Haaaaaaaa, nice!Smile
Altho very true, too.
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Serbia!

Post  Serb on Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:20 pm

Fuck you! We DONT have common enemies. YOU ARE OUR ENEMY! Usa army good? JESTE KURAC! You just attack and kill poor civilians like you did to my countries and you killed my brothers. You attack poorly armed. And yeah, if your army is so good, tell them where did your best air plane finish? Here in Serbia, downed. Idiot! Americans are children of killers and murderers. You killed almost a bilion of humans and you got nobel prize for it...

You are 10 times worse than al qaeda. Al qaeda lost almost 100 000 mujahideens fighting Serbia, becuz Serbia and Russia are God's countries. And all USA did is killed few mujahideens.
avatar
Serb

Posts : 17
Join date : 2007-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  su37rulez on Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:48 pm

Serb wrote:Fuck you! We DONT have common enemies. YOU ARE OUR ENEMY! Usa army good? JESTE KURAC! You just attack and kill poor civilians like you did to my countries and you killed my brothers. You attack poorly armed. And yeah, if your army is so good, tell them where did your best air plane finish? Here in Serbia, downed. Idiot! Americans are children of killers and murderers. You killed almost a bilion of humans and you got nobel prize for it...

You are 10 times worse than al qaeda. Al qaeda lost almost 100 000 mujahideens fighting Serbia, becuz Serbia and Russia are God's countries. And all USA did is killed few mujahideens.
Is that you Boxer?
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  SDBolts on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:07 am

frankyspeaker wrote:
ComradeLynx wrote:
Uberwarz wrote:Btw we have common enemys like the Al'-Kaida and other terrorist organizations!
Al qaida...enemy....?

Didnt the US goverment create Al Qaida....? Neutral



Yes, the U.S is responsible for the creation of Al Qaida.
During the Soviet war in Afghanistan the U.S and CIA trained and supported Osama Bin Laden's Mujahedin Freedom Fighters to target
the Soviet forces. The CIA trained these Freedom Fighters in terrorist tactics and gave them weapons. They were real friends that time.
The U.S promised to help them and the Afghani people to rebuild Afghanistan after the war but the U.S didn't Evil or Very Mad
The U.S didn't live up to their promises.
The U.S lied and only wanted to target the Soviet economy.
The U.S didn't care about the Afghani people or these Freedom Fighters.
The U.S only used them for their own goals.
Osama created Al Qaida after this U.S betrayal. Mad
And these Freedom Fighters became Al Qaida!
And Al Qaida grew and grew through the years and we
all know what happened after that.
Stupid selfish U.S tactics Exclamation All for trying to kill Communism.
And because of this short term thinking many innocent people
paid and pay the ultimate price. Crying or Very sad
The wise FLYING DUTCHMAN has spoken!!! Lol ;D
Al Qaeda is a very weak presence in Iraq, most of the insurgents are from Mahdi group under Al-Sadr, but he's keeping them down fortunately. Iraqi/US forces are beating these insurgents!
LONG LIVE IRAQ!!!

ANd guys, please don't flame my (US) military so much lol :/
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  ComradeLynx on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:16 am

IMO--> The main terrorist in Iraq is bush's army...!
avatar
ComradeLynx
Admin

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Helsinki, Finland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComradeLynx

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  su37rulez on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 am

ComradeLynx wrote:IMO--> The main terrorist in Iraq is bush's army...!
Talking about Bush's army in Iran, see the new thread I have created - http://21stcenturywarfare.forumotion.com/US-ARMY-NATO-f12/CIA-terrorists-t38.htm
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:36 am

Uberwarz wrote:Well we learn from kids to Respect USA! and Honor our Flag and the ppl that died for our liberty!

no doubt about it, and everybody in italy knows that if italy is a democracy and not a fascist country is also due to those american soldiers (and of course to all the other soldiers from the allied countries, uk canada india australia poland......in my own town i have one indian and one british war cemetery, and
several other, including that one of the jewish brigade, in near towns) who fought and died here in italy [ps thanks to the soviets that kicked nazi asses in russia,too!!]. we owe you a lot!cheers

and no doubt that american armies are truly mighty.
the problem is that we'd all prefer them to fight for democracy's cause, and not for ambiguous motivations as for iraq.
was iraq campaign for overthrowing saddam and destroy al-qaeda??
i think not, first because saddam could have been overthrown in 1991 (and wasn't...), then because al-qaeda got strong in iraq AFTER the invasion, not before!!

why american does not send his sons to help myanmar's people to gain democracy instead?? or to defend darfur's civilians? Question
we'll all be at their side, at least with our heart.
but alas in myanmar there's no oil... Evil or Very Mad
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forlė - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  frankyspeaker on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:48 pm

backtothegrave said:

the problem is that we'd all prefer them to fight for democracy's cause, and not for ambiguous motivations as for iraq.
was iraq campaign for overthrowing saddam and destroy al-qaeda??
i think not, first because saddam could have been overthrown in 1991 (and wasn't...), then because al-qaeda got strong in iraq AFTER the invasion, not before!!

Correct Exclamation
The U.S invaded Iraq for different reasons that had nothing
to do with Al Qaida.

Lets me write down some reasons:

1. Keeping U.S people happy after 9/11 and Iraq was a easy victim.
2. Having a border with Iran in case of a war.
3. Gaining military power in the region.
4. A puppet regime.
5. Backing Israel.
6. Securing oil lines.
7. U.S industry and business.
8. CORPORATE REASONS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad

backtothegrave said:

why american does not send his sons to help myanmar's people to gain democracy instead?? or to defend darfur's civilians? Question
we'll all be at their side, at least with our heart.
but alas in myanmar there's no oil... Evil or Very Mad

Correct Exclamation
Helping people in Myanmar and Darfur are legitimate reasons to help Exclamation
But like you said there's nothing to gain for the U.S there.
The U.S and U.N also keep their mouth shut about the fact that ethnic Russians in Estonia and Latvia are denied their basic rights.
That's because these countries are NATO members now Exclamation
That's using double standards.Mad
avatar
frankyspeaker

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-09-21
Age : 51
Location : Beuningen - The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  backtothegrave on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:36 pm

this world if full of double standards i fear....
what about war in former jugoslavia?
the world got angered (rightly) for serbian's crimes against muslim, but knew (and did nothing) about croatian crimes against serbs. that was beacuse croatia was closer to the usa and to vatican... Neutral
avatar
backtothegrave

Posts : 174
Join date : 2007-09-26
Location : Forlė - Italy

View user profile http://it.youtube.com/profile?user=backtothegrave

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:57 pm

the next commander of pkk wrote:i might be a guy with out country but i know much about millitary stuff and politics! i dont understand why russian and americans hate each others! i have right to hate turks and arabs and persians becouse they erased my country on map and destroied it! i know that russia and usa are most powerfull countries on earth but if they fight with each other that means end of humanity! usa did bad things to my people like giving saddam mas distruction weapons to use it againts iran but he used it againts my innocent people but i dont hate them that much!

They hate us because we bought Alaska for 2cents an Acre and we also got California and Oregon, territory that was contested by Russia Spain and England.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:00 pm

Err... California was Mexican territory..
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 pm

SDBolts wrote:
frankyspeaker wrote:
ComradeLynx wrote:
Uberwarz wrote:Btw we have common enemys like the Al'-Kaida and other terrorist organizations!
Al qaida...enemy....?

Didnt the US goverment create Al Qaida....? Neutral



Yes, the U.S is responsible for the creation of Al Qaida.
During the Soviet war in Afghanistan the U.S and CIA trained and supported Osama Bin Laden's Mujahedin Freedom Fighters to target
the Soviet forces. The CIA trained these Freedom Fighters in terrorist tactics and gave them weapons. They were real friends that time.
The U.S promised to help them and the Afghani people to rebuild Afghanistan after the war but the U.S didn't Evil or Very Mad
The U.S didn't live up to their promises.
The U.S lied and only wanted to target the Soviet economy.
The U.S didn't care about the Afghani people or these Freedom Fighters.
The U.S only used them for their own goals.
Osama created Al Qaida after this U.S betrayal. Mad
And these Freedom Fighters became Al Qaida!
And Al Qaida grew and grew through the years and we
all know what happened after that.
Stupid selfish U.S tactics Exclamation All for trying to kill Communism.
And because of this short term thinking many innocent people
paid and pay the ultimate price. Crying or Very sad
The wise FLYING DUTCHMAN has spoken!!! Lol ;D
Al Qaeda is a very weak presence in Iraq, most of the insurgents are from Mahdi group under Al-Sadr, but he's keeping them down fortunately. Iraqi/US forces are beating these insurgents!
LONG LIVE IRAQ!!!

ANd guys, please don't flame my (US) military so much lol :/


and uh, more importanly than anything, Al Quaida proved itself to be hostile after the Soviets pulled out, they began to kill off deomcratic political leaders and after they killed the Lion of Pansjir, The hope for a Democratic Afghanistan basically fell through. and I don' recall us ever PROMISING to rebuild Afghanistan. otherwise we would have had a plan stating our actions to do so.

I mean its almost ironic, you guys are like, Hey everybody, guess what Ima tell u a secret, the US didn't invent stealth WELL DUH! and then you also go and say hey everybody, the US said they were gonna help in Afghanistan and they didn't OH WTF! Never heard ANYTHING about such a treaty or promise or anything of the sort! now granted it was dumb of us to stay out of Afghanistan with the rest of the west instead of trying to rebuild, but the way you say WE created Al Quaeda makes it sould like they're a US paramilitary organization! we had very little direct development on their organization, and after the Soviets left Afghanistan Al Quaida took on even more radical policies since they didn't have to fight anyone.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  77RUS on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:52 am

SDBolts wrote:Err... California was Mexican territory..

actually the last russian military fort was locasted near Los Angeles, and we gave it to USA with Alaska
avatar
77RUS

Posts : 160
Join date : 2007-09-23
Location : Moscow

View user profile http://militaryvideo.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:00 am

SDBolts wrote:Err... California was Mexican territory..

dunno bout that last Russian fort thing, but I can say that the land was highly contested. but I meant the whole thing to be satire, because Russia was never sore about giving up Alaska. and if they were they never said so
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:06 pm

Fact of the matter is: In the Mexican-American War, California, Texas, etc. were under Mexican dominion, and without CA and TX especially, our country would be a piece of shit and Mexico would be MUCH MUCH MUCH greater than us. It's undeniable that CA and TX are by far the most important states to the nation.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  su37rulez on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:08 pm

SDBolts wrote:Fact of the matter is: In the Mexican-American War, California, Texas, etc. were under Mexican dominion, and without CA and TX especially, our country would be a piece of shit and Mexico would be MUCH MUCH MUCH greater than us. It's undeniable that CA and TX are by far the most important states to the nation.
Ain't Alaska biggest ;-) ?
avatar
su37rulez
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 382
Join date : 2007-09-21
Location : Minsk, Belarus

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Su37rulez

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:10 pm

ROFL! I am not talking about largest states!!! I am talking about most important, especially to the economy!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:47 pm

SDBolts wrote:ROFL! I am not talking about largest states!!! I am talking about most important, especially to the economy!

Florida was equally important back in those days, and we had already been given it by the Spanish, as well as Louisiana and Oregon. the Spanish and Mexicans weren't as interested in us as thoroughly developing California and the Southwest as we were, proof being that after it was ceded, Settlers overran the Spanish Californians by population percentage.

I mean, don't you of all people Bolts understand that the biggest threat to the West from Islam is not their ethnicity or even their Religion, its their religion coupled with the fact they can have 3 wives and raise huge families where the french and other Europeans don't care to?
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:00 pm

SDBolts wrote:Fact of the matter is: In the Mexican-American War, California, Texas, etc. were under Mexican dominion, and without CA and TX especially, our country would be a piece of shit and Mexico would be MUCH MUCH MUCH greater than us. It's undeniable that CA and TX are by far the most important states to the nation.

As for the greatest states to the nation, that's completely disputable. Almost every state has something unique it contributes, and to say that Texas has oil and California had gold therefore they're the most important is just silly. and Missouri has Lead and pure limestone quarried, and Oklahoma has Oil, and the Appalachians had streams for early industries to use, and the Southeast has huge cash crops to grow, Florida has oranges and unique wildlife, and Alaska has Oil and Gold, and The Dakotas have Coal to mine, and So does west Virginia, and oh wait, do Texas and California seem a wee bit smaller now? Yeah, I thought so.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  SDBolts on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 pm

No CA and TX don't seem smaller xD
but without them, our economy would be in collapse right now. At its height, it would have been comparable to how it is now lol! That is how important CA and TX are!
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:20 pm

SD, I am really curious of your nationwide economic views from this lil conversation, but I really don't want to know if you seriously think California and Texas are that utterly essential. You do know that Russia did settle Fort Ross in 1812 in California, right? look it up! its in your Sonoma county, wherever that is...sorry, I don't know every county of every state, just tooooo many.
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:56 pm

If we never conquered Cali and Texas, and the Mexicans kept it, their economy and stuff I have no doubt would be better than ours.
avatar
SDBolts

Posts : 423
Join date : 2007-09-29
Location : United States in America's Finest City!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  OptimusGonzo on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:04 pm

But they weren't using it. They might not have even found gold at Sutter's mill if it had never been given to us. I think some of your reasoning is flawed here Bolts. and its 48 to 2 that it is
avatar
OptimusGonzo

Posts : 465
Join date : 2007-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum