USA ARMY ROCK!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: USA ARMY ROCK!

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:54 pm

MWUAAHAHA! Turkey would make a nice 19th province of Iraq!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:59 pm

SDBolts wrote:MWUAAHAHA! Turkey would make a nice 19th province of Iraq!

Turkey would IMHO rather destroy itself than give itself to Iraq or any other nation. They're a proud people, so proud that they steal the credit and posessions of Others. Like their anatolian homeland, it was never theirs to begin with.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Well, if they will be so stubborn, then they will be the 20th province xD, Israel will be the 19th then Smile)
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:17 pm

SDBolts wrote:Well, if they will be so stubborn, then they will be the 20th province xD, Israel will be the 19th then Smile)

LOL I'm ROTFMFAOing RIGHT NOW! thats like the funniest thing I've read all day bolts...... and I quote,

"Turkey would IMHO rather destroy itself than give itself to Iraq or any
other nation. They're a proud people, so proud that they steal the
credit and posessions of Others. Like their anatolian homeland, it was
never theirs to begin with."

and your response, " Well, if they will be so stubborn, then they will be the 20th province xD, Israel will be the 19th then Smile "
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 pm

LOL! Well thanks a lot Razz Razz Razz No problem, brother!
But they still need a 21st province to match LT's jersey number!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:31 pm

How About Syria? oh wait, we can't have that, otherwise we'd have a rebuilt saracen empire, and you know what THAT means!

End times man, End times.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:35 pm

No, Syria are Arab brothers!!! But another Saracen Empire?!?! Oh boy!!! The first was already the world's most powerful nation, how about a second. But they would obviously be relying on Russia for military technology, because they couldn't make technology on par with Russia, not even we can lol! China has tried... and FAILED! Type 90 or 99 or w/e, J-10 are all rofls.
But if the capital was in Baghdad, as first one was, obviously relations with Russia would be inclined towards alliance, much like how Iraq today is allied with Russia. That means a huge colossal Arab-Slavic alliance that will engulf everything that opposes it lol!!!
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:39 pm

SDBolts wrote:No, Syria are Arab brothers!!! But another Saracen Empire?!?! Oh boy!!! The first was already the world's most powerful nation, how about a second. But they would obviously be relying on Russia for military technology, because they couldn't make technology on par with Russia, not even we can lol! China has tried... and FAILED! Type 90 or 99 or w/e, J-10 are all rofls.
But if the capital was in Baghdad, as first one was, obviously relations with Russia would be inclined towards alliance, much like how Iraq today is allied with Russia. That means a huge colossal Arab-Slavic alliance that will engulf everything that opposes it lol!!!

Hopefully an alliance, because the alternative would be that Russia and Saracen Empire 2.0 would not be in an alliance, and with close range missiles that would be developed, It'd be End times man, End times.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:47 am

Nah, Saracen Empire 2.0 would never attack Russia! SE2.0 is not "western" so of course they woudl have at least good relations with Russia, nvm alliance Smile)
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:47 am

Hopefully, but like backtothegrave said about divide and conquer, if Arabia did unite into saracen empire 2.0, then Russia/The US/The EU/ any unified power might be against a unified Arabia. Even if it was in their best interests economically
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:21 pm

Russia + SE2.0 + some Far East places >>>>>>>>>>> USA/Canada/EU!!!
And I'm betting the Frenchies would join the "eastern" side, I do believe they are allies with Russian a couple Arab nations, including Algeria and Iraq.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:58 pm

SDBolts wrote:Russia + SE2.0 + some Far East places >>>>>>>>>>> USA/Canada/EU!!!
And I'm betting the Frenchies would join the "eastern" side, I do believe they are allies with Russian a couple Arab nations, including Algeria and Iraq.

Not if the list of SE2.0 and Asian places were stacked against them, the've always favored the West, have historically been a western nation, and have even subjegated the SE Asians if you recall, Modern Vietnamese is a Bastardized Version of the French language even. Even if the French are cowardly enough to only support the Winning side, They would not betray their roots that they've had since Roman times.

And after all, all of this is hypothetical anyway, All of Asia would never unite against all of Europe and the US and Canada. Like I said, it be end times man, end times.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberwarz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:39 am

Listen UP!

USA IS DEVENLOPING A NEW TANK!

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
PRODUCERS/SCIENTISTS SAY IT WILL KICK ASSES!!!!!
Uberwarz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:35 pm

My long post didn't post wtf.... I will say one brief thing
Uberwarz, M1A3 is yet another upgrade of the M1... only special thing it has now is an autoloader, and it's expected to be like Russian T-62's... which is pretty pathetic. No APS and possibly not even the dysfunctional ERA the TUSK includes.... so basically, we're just falling behind more and more. At least the French are smart for making a tank with autoloader, seems like alliance with Russia gives you military tech brains Smile
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:50 pm

Uberwarz wrote:Listen UP!

USA IS DEVENLOPING A NEW TANK!

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
PRODUCERS/SCIENTISTS SAY IT WILL KICK ASSES!!!!!

Wait whats this!
This just inA copy of the Black Eagle in Russia has been stolen!
And now on to other news, the US is building a new tank design....

But seriously now, We've been so far behind in Tank production, and how come I haven't heard anything about a new US tank? whats it called? where did you hear about it?
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:07 pm

SDBolts wrote:My long post didn't post wtf.... I will say one brief thing
Uberwarz, M1A3 is yet another upgrade of the M1... only special thing it has now is an autoloader, and it's expected to be like Russian T-62's... which is pretty pathetic. No APS and possibly not even the dysfunctional ERA the TUSK includes.... so basically, we're just falling behind more and more. At least the French are smart for making a tank with autoloader, seems like alliance with Russia gives you military tech brains Smile
It's called the M1A3... and it will suck. -.-
And when did a Black Eagle get stolen!?!?
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:20 pm

SDBolts wrote:
SDBolts wrote:My long post didn't post wtf.... I will say one brief thing
It's called the M1A3... and it will suck. -.-
And when did a Black Eagle get stolen!?!?

It didn't but I bet if the US were to ever decide to build a REAL new tank, Russia would manage to find one of their BE's missing all of a sudden...
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:49 pm

Yeah, only way we can progress in military tech nowadays is taking Russian stuff Smile Just like F-35 is from bought off YAK-141 project Smile
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OptimusGonzo on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:23 pm

SDBolts wrote:Yeah, only way we can progress in military tech nowadays is taking Russian stuff Smile Just like F-35 is from bought off YAK-141 project Smile

well thats probably not the best example. We've put so much of our own spin on that plane its almost impossible to tell we based it off of another one. But yeah, what we cannot make for ourselves we take.
OptimusGonzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GOOD LUCK

Post  Mikelaren on Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:18 pm

All you patriotic Americans out there that thinks the U.S. is the best, your full of shit. The BIGGEST achivement of man kind is the moon landing, and guess what represented the human species for thier achivment. THE AMERICAN FLAG. Each time I see that picture or video i get so pissed, casue the biggest human achivment is really represented by a competion. Then there is pearl harbour, where ok there is war. Eventually the enemy fights back! So what do you do? Instead of bombing thier port or military facility you Vaporize TWO towns/cities. I hear people hating the japanese for that attack, but how do you think they feel about the attack you placed?! This is what you think makes America's army rock? I dissagree.
Mikelaren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the next commander of pkk on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:16 am

Mikelaren wrote:All you patriotic Americans out there that thinks the U.S. is the best, your full of shit. The BIGGEST achivement of man kind is the moon landing, and guess what represented the human species for thier achivment. THE AMERICAN FLAG. Each time I see that picture or video i get so pissed, casue the biggest human achivment is really represented by a competion. Then there is pearl harbour, where ok there is war. Eventually the enemy fights back! So what do you do? Instead of bombing thier port or military facility you Vaporize TWO towns/cities. I hear people hating the japanese for that attack, but how do you think they feel about the attack you placed?! This is what you think makes America's army rock? I dissagree.

i watched docmentry that inddicate that usa never landed on moon, they film that in texas desert and the whole lie was to show russia that they have such long range missles that can reach moon dont forget that it was during cold war scratch
the next commander of pkk

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=blackwolfkurd

Back to top Go down

Post  SDBolts on Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:02 pm

Yeah, Ive seen a lot of stuff by AMERICANS disproving moon landing, so I do not know what the hell is true -.-
Now first MAN on the moon, well who has gone to the moon after Apollo 13 mission? Anyone?
First ON the moon, didn't the Russians already have some space explorers that had reached the moon even before '69.
SDBolts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frankyspeaker on Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:42 pm

OptimusGonzo wrote:
SDBolts wrote:Yeah, only way we can progress in military tech nowadays is taking Russian stuff Smile Just like F-35 is from bought off YAK-141 project Smile

well thats probably not the best example. We've put so much of our own spin on that plane its almost impossible to tell we based it off of another one. But yeah, what we cannot make for ourselves we take.

Lockheed Martin asked for help and bought data from the Yakovlev Company in the early 90's. This data was used to build the JSF STOVL version. This data was based on the Yak-41M(141) and to be used for
the YAK-43 that existed only on paper. Yakovlev needed money to survive the collapse of the Soviet Economy after the fall of the Soviet Union. That's why they helped Lockheed Martin and sold the data.

http://www.janes.com/defence/air_forces/news/jawa/jawa010103_1_n.shtml
frankyspeaker

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Post  frankyspeaker on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:23 pm

Mikelaren wrote:All you patriotic Americans out there that thinks the U.S. is the best, your full of shit. The BIGGEST achivement of man kind is the moon landing, and guess what represented the human species for thier achivment. THE AMERICAN FLAG. Each time I see that picture or video i get so pissed, casue the biggest human achivment is really represented by a competion. Then there is pearl harbour, where ok there is war. Eventually the enemy fights back! So what do you do? Instead of bombing thier port or military facility you Vaporize TWO towns/cities. I hear people hating the japanese for that attack, but how do you think they feel about the attack you placed?! This is what you think makes America's army rock? I dissagree.

"Instead of bombing thier port or military facility you Vaporize TWO towns/cities."

Dropping the NUKES on Japan saved lives but there are
other reasons for dropping the NUKES on Japan.
The US bomber command had spared Hiroshima, Nagasaki,Kokura and Niigata from the conventional bombing that had burned to the ground over 60 other Japanese cities during the first half of 1945.
One of the reasons for targeting relatively undamaged cities with these
new weapons of mass destruction was scientific.
To see what would happen to intact buildings and their
living inhabitants
when atomic weapons were exploded overhead.
The U.S also knew that the Soviet forces were
closing in fast towards Japan from Manchuria,China and Nothern Korea.
A reason to speed up the "scientific" droppings of these NUKES on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
The U.S did not want to divide any spoils or share power after Japan was defeated.
Nagasaki and Niigata were secondary targets. Hiroshima and Kokura were the prime targets but Kokura was clouded-over and there for Nagasaki became a prime target.
frankyspeaker

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=frankyspeaker

Back to top Go down

Atomic Rombings

Post  Mikelaren on Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:02 pm

I see now, but don't you think it would be better if being the Grand army U.S. was back then, that they go in stratigacly not just obilterate everything? Plus you mentioned that it was for scientific reasons, so they used these people like lab rats? this is terrible, sticking to the topic how can they say U.S.A. rocks? Like the war in Iraq, (which i think is going no-where) Bush says that they are fighting terrorism, when the united states army goes in and "terrorises" the people of Iraq. It crazy.
Mikelaren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top